TURKS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=UvNU_ig3sj0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
youtube.com/watch?v=rFLlyoi-fxs
youtube.com/watch?v=8WV1ESsXaT0
youtube.com/watch?v=zcfGC8MNCWE
euronews.com/app_prod_com.php/2017/03/09/geert-wilders-will-disappoint-his-followers-says-estranged-brother
youtu.be/uFMSw_IvmX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the madman did it
he actually did it

test

wowzers so based!

He will win. No self respecting white person looking at the roachscurry tonight would vote for their interests. His polls just shot up 5 points in the past few hours.

wow he sure showed them..

europe is so fucked lol

i really want him to win.

kek

>So Turkey, stay away from us, you are not welcome here

top kek, based as fug

remove kebab

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened in the netherlands tonight?

Can a man be more based? Roaches btfo

>based

Erdogan will let 5 million Syrians into Europe now, say hello to Eurabia, this day was the beginning of the end for Europe

stop being jealous faggot, not even Trump is this direct

I love this man. I am toothpaste today.

This video is fucking old

Yep and natos funeral wuz taday...

holy fuck

>implying that won't start the Neo-Ottoman Wars and unite Europe against Erdogan and the roaches

Look how much it kicked off over the original 1mil rapefugees and everything that's happened since. If Erdogan unleashes the lot it's going to be all-out mayhem. Europe will chimp out like never before in the postwar era and the EU will lose control of everything. There's going to be angry mobs on the street after both the rapefugees and the cucks shilling for them.

>t. 60%

Jimmy Page fucking rules!

aint this guy a kike funded by david horowitz? srs question

>inb4 /r/the_donald tier replies

Is the fire rising?

boner achieved

guys this is from 2015
not today

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY

Netherlands when?

our lad

Is he dumb ?
Why does he goes full savage mod when he'll prob. be elected in a few days ?

HOLY SHIT

I didn't realized you yuros actually had officials who weren't cucks

damn btfo

Makes my dick fucking rock hard the idea of Turkish/Syrian etc. men,women and children being mercilessly gunned down on the borders. A man can only dream.

REMOVE TURKEY CANCER

youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

Is he starting a new crusade? Any dutch user give me a quick rundown pls

youtube.com/watch?v=rFLlyoi-fxs

Wilders straight up calls Islam evil.

He's going to get 20-30% of the vote and most and have no influence on the government because every mainstream party will form a coalition against him. Europe is doomed.

nice

netherlands bros is this true?

I really hope he doesn't get allahu akbar'd

Seems like he is just begging for it. Did not know he was this direct.

of course he is, just like how trump is a kike tool

since Sup Forums is flooded with bluepilled underage meme politics experts, somehow the collapsing state of turkey is the biggest threat to them and they need to retake constantinople to save the western world

Why does he have slit eyes
Is he dutch jew?
Hes a big Israel supporter for sure

no

Indonesian blood.

Grandparent is Indonesian

Question for Turks:

If Erdogan's thing goes through, this basically makes him sultan or something right?

He already has all the power. This would just legalize the shit he pulls off. The Turkish president is tasked with representing the republic, without any affiliation to a party and without meddling in daily politics.

Pretty much, yes.

he's already sultan. if the referendum results in "yes", the republic will die officially and in hearts and minds of the people

(((globalists))) are trying to take turkey down since our war of independence. everything was going according to plan but the blond wolf rose up and ruined everything for them. they poisoned him in '38 and fucking the country up ever since (he even wrote that all these will happen and we need to be ready). the republic almost lasted 100 years, it was a good run.

now we turks (real ones, not assimilated scum who have nothing to do with being a turk) have 2 options. we will either rise up to be one of the greatest civilizations history has ever seen or end up worse than the most shitskinned ar*b. expect tons of happenings from turkey this year

godspeed turkbro

Is it true that he is half Asian? If my son would look based like him, I wanna breed with an Asian girl

Goodluck lad for real its an amazing country it would be a shame to be North Korea 2.0

Is Putin a friend?

I think you just have yellow fever

lol this Turkroach is mad his swarm is getting kicked out

Erdogan turned to Putin after the coup but it's a default alliance, they're not real bros

change your flag please to something more civilized

thanks burgerbro, I hope you get rid of those filthy kikes ruining your country

thanks man

no politician is a friend to any people in anywhere in the world. I hope you guys can see this as soon as possible

>wtf I love toothpaste now!

the absolute madman!!

PVV 2017

NOICE?!

YOU FUCKIN' WOT M8?!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8WV1ESsXaT0

Guess they didn't like that...

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

Deus Vult!

Tell me why being exposed to mudslimes will actually benefit christian culture?

Based Hungarians will just slaughter them at the gates.

He desperately needs to learn how to pronounce Erdogan.

RACISTS HATE HIM!

FAR RIGHT WHITE SUPREMACISTS FEAR HIM!

>THIS SUCCESSFUL SEXY MOTHERFUCKER IS LITERALLY ANNIHILATING THAT STUPID ISLAMOPHOBE AND WHITE CIS MALE GEERT WILDERS FORCING HIM TO QUIT THE ELECTIONS AND BASICALLY NAZI SKINHEADS BTFO!

HOW?

>+ + + WATCH HERE! + + +

youtube.com/watch?v=zcfGC8MNCWE

euronews.com/app_prod_com.php/2017/03/09/geert-wilders-will-disappoint-his-followers-says-estranged-brother

He's no Pim Fortuyn, but I still hope he'll win

Based Gert

>I didn't realized you yuros actually had officials who weren't cucks

m8

Also, it is either "had not realized" or "did not realize". What you typed does not exist in the English langugae, fucking Guatemalan immigrant.

>now we turks have 2 options. we will either rise up to be one of the greatest civilizations history has ever seen
Lol you can't do any shit. Islamists will crush your skull.

because they're not an invading horde with an agenda in mind. they're uneducated peasants, worst turkey has to offer. they were "sent" there for a purpose and the ones who decided this have a plan in mind. killing all the muslims in the world wouldn't solve a damn thing because they are not the root of the problem

Is he the human version of Raid roach spray?

2017 is going to be the fucking year. God wills it!

HYPED!

It would make me damn happy and the world a cleaner, secure, safe and happy place tho. I call that solving the problem.

Fuck I never loved Geert as much as I do right now. FUCK OTTOMAN SHITS.

UNKEK YOURSELVES

>His polls just shot up 5 points in the past few hours

Are you just pulling this out of your ass or do you have a source?

well

chinks, mongols, ar*bs, persians, europeans, slavs, europeans and countless others have tried to crush us for thousands of years. yet here we are, even though wounded and corrupted, we still stand. maybe this is the end for us? maybe not. we'll see what happens

you don't really get it do you. world will never be safe as long as the source of evil exists. there would be new "muslims" to take their place or some other new threat. stop worrying about the pawns and see the hand that moves them

He's right, I wish they would nuke the asian side and take us balkan rape babbies so we can live in freedom and peace

>send a shitload of citizens out of the country, but allow them to vote in elections
>talk a big game of patriotism and old glory while shitting up the home country and pocketing the money
>encourage those that moved out to vote for you, as they are ignorant to what the fucker is actually doing

It's pretty genius actually

Nice try Ahmed. YOU are trouble makers, jews are our allies against you

Geert is a hero

Godspeed

>expecting cuck countries like Germany and France to resist the incoming tidal wave of shitskins

if the eastern europe slavs pull another serbia strong, then i'll be very happy

>no politician is a friend to any people in anywhere in the world. I hope you guys can see this as soon as possible

BASED

b-but Trump is my friend

yes but that's only the political side in recent times

you don't really think that turkey is a sovereign state and ruled from ankara do you?

Yes, the Jews fault again. Good körpek.

When even the Germans are chimping out over this then we are in for a ride.

>Erdogan calls a referendum to give himself more power
>Vote might be close, because he's made a lot of power grabs since the coup attempt last year
>Wants to go campaign for votes from T*rkish expats in the Netherlands
>Swamp Germans say no
>T*rks chimp out
>T*rkroach minister goes to make a speech anyway, gets stopped by Dutch Commandos and towed back to the German border
>T*rkroaches continue to chip

Dutch here. Grew up in Canada (where I now work as well). My Oma was indonesian as well. She flat-out hated muzzies because they used to bully her for being christian.

OH DAMN BASED GERT MAN

wheres le upboats on the vid lads? gotta get in ahead of the SJW's i.e reddit

>Erdogan will let 5 million Syrians into Europe now
Even people shouting "welcome refugees" can't trick themselves into believing that's not an invasion. They'll have a long way to travel before they get through the Balkans, where plenty of people still have guns and aren't exactly friendly to them as it is. Richer countries will also support them (unofficially of course), so you'll basically have a new battleground in the South Europe soon. The only problem then is the sleeping agents that already got through youtu.be/uFMSw_IvmX4

not really, its the beggining of the end of islam, maybe they take over a lil bit, then the UN will push to ban religion, the muds will chimp out, and get genocided, an okay plan i suppose, its just gonna suck for europe until its completed