youtube.com/watch?v=Hi45KHzpeBM
youtu.be/gJ-OADpJk4U?t=2m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=nyKcZb5LufE
youtu.be/51e1gIkzHgk
youtube.com/watch?v=SoNQ8oJ9xaQ
youtu.be/9lDCYjb8RHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't speak of macklefag, but rap objectively peaked with eminem

the genre was never anything amazing, but at least he brought a new level of intelligence and technicality to it.

now its just pure shit

macklemore has not done anything comparable to what eminem did to music and to a generation

Eminem is corny as hell. Never understood why is he considered the best. Kendrick Lamar is far better than he is and I never see anyone list him as the best.

So basically they won't give Marshall the credit he is due because of his skin color.

But Eminem probably is, technically and lyrically, theee best rapper of all time. Macklemore is a pussy bitch.

We don't want rap.

pic related is probably the most important hip-hop album since eminem peaked

kendrick is a joke who gets worse with every album, section 80 showed great promise and good kid was a decent major label debut but he completely fell off since then and is just bathing in self-importance

The greeks actually invented hip hop, look it up. They were rhyming over beats and samples 100's of years ago.

>we wuz rock n' roll n' shieeet
Where does this meme come from ?

He only seems corny through a modern lens, after his imapct has already been made. If you were there when he was just coming onto the scene, his music was like nothing else, it was mind-melting.

Dont all the black rappers also say Eminem is the greatest?

meh.. early young eminem was godly.. but most of his career hes been shit.. his music is really shi tnow.. some girl singing then he raps. rinse repeat.

Macklemore is a hack and panders to the Left and he only has like 2 good songs.

Eminem is also a leftytard but he actually makes good music.

Either way, worrying about two rappers "stealing" your rap music credit just means you have Black Fragility *sips tea*

You don't know what you're talking about. Niggers have done much better than Eminem has. He's inconsistent. Also as trashy as any Black rapper.

Kanye and Kendrick have put out much better albums. They're the more obvious choices. Hip hop has its moments.

Modern black music involves them mumbling over a song that white people wrote and claiming it all as their own.

>some girl singing then he raps. rinse repeat.
This is most modern music lmao
Autotuned white thot sings the chorus then some nigger raps

Ironically proto-dixie jazz actually begun as a collaborative effort, in which only a portion were black. There were also eastern Europeans and Irish people, the Irish people likely brought their pentatonic improvisation methods which flowed into blues.

Hip hop is all yours though, good work. It is based off of sampling and despite sampling black music, those black musicians are still branched from jazz which you falsely claim which was actually a truly interethnic, intercultural, international creation.

So. Like. Go fuck yourself Kenya, what the fuck do you know?

>Modern music is the only place where blacks are innovative.
>Still can't be the best in the genres they create

>Dont all the black rappers also say Eminem is the greatest?
yes
youtube.com/watch?v=kXSTLoHn5dE
50, game, kendrick, whiz, drake, rakim all say the same

>Rakim: If Em was black he'd be the next Muhammad Ali

No it wasn't. His beats were regarded as poor back then and still are. He didn't invent technical rap either, tons of rappers were similar or just as technical.

No one thinks Acker Bilk or Kenny G is the best Jazz musician. No one thinks the ultimate rock n roll musician is Buddy Holly. No one will ever think Eminem was the best rapper.

>comparing faglemore to eminem

obama pls

all nigger music, and anything derived from niggers is jew promoted garbage designed to poison white society

Mr Bond = best rapper in tha game right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=VNM4zHjsNhM

Busta Rhymes was doing better technical rapping years before Eminem recorded his first mixtape.

Nigger topics for niggerfaggots

>Dr. Dre beats were regarded as poor back then
right kid, keep making shit up

marshall mathers LP didn't become the best selling hip-hop album of all time up that point by having 'poor beats'

>>Modern music is the only place where blacks are innovative.
>innovative

They've been making the same music for 30 years.

Rock n roll comes from Irish and French folk music.
Jazz is brass, niggers never had those instruments.
Rap is just retarded babbling.

Niggers are shit at music, but desperate to be good at it.

Thank you for my first new rare in literally over a month!

I don't think anyone contends that the greatest jazz musician is white. There may not be a consensus on who is the greatest, but all the greats are black.

>inb4 Kenny G

No, he was always the shit. I'm a literal Nazi but I have to give a nigger his props if his beats are correct.

daz raysis yo

Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time.

White people do everything better, sorry.

>yfw the last 10/10 rap song came out 12 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=BuMBmK5uksg

>but all the greats are black

Some were white, Bill Evans springs to mind.

But yeah you're mostly right.

Is that maclamore? Everybody hates maclamore.

You shitposting, Malik?

>flag
Malik Obama?

Everyone hates Macklemore and Eminem has been shit for a long time. And hell not our fault whites are better at niggers at nigh everything

jazz came out of rag time, which took small chamber sounds and paired them down to fewer instruments. ALL CREATED BY WHITE EUROPEANS.

Rock and roll came from jazz, see above.

Hip Hop and Rap and other nigger music rightfully belong to the niggers, and anyone who listens to it, be it produced by a white, asian, mexican, whatever, is a nigger too (the people who make it are, unsurprisingly, also niggers and jews)

Kendrick was only good on his debut.
It's been downhill since then.

Rock and Roll came from blues, not jazz.

No way dude. Go listen to some old r&b and early disco. Blacks music was peaking late 70's early 80's. No one can say blacks werent good at music. Anything past 2004 is complete shit though.

No nigger could ever touch Eminem lyrically. It takes intelligence to memorize a dictionary.

does Big Pun count?

his vocab is impressive

Isn't Eminem considered widely to be a technically skilled rapper?

>no one will ever think Eminem was the best rapper

People have claiming he's the best since '03 you fucking retard.

Blacks are definitely the best in Jazz but rock and roll? Really? They're going to try and claim some classical antique ones are comparable to the unending Anglo-dominion of rock and roll?

Some of the earliest 40s-50s rock figures were black. But they were almost unrecognizable genre wise to the actual rock that took off in the 60s and 70s. And outside of Fallout those ancient early rock and roll figures have almost no presence or endurance. Meanwhile the bongs' dadrock and granddadrock is still going strong as shit and wholly modern bands resemble them a lot more than Buddy Holly or Elvis - and I name them because I literally cannot think of a black rock and roll musician.

Jazz is another story where everyone knows the famous black Jazz musicians but for whites the quickest examples that'll come to mind is George Michael's careless whisper or that guy with the curly hair I am forgetting the name of. Real musak. There are some amazing white jazz musicians I am sure, I like what I've heard of Chris Botti but Rock and roll is utterly a white/bong field.

This.

B-b-but...

Niggers complaining about theft.

Damn son you missed Cuba the other night

BLONDIE created rap with rapture

whites made rap/hip-hop

Still has its roots in classical music

Get on my level bruh

>majority of posters are amerimutts
USA is negrified to the core, i hope you racemix until you explode.

It's more than just memorizing a dictionary. There are great black rappers, obviously, most of them are black. But there are a lot of different aspects to good rap music, and different people value them differently. Slick Rick wasn't slinging multis or elaborate wordplay, but he was a brilliant storyteller on the scale of rap music. Pac and Biggie could paint a story of urban life with a song and make it seem relatable and people enjoyed listening to it, a lot.

But Eminem can do everything nearly perfectly. Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers LPs were literal masterclasses. Better lyrics, better wordplay, better flow, better delivery than anyone. You can find people that do one of those things better, rarely, but you won't find anyone who does all of it better.

Beyond that, the reason he was a cultural icon is because he took the genre from something that the vast majority of listeners had to pretend to relate to and used the "art form" to make something actually relatable. Eminem was making rap songs unlike anything you could have found in the mainstream.

It goes farther than just technical abilities. Kim was not good in that sense, but it's, IMO, one of the best songs he ever put out. Em was huge because he was the reflection of the anger that especially young white men were feeling.

>This exact map
>Posted like a million times
Still appreciate the pooinloo though

Sup Forums should meme Vanilla Ice back into existence as a true WHITE rapper. Vanilla Ice could be the alt-right of hip hop.

>jazz was invented by niggers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Dixieland_Jass_Band

The only song I know by macklemore is that song where his mom was trying to convince him that he wasn't gay.

eminem is fucking corny and awful, he's an artist where a song or two are palatable but as complete boy of work every album he has ever released ir terrible

Literally fucking no one will ever believe that Macklemore is the greatest rapper of all time.

Kendrick is the most overrated rapper right now. He had one solid song, the rest is stereotypical modern rap. Eminem at least had quite the list of good songs, not calling him the best, but saying he is overrated is asinie.

All hip hop was trash before Vanilla Ice anyway

Hi Obama.

Nothing is worse than a white nigger. On the day of the rope every wigger who listens to rap should be hung.

Faglemore and Slimbuttfucker are both a couple of wigger faggots. Nigs definitely invented rap and that it why it is such shit "music." Don't worry OP future generations will be arguing about who didn't invent rap because nobody's going to want to take the blame

Rap is for degenerate niggers

NF if the greatest rapper

>White
>Christian
>Raps about things that actually make sense

youtube.com/watch?v=foj3lB7vtDo

Woman waste their life trying to advance their career but miss out on having a family

Hes red pilled as fuck

Yeah I always though Eminem sounded like Pee wee Herman. Super nasally voice and yes like you said corny as fuck and just plain dumb. I mean the guy has a 8th grade education and it shows in his music. It literally sounds like a child wrote his shit and he's like 40 something. Still crying about his mommy and whore wife. Pathetic. True white nigger

You could say that of all music once it be and an industry.
Where are the great innovators in rock?
Jazz?
Country?
Music, like all things Jews found profit in, is shit now.

jazz were stolen by nigger.

lets face it , niggers cant create music , only beats

*became an
Fucking phoneposting.

>claiming rap
I understand WE WUZ KANGS shit but this honestly...

Not to go on a rant about how shit rap music and wiggers are but I haven't even mentioned the "Rap Jew" yet. Rap is another Jewish scheme to break down the white family unit, make white men act as dumb as niggers and make white women think it's ok to fuck niggers. One line from American History X has always stuck with me and along time ago when I watched it as a kid it just made sense. That line is when Ed Norton is talking about how the media and Jews have made it "cool" to be black and "cool" to be a degenerate nig

If eminem is trash why dont rappers want to freestyle battle him? I distinctly remember Drake folding and praising him after the small insult he threw at him

TFW when you learn about the old scottish bar game of Flytin where you basically try out shittalk the other person in verse aka rap battling?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

No matter what he spits, people are gonna praise him over drake because of this bullshit meme that he's a great rapper. That's why drake won the beef with meek mill even through meek mills diss tracks were far better than back to back and charged up. Seriously Eminem is just hopsin with that "og" status so that makes him uncriticizable.

Hip hop wouldn't have happened if the NYC Blackout of 1977 didn't happened which let niggers steal high-end audio equipment and sell it off in poor neighborhoods.

Jesus white rappers sound pathetic, "red pilled as fuck" or not.

let a real nigga tell it

youtube.com/watch?v=Hi45KHzpeBM

Absolutely no one has ever said white people invented jazz

Name one white jazz musician
>you literally cant

>it's another "niggers can't make their own music no more" episode
youtu.be/gJ-OADpJk4U?t=2m4s

This is the single stupidest thing I have ever read on Sup Forums

post some redpilled hip-hop pieces

youtube.com/watch?v=nyKcZb5LufE

>Call me homophobic but I know it and you know it
>You're filthy and funny to the utmost exponent

Spoken like a true pole

Get the fuck out, Eminem is literal objective trash. Was is and will be, stop defending his shitty """music"" because he's white.

Also I'm not really into the underground scene much, but here's a better black rapper in terms of lyrics and technical skill
youtu.be/51e1gIkzHgk

Eminem hasn't made a single song half as good as this one, not even Lose Yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoNQ8oJ9xaQ
>Cause you let a Jew break up my crew

real hiphop was created by blacks first, but they were conscious enough to recognize it was actually the lower class that was real hiphop. Hiphop is all about knowledge. If you think otherwise, you are a victim to hiphop propaganda congratulations. People think it's all misogynist shit, but real hiphop was never like that, not even the onyx shit. Thats (((them))) telling you, it's dumb music don't listen to it, instead listen to these approved radio bands!

SP1200 and MPC dusty vinyl sampled boom bap beats with real lyrics and rhyming skill is non-existent in north american mainstream music. It's bigger is Europe than USA now.

Hiphop was the most powerful form of music created, it literally woke everyone up to start seeing corruption. It was taken quickly by (((them))) and turned homosexual and white. You fucking goofs have no idea how deep hiphop is or how much it has influences the world.

>there are people that will unironically say Eminem isn't one of the greatest rappers of all time, simply because he is white.

Eminem is fucking trash, anything past his first album was ass. His new shit is beyond cringe; Normie music.

No, hip hop started out in the 70's- 80's with cornballs wearing dad jeans making funky party music
youtu.be/9lDCYjb8RHk

Why are people so pressed to believe rap was started as some sort of underground rebellion type shit

Eminem fucking sucks

the influence was positive until 90's, the so called golden era of hip-hop, now they promote syrups, violence and criminality.

There is also underground hip-hop but it has minor influence on masses.

I'd say anything past 2001 Eminem (and half of Infinite) is garbage.

Eminem was easy for relating to as I was raised in a poor, single-parent (mom) family with a lot of hardships.