This pole needs a flag

It looks lonely. The flag was stolen. We need to replace it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmar4gh5nIw
hewillnotdivide.us/
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player
greeneville.com/news/
breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/10/Sup
buildasign.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Sup Forums full of racist assholes?

here you go

replace it with smug

Get a white pillowcase and write "he will nut inside us" in black sharpie and fly it up the pole

hello. how are you friend? you seem lost.

Use this:

Don't worry about him, KeK is taking care of him.
Praise KeK.

What was on the shirt that went up?

a hat

so you cunts are obviously from somewhere. Where?

Because there are zero repercussions for posting racist content, so we are naturally attracted to the site.

yes

pls

Has Kek brought Shia to us?

Ba dm tiss

Either big nut, smug anim grill, or kekistan

Is this the will of kek?

Does anyone have a link to the stream?

We do not question Kek's will

youtube.com/watch?v=gmar4gh5nIw
Stream is online

Kek wants us to see his will

what the fuck is this?

It's been happening to niggers for years.

no it's not

hewillnotdivide.us/

Fake

>its totally real

This is fake right? It would have been all over the news. niggers rioting for weeks

Your fap material for tonight

It's real if you want it to be.

So where did the pole end up being?

Greenville, TN

Maybe it hasn't been posted online very long... watch out niggers, America is sick of you.

Oh that's only 12 hours away from me. I could go hang something up on it.

>It's real if you want it to be.

direct stream is this, bookmark it
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player

Might as well hang the Sup Forums flag.

It is on Moon Creek Rd
greeneville.com/news/
On the left of page article"Flag Stolen From Greeneville Property "

Lol, they mods removed the black girl swinging from the rope

breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/10/Sup Forums-tracks-down-shia-labeouf-secret-latest-he-will-not-divide-us-location/

>Sup Forums users “started studying planes flying over the flag, and took note of flight times” in order to determine where it may be. They also “studied the sun and star patterns behind the flag,” as well as taking note of a picture of LaBeouf in a Tennessee diner to narrow down the area where the flag was hidden. A Sup Forums user in the suspected area drove around honking the horn of his car so that it could be heard on the video stream, allowing others to triangulate where the flag could be based on the driver’s location.

This

This is the one.

Mods keep pruning the threads. Ok so the plan is:
Anons set up sites, I host flag here in Ohio.
The flag says "The Left will not divide us"

>We need to replace it.

Private property and owners have a right to defend it!
And owners semi-famous friend might not be in the best mental health state at the moment.

Fuck you alt-rightards

Shia did nothing wrong. It shouldn't be illegal to bash a Nazi, and in most people's minds this is how they feel.

We should stamp out racism and Nazism where we find it. That includes you Blumfpkins.

He was wrongfully arrested, and you are just a bunch of austistic virgins who will never have a girlfriend because no sane girl would go near you mouth breathers.

HE WILL NOT DEVIDE US

But we KEEP shutting him down... lol
Keep whining, it amuses me

>He wont devide us

IT'S A TRAP.

You are right. We are wrong. We will stop.

Well, you could go fill it instead of shit posting about what you believe others should do for you.

So we know the location. Lets put our flag up. Maybe this will push shia over the edge.

We are going to fill it

I'm sure they have security 24/7 now.
Anons were talking about a drone dropping a flag attached to a bucket last night.

>Remember, bucket drone the flag onto the pole. It prevents him from being able to catch anons.
Monitoring live feed to keep track of activity

Because this is the natural state of man.

>Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....
Your tears satiate me

>a world with no flags

Because you are a CuCK!

The only answer (upside down).

Is that army intel guy from the last thread here? How did you like Huachookey?

7-12 days lead time on flag (seems like forever)
if timing is ok & you have po box, let me know & I will have it drop shipped to you

buildasign.com

I was watching CNN today and they said Shai was arrested for shooting a man in Greenville, TN. The victim was wearing a shirt that had "TRUMP" on the back. Shai then went to confront the man and ask him if he was a racist. When the man turned around.The man was wearing a hat that said "Kek".On the front of his shirt was a picture of a frog with the words "He will nut inside us". Shai was reportedly triggered. And shot the man. There were no signs of blood on the scene just milk that was spilled.

What a trophy... Kek's blessings be upon the user who holds that flag.

Sup.
It was ok but I liked Pensacola more.

Include me in the screen cap :3

Why not?

Praise KEK. The time will be soon.

600$ for a stupid flag? I sence bs, bc the police wouldn't care much if it were less.

Should go without saying, but there's a possibility someone last night made this stupid mistake.

If you're going to hang a flag on this pole, leave your firearms at home. Having a firearm while you're committing a crime is a crime in itself and is a gun charge, you will lose your firearm rights until you can get it expunged.

Now for the love of kek, hang a new flag up there!

I am not sure if the police told the radio station that or if the home owner did. Above $500 makes it a felony. They probably were just trying to scare someone.

It actually isn't. Oh, sure there are memes and intentionally provocative comments but Sup Forums actually differentiates between rare, decent black people who work hard, get education, support lawfully elected president and BLM, neighbourhood looting and burning niggers, for example.

Though I know your'e just shitposting.

You kick ass. I live no where close, or I'd help.
I just wanted to say thanks.

I also do not believe they got the tag number. They did not give description that vehicle just another one that was around.

A gold pickup truck?!

Lurkfag chiming in.
Guys, make LaCuck come to the flag, he needs to join in on the fun.
So here's my idea, pass the flag along to fellow frog men, each week a new clue comes out for LaCuck to follow, if he has to involve NASA then so be it. Each found box has a tiny piece of said flag, a Polaroid of flag with new hole in it, erect penis thru flag optional, and a sewing kit.
Fast forward 8 years see LaCuck live streaming nightly sewing his flag together.

baby steps first
let's start with drones flying by with messages

I sincerely hope there is some richfag with severe autism who will pay a sky writer to fly a "Sup Forums always wins, Shia" or "get a new flag" banner across the stream. Shouldn't cost more than 2k. The world is paying attention to this right now.

It would really make my timeline.

It would really be something

Even just writing "KEK" would be fine, and probably easier as I'm guessing there's some sort of character limit so it's not too difficult for the pilot?

If I get this certain job (Pay is 120K) I would so throw funds at this.
Hell I'd probably buy a few drones for some idiotic user to bucket flag the pole.

THIS

Nah, the banners can be long, but I'm sure it costs extra per letter passed a certain point. Based on my research, it looks like sky writers go to any major city, and banners cost around $500 for an hour. Pretty cheap, if you ask me. I'd do it, but I'm a lowly phonefag.

Yes a banner would be best. The pilot could fly back and forth for 30-60 minutes.

Shia will never find where I put the flag