TEXANS WILL HAVE TO PAY A $100 FINE EVERYTIME THEY JERK OFF

m.mysanantonio.com/news/houston-texas/article/Houston-representative-creates-a-bill-to-promote-10994871.php

Explain yourselves Texcucks.

>Haha we got one on you, men! Semen is the same thing as a fetus! Abortion is fine, tho. :^)
This will not pass. Next.

> The satirical House Bill 4260

>Sad Assblownio
>"reporting" about Houston politics

We're extremely liberal and pretentious, or grungy and don't give a fuck. Our mayor traditionally rides in the pride parade. Literally fake news.

Texas is not confederacy.

>moving to Texas in August

Better start that no fap now.

>In August
Wew, lad.

Uh actually they were

>Tfw just moved here yesterday from California,
>Am starting to think I made a big mistake...

How the fuck would they even know? How would forget even in force it, if that seriously passes I'm getting the fuck out of this god forsaken hilly Billy hell..

haha nice, jerking off is degenerate

penis inspection day you fucking bag

Don't all but one semen die during regular sex though? Do I have to pay for those dead children too?

Good luck catching anyone other than public masturbaters.
t. Cali born and raised

FUCK TEXAS, THE JEWS ALREADY STOLE MY FORESKIN,N NOW THEY'RE STEALING MY SEMEN TOO, IM MOVING, FUCK YOU INBREAD HILLYBILLY PEICES OF SHIT.

I will never let this pass

> State Rep. Jessica Farrar, D-Houston

Oh I see, this is some thinly veiled attempt to be against anti-abortion legislation to stir up some controversy. Why are democrats so stupid, jerking off is not equivalent to killing a developing child.

Unenforceable, but at least I have $20,000 put away :^)

If you think this is real then go support Hillary you non Americans once I build this wall next I'll build a dome over this great and I mean great soil land of the might master country USA

Use those cute, dark Mexican manlets as semen depositories

Wtf was the Alamo then?

This is bull shit, this is like saying the russians hacked us.

There are 0 Russian influences in this reply

Stop masturbating

Jews require us to be accepting of groups of foreigners pissing us off--for Jews will never integrate in any non-Jewish nation. They will forever be a group of foreigners prone to pissing us off.

My fellow Texas Americans!

What i do is, grip my penis sort of tightly and move the skin up and down till i cum

Time to pay your handler 100 shekels

Women all over the country always try to push a bill against masturbation because they are butthurt about abortion being illegal. Its nothing new.

That's a false equivalence though. Semen isn't the same as an embryo so any "sanctity of life" is dumb. I'll accept this if you charge women, on top of tampons, $100 because of the exact same argument this bill has against masturbation.

Sounds like a satirical bill, that sort of thing happens. I think what the cunt is trying to do is make a parallel to abortion laws, but in effect she's making feminists look more dumb and totalitarian than they already are. It of course also fails to address female masturbation habits.

I just jizzed

Sure, but then women have to be circumcised to balance it out.
Wait, no. They probably want that anyway don't they?

Sure did. We're full, Fuck Off.

>its a woman who proposed the bill

this shit is just getting old

>abortion being illegal
Abortion is not illegal in the USA. It may be harder than people want it to be, but I think the men should push a joke bill through as well.

If a woman can get an abortion without a mans consent, than a woman shouldn't be able to collect child support without the mans consent. Lets see how far that goes.

fucking quit moving here assholes. your not welcome

Wwen no one is around the whitehouse the 1st lady's vacuum makes it feel like a blowjob from a stranger!

>Illegal masterbation
This will only cause more crime