IT'S HAPPENING, POLICE SWOOP IN ON MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTOR

Please kek, tell me it's all over for John "Is That A Pizza-Related Stain On Your Handkerchief Or Are You Just Happy To See Me" Podesta.

express.co.uk/news/uk/778047/madeleine-mccann-police-investigation-new-lead-one-man-key

Other urls found in this thread:

irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/emails-between-paedophile-clement-freud-8234088
youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tB7lelEfoWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long have they investigated this? How do they still have leads to follow?

Still convinced it was her parents. Also fuck that this story has been in the news for 10+ years. It's fucking ridiculous.

How many years has it been?

Shadilay brothers

We did it!

Bump

The parents? Criminal they were allowed to get away with leaving the windows open if nothing else

nah, another poor bastard turned into a patsy. she was sold to Pedosta Brothers.

a black man with the name "john podesta"

>she was sold to Pedosta Brothers.
It's beyond fucking crazy that the Pedoesta brothers were staying a walking distance away at the time. They were staying in the villa of Clement Freud - who only got exposed as a pedo after he died.

>sold
They bought a vacation to London to live out their abduction fantasy for that huge adrenaline high before raping a small girl.

You don't think the rich and connected have their own version of kiddy-diddler xxx-games?

KILL ALL PEDOS

pizzatards really think podesta kidnapped maddie
just think how FUCKING RETARDED you got to be to think shit like that... at least i can use my pasta

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned like the subhuman shitposter you seem to represent so well

Go home pizza boy, roads closed

How else would the parents make a living???????????????????????????

>shilling this hard for Soros

comments disabled
also no information in the article whatsoever

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DON'T YA?

Pizzagate has provided some surprising revelations.

thailand every fucking time kek.i bet if he's getting paid by (You), he's cackling like a madman right now

It's just a coincidence you autistic edgelord.

Just a coincidence. I'm going to watch a movie, then play videogames.

this. Podestas did it, and won't believe anyone who says otherwise. Motive, opportunity.

Everything lines up too neatly. Is he really Portuguese?

>John "Is That A Pizza-Related Stain On Your Handkerchief Or Are You Just Happy To See Me" Podesta

I shouldn't laugh but fug that's a good one

How much the abductor looks like skippy podesta is fucking ridiculous...

But the parents did it. The corpse sniffing dog detected a corpse had been under the stairs and in their car.

Ol' Skippy's days are numbered

She "disappeared" in 2007. So 10 years.

Tony Podesta look like the kind of guy who always up for a kidnapping

the broom
kek

Thailand, why do you even fucking act like you care about any of this? Go rape a ladyboy or something

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA?

Molesta better run

Didn't her parents become friends with Clemont after her disappearance?

Yep
irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/emails-between-paedophile-clement-freud-8234088

Said the SEA sexpat

This is pretty retarded. Those are police sketches of the same person given by different witnesses

The witnesses couldve seen both of them but only 1 at a time.

For some reason I absolutely love this quote, fake or not.

there is video of the prince of thailand's wife naked

>After Grange was launched in May 2011 the 48-year-old doctors from Rothley, Leicestershire, resumed relatively normal lives with heart expert Gerry working full time at Glenfield Hospital near their home and Kate concentrating on bringing up their twins, Sean and Amelie, now aged 11.

These murderers have got to be kidding me. "Resumed normal lives". I wonder if the kids they have now wonder about that night.

Pussy bitch

Why would you think it's fake? Didn't you hear him say it?

Child sex tourism hotspot Thailand, defending paedos? Who could've guessed?

Spotted the pedo on vacay

I think it sounds convincingly like Podesta, but without visual to go along with audio I don't think you can say it is much of a smoking gun.
Something is 100% going on with those brothers given their creepy pedo art and the emails

who's this semen demon, pol?

>This is a board about politics.
>All threads should be about politics.
>If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned like the subhuman shitposter you seem to represent so well

Sorry, no.

So you say John podesta did it on his own?

youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo
statement analyst looks at the Mccann's statements
long, but interesting

She was abducted in Portugal.

They'll probably frame another low-level pedo to take the heat off pedosta

>look see it wasn't him le fake news sweetie XD

Wasn't entirely sure either however shill posts such as this, confirm Podesta involvement as 100% certainty.
Good job

#CumPanda

bump

can someone explain where the skippy thing came from?

Every fucking time. You will have a speacil noose on your rope.

Andrew Breitbart: "F*ck. You. John. Podesta. What's in your closet, big Podesta?"
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

Thought that was James hettfield

Guaranteed that TPTB are opening this up again with a designated fall guy to take the blame so they can say "look, pizzagate is fake news!" I'm surprised they didn't do it earlier.

search for podesta fatherhood

Tony Podesta's fangs - i mean canines look almost vampiric, the all black attire, eye brows and eyes don't help to detract from the appearance.

you have to respice your pasta when it gets this old

You know its Podesta when even a fucking Leaf gets it right.

It was her parents. They're not going to solve it unless the man they're 'swooping in on' is her father.

For anyone that doesn't know. They gave her some meds to put her to sleep so they could go partying. The meds caused her breathing to slow to the point that it ultimately stopped. She died. They discovered her dead and then constructed their story around the 'intruder' theory.

Douchebag shill. Go lick Brock's boots.

BREAKING BREAKING BREAKING BREAKING BREAKING

PICTURE OF SUSPECT HAS BEEN RELEASED BY DETECTIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he claims to have an evil alter ego named Skippy, a video came out of a guy with Podesta's voice beating a child and we assume that's "Skippy"

Hint: it's how he can look himself in the mirror after all the horrible things he has done to children. He didn't do those things. Skippy did.

Podesta is one sick, crazy fuck.

You think you're hot shit dontcha?

link?

the timeline demonstrates that witness A saw the person of interest 10 minutes after witness B did
two men re-lay macaain incase they are spotted
the person witnessing them will give a description and the second witness (if there is one) will give a different description.

Nice catch, kek. Flucking Skippy

>If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics
So former counselor to the President and biggest leak in political history doesn't have anything to do with politics...good too know

youtube.com/watch?v=tB7lelEfoWM

>Podestas did it,

Rothschild has confirmed

>play videogames.

if you're good you should join the airforce

i've been in every pizzathread to ever exist

i've archived almost everything related to this topic

UK
Italy
Thailand

always shilling.

i would personally take the time to torture you if i suffered a thousand years in hell. YOU piece of shit are defending the suffering of other sentient life forms, especially humans. you are trash. kys.

just a tip for all you new reddit refugee's pizzagate is very real, as is its absolute subversion even by cunts like alex jones and the alt - lite etc. This could've been a lot more a palatable story (cyclical running investigation) stemming from Sup Forums then they ever would allow in reality. You have to understand whats happened to breaking news or grass root conspiracies on the net, and that this was essentially the most important meme'd investigation of interested autists, within social media, of all time. Who are in turn are constantly bombarded with blacked threads and shilling to ward away from ever getting this close to such a conspiracy ever again.

Bump

>This is a board about politics.
>All threads should be about politics.

pedophilia is the heart of politics, unless you're turkish

cunt aussie is my favorite aussie

>pizzagate is very real,

it's a psyop designed to normalize pedophilia, yes the shit these people are accused of, they did that shit, they did more, but now that the public knows what was the response? not a peep, not a shot fired, not a protest

America must think this behavior is normal and they are ok with it or they would complain

That's definitely erdogan in the left sketch

>Skippy did.

skippy done slippy

never let me skip because when I skip then I slip cuz I'm slipping

Yeah I'm Mr. Normie over here.

>pizzagate is normalizing pedophilia
interesting angle
complete bollocks but interesting all the same.

3/15
wat do

how is what they found at comet ping pong a psy op? you fucking shill neck yourself.

well lets be honest here find me an average american who knows who Podesta is.

Whether Madeline or Jon Benet Ramsey or Casey Anthony or any case involving a dead wife like Lacey Peterson or the former cop who had 4 wives who all mysteriously disappeared, you have to ask, "If not the parents/husband, then who?"

Relax man, smoke some soma, take a vacation.

Screencap this post because I'm going to drop a red pill:

Disturbed, isolated loner. Troubled childhood. Schoolmates will describe him as being strange. No friends. Broken family. No social media footprint. History of drug abuse. There was no second suspect.

The perfect fall guy to destroy two mutually hostile conspiracies at once. Pizzagate settled. Russian conspiracy disappears.

What really gets me every time is how such small details match.

please for the love of god tell me it's one of the Podesta brothers

And they won't even give us the credit for identifying podesta as the perpretator