Rothschild caricature from 1898

they knew it even back then, and here we are acting like edgelords like we unveiled some secret.. They fucking got us by the balls, if we try to break free, a spontaneous exonomic ultra crash might just happen, or some next level virus might break out. fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats some crazy shit. sauce?

Well they waited long enough, and worked hard enough.. They sort of deserve it.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

NWO shit goes back a long ways.

My god. The bull on his crown

Moloch says waddup.

the jews were never given real power only the illusion of power. its why the brexit ended in leave and why even after the rbits tried to stop it 2 times its still on schedule to end in the rbits leaving the EU

they also tried to put hillary in the white house and failed. they probably wont stop national front in france either

They controll the whole econemy.

All money is debt that goes to the bamk jew.

The top 6 banks own 90% of the worlds big companies, probably ownes like 98% of companies wealth.

Also bump. We realy need to talk more about jews real influence, like all money is debt.

The Jews have been trying to take over the world since the beginning of the 18th century. You didn't know?

One of the reasons Gaddafi was murdered was because he told the Jews to go fuck themselves and started his own currency.

Yep, even the bible warns against the Jews and their shekeling ways. The real currency is gold. Goys use those paper bills.

I have heard it started alot earlier in medieval time by jews giving loan to the king and controlling the bigest banks in italy and germany which evryone loaned from during wars.

Notice the >Israel on the sun.

Fuck off Serkan

do you have any proofs? asking unironically

This. And why they have such a hate boner for Putin is he paid them off and told them to get the fuck out of Russia.

this

I saw that too, spoopy

Now Iran is ditching dollar too. We'll see if Trump is truly the God Emperor you speak of, or just a very very well crafted meat puppet

global turmoil probably coming our way anyway lads. The only question is if (((they))) come out of it even more in control or not. I wish there were some powerful forces on our side who would just smash the global elites, deep state or whatever, even if that means we're have a hard time for a few years. What a terrible situation the world is with these fuckers pulling the strings.

Just look up which countries revolution goes down in and what nations usa invades. Sadam huessein for exampel wanted to stop trading in petrol dollar but also make a new currency not based on jewish debt money if i'm not wrong.

Also it's something about it in the wiki leaks, can't rember to 100%

will check it out, thanks

Here you are...
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/

Same reason why they rallied the whole world against Hitler. Same reason why they did the same thing to Saddam and now Assad/Putin.

checked, thanks