U.S.A Invoked Satan to Celebrate Germany's Destruction

The World War, which was drawing to a close in April 1945, had had a profound effect upon the entire planet. The greatest war in human history had caused untold suffering but it had also quite literally blasted open human consciousness as a result of the destruction of old, outworn institutions, habits of living and crystallised thoughtforms that had held humanity in thrall to separatism and materialism, particularly since the time of the Industrial Revolution.

The agony of the war and the distress of the entire human family led the Christ, in 1945, to come to a great decision. He made the decision to emerge again into physical contact with humanity if human beings themselves would bring about the initial stages of establishing right human relations; and He gave to the world one of the oldest prayers ever known, but one which hitherto had not been permitted to be used except by the most exalted spiritual Beings. The Christ Himself used the Great Invocation for the first time in June 1945.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt61ZSduoR4

Other urls found in this thread:

lucistrust.org/the_great_invocation/the_use_and_significance_the_great_invocation1
lucistrust.org/de/e_mantrams/the_great_invocation2
lucistrust.org/about_us/history
lucistrust.org/the_great_invocation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Bailey#Ideas_about_races_and_evolution
rt.com/uk/240777-uk-sex-children-may/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into human minds.
Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into human hearts.
May the Coming One return to Earth.

From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide all little human wills –
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

From the centre which we call the human race
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
(adapted)

lucistrust.org/the_great_invocation/the_use_and_significance_the_great_invocation1

> yes, lucis trust, formerly Lucifer publishing company...

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

King James Version (KJV)
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The great invocation of the antichrist has been translated into over 70 languages and is being promoted globally by the UN and Goodwill

>Destroy Christian alliance that stood up to the Synagogue of Satan.

>Have your ugly whore wife invite the spirit of the fucking devil himself into your lives.

>Wonder why things went to absolute shit after WWII.

i agree

where comes this prayer from? the bible?

(((lucis trust)))

lucistrust.org/de/e_mantrams/the_great_invocation2

where did miss rosevelt get it from

ol lucy himself

Originally it comes from a nuage guru named Alice Bailey, she wrote all the doctrine of the nuage movement and was heavily influenced by Aleister Crowley.

Since germany's defeat, it has been being pushed by the UN in schools, churches, synagogues, mosque and every other type of congregation point.

Nato will come to aid

>it has been being pushed by the UN in schools, churches, synagogues, mosque and every other type of congregation point.

Proof? This is the first I've ever heard of this.

Jesus Christ was a blue-eyed, chestnut-haired Aryan. The Jews conspired to kill him because the new law he taught didn't make special provisions for enriching the "Chosen people." When He comes back to earth, we'll see what a real Holocaust looks like.

Alice Bailey imported eastern paganism into the west, in an cultural melting pot movement that lead to the hippy movement and extreme moral degradation.

Bailey was one of the first westerners to convert to eastern pagan religion, she wrote many books on nuage doctrine which have been reworded and introduced into the governments and religious congregations of the world, especially in the west

Mosques?

>implying islamists would accept a prayer that calls for the return of Christ

However:

>lucistrust.org/about_us/history
>he ancient myth of Lucifer refers to the angel who brought light to the world, and it is assumed that the name was applied to the publishing company in honour of a journal, which had been edited for a number of years by theosophical founder, HP (((Blavatsky))).

Because depending on the translation, Christ can be replaced with Maitreya, Mahdi or other christ like figures from different religions.

I am organizing info to reply to the other questions now

Czech'd

*Many religions believe in a World Teacher, a “Coming One”, knowing him under such names
as the Lord Maitreya, the Imam Mahdi, the Kalki Avatar and the Bodhisattva. These terms are
sometimes used in versions of the Great Invocation for people of specific faiths.

lucistrust.org/the_great_invocation

"World Invocation Day has been observed since 1952. The Great Invocation is used to invoke spiritual energies of Light, Love and Purpose.

God’s purpose for humanity, the divine Plan, works out as human beings respond, organically and often unconsciously, to these higher energies."

"Today the reappearance of the World Teacher is expected by millions, by those of every faith who expect the Avatar under such names as the Christ, the Lord Maitreya, Krishna, Messiah, Imam Mahdi and the Bodhisattva. The use of the Great Invocation is one of humanity’s most potent tools in preparing human consciousness for the reappearance of this World Teacher."

"About World Invocation Day
A World Day of Prayer, Invocation and Meditation - An Invitation to Men and Women of Goodwill
World Invocation Day is a world day of prayer and meditation when men and women of every spiritual path join in a universal appeal to divinity and use the Great Invocation. Together they focus the invocative demand of humanity for the light, the love and the spiritual direction needed to build a world of justice, unity and peace."

From the book "The Great Invocation Distribution Handbook" issued by Goodwill

Also from "The Great Invocation Distribution Handbook"

one question though, are you a nigger?

Distribution pattern of the invocation of the "universal christ" of the nuage movement

Thanks for your work. Have a bump.

Order = Logos = Jesus Christ

wat

Which is the real messiah

Why are Dominicans so superstitious? Oh wait, it's because they're primitive brown people. Never mind.

((They)) want the antichrist to come..... not gonna happen.. faith in God is stronger than ever.. people is waking up by the hundreds.

JESUS

That's what I thought

You are indeed not white. Probably an indio or a mulatto. You can say "60% white" all you want, but 60 is greater than zero.

TOGTFO.

Always happy to help.

I'm going to invoke your mom to suck my dick.

Whatever you say, Jamal Shekelburgos Rodriguez.

Reading through new age theology (which has been being peddled heavily in practically all churches and other religious groups for decades), the nuagers are waiting for an "earthly christ", a christ that will save the earth and not destroy the earth to make a new one like the real Christ Jesus.

Jews and other satanists freely admit they await their messiah, which is the antichrist.

This is also from "The Great Invocation Distribution Handbook" from Goodwill

Good redpill find Banana Republic.

Bailey, one of the masterminds behind the nuage, is some times mistakenly thought of supported the ideal making a pure aryan race like Hitler, this is a complete lie, since her ideal of aryan was a mixed race people with a so called " aryan consciousness".

For this reason, mass immigration has been forced through abusive international policies that attack sovereign states and cause political chaos in entire regions, leading to mass migrational shifts.

The occidental liberal jews are heavily involved in this.

"Bailey considered the Aryan race to be determined by a state of consciousness rather than by genetic or racial traits. She stated that as evolution proceeds, things are accelerated and humanity will soon be predominantly distinguished by the Aryan consciousness. "I speak not in terms of the Aryan race as it is generally understood today or in its Nordic implications.”

"...Inter-marriage between nations and races, the fusion of bloods for hundreds of years—due to migration, travel, education and mental unity—has led to there being no really pure racial types today. This is far more certainly the case than the most enlightened think, if the long, long history of mankind is considered. Sexual intercourse knows no impenetrable barriers, and people today have in them all the strains and the blood of all the races, and this (as a result of the world war, 1914-1945) will be increasingly the case. This development is definitely a part of the divine plan, no matter how undesirable it may appear to those who idealize purity of relationship ... Something intended is being brought about and it cannot be avoided."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Bailey#Ideas_about_races_and_evolution

>"...Inter-marriage between nations and races, the fusion of bloods for hundreds of years—due to migration, travel, education and mental unity—has led to there being no really pure racial types today. This is far more certainly the case than the most enlightened think, if the long, long history of mankind is considered. Sexual intercourse knows no impenetrable barriers, and people today have in them all the strains and the blood of all the races, and this (as a result of the world war, 1914-1945) will be increasingly the case. This development is definitely a part of the divine plan, no matter how undesirable it may appear to those who idealize purity of relationship ... Something intended is being brought about and it cannot be avoided."

That explains the modern day obsession with race-mixing.

Nu-Aryans are not Aryans at all, it's double think.

Exactly, the whole "multi cutural" movement isn't about respecting or preserving any culture or peoples, it's the nuage anticulture, the destruction of national identity to be replaced with one universal depravity.

To destroy civilization completey, so a dark and primitive state may reign.

>Isaiah 5:20-21Good News Translation (GNT)

20 You are doomed! You call evil good and call good evil. You turn darkness into light and light into darkness. You make what is bitter sweet, and what is sweet you make bitter.

21 You are doomed! You think you are wise, so very clever.

digits!

im sorry but you are wrong the greatest war in human history was WW1 it changed so much and had the greatest impact in the world.

Just because a few jews died in WW2 its all you hear about. I mean it was fucking germany they always lose they are the size of fucking montana yet all you ever hear about is how they almost conqured the world... total bull shit they didnt have the man power for it.

Oh wow they beat france... newsflash so did vietnam but no one cares about that.

Betweens the quads, the pic and the text

This post is absolute

Didn't Britain use black magic and other occult practices during WW2?

Hitlers vrill scienticts meant that the swaztikas and roman salutes power were countered by churchills 2 finger spread - or so to say, overall a deeply occult topic

those maps you are looking at are disproportionate, Germany had the population of equal standing of the Us back then, and even more industrial capacity

Supposedly Crowely worked closely with the british goverment in spying networks, I haven't studied the issue deeply yet, I am planning on buying this book about it some time soon, I might put up a review after reading it

Maybe I'll look into it too
But please do put up a review though

The first post i made was a copypaste from Lucis Trust about the great invocation, not my opinion on any issue mentioned in the text

The nuagers foment instability, because they see legitimate authorities as an obstacle to them seizing power.

“Whenever there is a withering of the Law and an uprising of lawlessness on all sides, then I manifest Myself. For the salvation of the righteous and the destruction of such as do evil, for the firm establishing of the Law, I come to birth in age after age.”

So where there is chaos, the father of lies and murder reigns.

it's ingrained in their society
rt.com/uk/240777-uk-sex-children-may/

Look here:

>the (second world) war made possible by forcing a return to the real values.

Real values for the nuage are pure degeneracy, human-animal hybrids, sodomy, abortion and the complete abolition of christian influenced government.

Pic taken from here:

Pretty much, Hitler in germany, the Tsar in russia, JFK etc etc all posed threats because they had legitimate concern for their peoples, and wouldn't let subversion take place.

The more I look into it, the more it seems that world jewry and the nuage are one and the same, kinda like all the anti mason and jew stuff from germany during WW2

Ever wonder where the numbers 007 came from in the James Bond books/films?
John Dee. He was the intelligence agent and Occult expert of Queen Elizabeth I.

TAKE

A

BREAK

They call me Red Pill Red man....

I'm local Red pill pusher mang..

> forgot to put up muh pic

>Supposedly Crowely worked closely with the british goverment

the mega archive of /x/ is supposed to contain some scans about this connection.

>Still thinking there is a devil when all three abrahamic religions explicitly state there is only one god.

>Praying to Jesus instead of the god Jesus worshipped.

>Love free from sentiment, emotion, and personal emphasis - a love that sacrifices and understands, that acts with strength and decision and that works on behalf of the whole and not in the interests of any group or individual
What about that is different from real Christ? I fail to see how that could be construed as Luciferian, but I'm on your side if you can.

They have all sorts of contrary claims which they use to pander any different religion they wish to subvert in a given moment.

They have a "universal Christ" that they adapt to all different christ like figures from all religions, whether they be pagan or abrahamic in origin.
"Today the reappearance of the World Teacher is expected by millions, by those of every faith who expect the Avatar under such names as the Christ, the Lord Maitreya, Krishna, Messiah, Imam Mahdi and the Bodhisattva. The use of the Great Invocation is one of humanity’s most potent tools in preparing human consciousness for the reappearance of this World Teacher."

There is no Satan you manlet.

Mark 5:6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,

Matthew 28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

Matthew 9:18 While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.

Matthew 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

Matthew 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

Matthew 28:17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

Luke 24:52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

John 9:38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

1 John 5:7King James Version (KJV)

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Can it Ahmed, Mouhammed is satan's prophet

Good projection you low IQ shitskin

Would explain why they seek to simultaneously destroy individual human ego/souls and empower them.

Go back to your trap threads and jewish frankfurt shit, euphoric cock monger.

No they don't

Satan has indeed been deified by people over the years.

2 Corinthians 4:4 [Full Chapter]
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

>Exactly 33 years to the day prior to the great Miracle of the Sun in Fatima, that is, on October 13, 1884, Pope Leo XIII had a remarkable vision.
The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord: "I can destroy your Church."
The gentle voice of Our Lord:"You can? Then go ahead and do so."
Satan:"To do so, I need more time and more power."
Our Lord:"How much time? How much power?
Satan:"75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service."
Our Lord:"You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will."

>May the Coming One return to Earth.
Yes that's what they say but FDR's canklesaurus in the video clearly says, "Christ return to earth." So what are you saying? satanists changed a prayer someone else made and that makes the first person a satanist somehow?

The Satanists made the prayer and Eleanor (or her new age guru) adapted it for the Christian audience.

Note that Hillary Clinton tried to channel Eleanor's spirit when she was the first lady (google it if you don't believe me, Christopher Hitchens among others wrote about it)

DEATH TO SATAN/SATURN

LIGHT TO JUPITER/LUCIFER

LIGHT TO JESUS OUR LORD IN HEAVEN

FIRE TO THE NON BELEIVERS

>The Satanists made the prayer
I can believe that because my personal belief is that FDR was a tool of satan. However, I need to see reliable proof that they both wrote it for her and she changed it.
>Note that Hillary Clinton tried to channel Eleanor's spirit when she was the first lady (google
I believe you but I don't use google.

>However, I need to see reliable proof that they both wrote it for her and she changed it.
It was ""given"" to Alice Bailey by an entity and somehow found its way to Roosevelt. The Lucis Project site says:

"May Christ* return to Earth"
*Many religions believe in a World Teacher, a “Coming One”, knowing him under such names as the Lord Maitreya, the Imam Mahdi, the Kalki Avatar and the Bodhisattva. These terms are sometimes used in versions of the Great Invocation for people of specific faiths.

>The Lucis Project
Doesn't it seem weird to believe satanists though? They might be telling the truth or they might be telling a lie. I have no way to know because I can't trust them.

>Doesn't it seem weird to believe satanists though? They might be telling the truth or they might be telling a lie. I have no way to know because I can't trust them.
Well, I don't quite know what you're getting at. The founder of the Lucis organization was Alice Bailey, so I would be inclined to believe that they actually do change their own work.

Holy shit you're fucking gay.

Enemies of humanity