WHO ELSE AMERICA?

Do you have a natural allegiance to the United States of America?

Do you wish you could have an honorary citizenship?

Should those who truly love America be allowed to partake in the glory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9rr640Hx1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UNITE THE STATES!!

I wish

I wish i had Norwegian citizenship, that would be the best.

What's fucked up is that immigrants and refugees have a faster line into the states than I do.

I'm a teacher, and I have no criminal record. I think my moral and professional standing should allow me the honour of calling myself a proud off-shore American citizen, prepared to defend the constitution when called for.

>tfw foreigners are this dedicated to our country while our own citizens are being brainwashed to hate America

I'd like one dual citizenship to Aussieland plz.

This is the backwards evil that we all face.

My country is trying to make us all guilty of something. The culture is being prepared to die off. The educational curriculum is seeing to that.

The only country who is standing up politically is the United States.

God, bless the United States of America.

God must be real because I was lucky enough to be born here in a red state as God intended.

DEUS VULT AMERIBROS

If they present no threat to the US, enter legally, and go through the legal measure to obtain citizenship, then yes.

If not, fuck 'em.

youtube.com/watch?v=D9rr640Hx1Q

AMEN.

I appreciate you. Come to the US, it's comfy and we need more whites/defenders of conservatism and the constitution

I think we should do like the Romans. Make foreigners serve 25 years in the military for citizenship.

Shit I would do that. Better than a shitty dead end office job in brazil

>ywn live on Trump's America

Thank you, friend.

I'll do all I can to help those who truly deserve and need it, no matter where I am.

>Cuck elephant
Remove

>immigrants and refugees have a faster line into the states than I do.
Until Trump removes the immigration act of 1965 :3

I'm proud to be an American.

Unless a Confederacy group pops up in which case fuck that shit MUH ANCESTORS, lol

You don't like your republic?

An elephant never forgets. The past is important. If people forget, the demo(n)crats win.

why do dumb south american niggers always say on instead of in?

srsly OP? How could you feel that way, besides you don't even live there. I mean it's like worshiping cancer...

>Confederate and Union flag
Your ancestors would have lynched you next to a miscegenating nigger for this.

I wish I lived in Texas or South Dakota.
There are few things I want more than to ask a cop if I'm being detained. You don't know how good you have it

Because I'm a filthy phonefag and I type quickly

Bless you for supporting God's Country. You are welcome in The South anytime. Try NC's barbecue; it's the region's best, hands down.

I've spent time on the west coast, which is generally a dive. Only place I fell in love with was Nevada.

When I spent a few months in Alaska, particularly Homer, I knew I had found a real gem.

Stop tugging your forelock you burger juice stained cuckold.

This is the type of bogan trash that dares call itself an Australian, let alone a defender of the constitution of man.

Not the federal government but my state and nation as a whole yes.

only thing shithole states like alaska are good for is tight ass behind the bars from the local bar boys.

So, you're gay?

i'm down for whatever bends over for me when i'm on the road.

I only date women.

American here. You should fight for your right to be here. Fill out the forms and shit.We would love to have you. Seriously.

>"truly love America"
>has the flag of those who rebelled against America

>tfw I don't have any means to get into America

Oh well.

Save up.Dream big. We only hate brown ppl. You can do it.

we will turn the tide user.

I love my country, but I hate what the leftists are doing to it.

We need help from ameribros, one last time ://

Can we trade citizenship? Eventually you will get tired of Dem Gud Bois

Can we trade citizenship? Eventually you will get tired of Dem Gud Bois.

you can overstay your visa and permits like all euros and aussies do
marry American girl and that's it you're American now

We can't help you syrup niggers. You can come here though. You just need to do it legally. I think syrup niggers are okay.

America, FUCK YEAH

I'm very patriotic.

Everyone should be able to live in a country as great as mine.

>confederate flag

kys, traitor.

Set fire to this hat with your head in it.

Theres a guy at my work with aspbergers, who noone likes and argues the most mundane petty shit, he also think norway is the best country

You two might get along

i love my country the facist neo liberals trying to make us hate it but im a patriot at my core and i love america.

i've heard that hawaii is begging for teachers

No, I hate all Anglos.

Fuck You and your War of Northern Aggression. reeeeeeeee