Why are cyclists such cunts?

They ignore road rules (traffic lights etc) yet when it suits them demand that they be treated like cars and take up whole lanes etc.

Why do politicians put up with cyclists and not BTFO them? I truly hate cyclists, they are the worst type of people on Earth. Also why do they pay money to wear dumb cyclist clothes advertising companies? Shouldn't companies pay you to advertise?

Other urls found in this thread:

democratsagainstunagenda21.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY
youtube.com/watch?v=absU9A6pkFM
liveleak.com/view?i=b88_1486001318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree OP. What really sucks is that if by chance they act extra retarded and accidentally get themselves hit by your car, you're the one who's going to get fucked in court.

they're a scourge on the earth

I love fucking with those faggots and making them road rage. Nothing better than a grown man in bike shorts cussing you out while trying to stay in control of his bike.

They're the most self entitled poofs. Fuck em all

>build cyclist lane
>they ride on top of the line still causing a disturbance to traffic

kek, drive into puddles next to them and watch them flip out

>we are entitled to ride where ever we want because we are like cars
>no u cant make us have number plates because we arent cars, we're like pedestrians

Pick one you faggots

I live in the South and we have alot of road with medians so it's basically one lane. Those fags take up the only road without any remorse. I LOVE to get front of a bike and brake-check them. Feels good

I hate them. Just a few hours ago I had to deal with one of those fuckers. The street I was on got an extra bicycle lane but this piece of shit still wanted to use the road to show off what a nice cuck he is and slowing at least 15 cars down. There should be huge fines for riding a bike on the road with a higher speed limit than 30 km/h in my opinion. Like 1000$ and upwards.

Because they're typically leftists

You guys dont have bike lanes?

>They ignore road rules (traffic lights etc) yet when it suits them demand that they be treated like cars and take up whole lanes etc.

I have absolutely no problem with people wanting to ride their bikes, not own cars, etc., but what you've said here is about 99% of the reason people hate cyclists.

The entire reason most people cycle is to virtue signal, is it any surprise they act the way they do?

That plus they feel entitled to ride on the sidewalk and demand that pedestrians move aside.

only in some places here in the states

do they wear the lycra even in the south?

Agreed German user

We do but its more complicated than that. They dont stay in bike lanes, ignore road rules among many other things

They're pedestrians when it suits them and vehicles when it doesn't. I've never seen a cyclist stop at a stop sign.

I don't get how they're allowed on the road.

What if they hit a pedestrian with their bicycle? Who pays for it?

Cars have to have insurance.

Entitled fags. Absolute waste of money and time.

If they wont stay in the bike lane just drive them over desu easy as that

I didn't know Jeremy Clarkson visited Sup Forums

This.

-and a identification plate would be useful in cases of hit and run.

yeah but we are held legally responsible if we hit a cyclist even if they were in the wrong/caused it

I live in Toronto and I have to deal with bike cucks all the time.

When they are turning the wrong way onto a one way street they just ride up on the sidewalk and get in the way.

>I don't get how they're allowed on the road.
There are a fair bit more pedestrians on the sidewalk

I used to live in Chicago and every year they had a "1000 Bikes Drive in the Road and Piss Everyone Off" event. I didn't know about it and got stuck in the middle of it all as hundreds of degenerate hippies road by smacking my car like they owned the road. I was so close to running them all over. So fucking close.

Bikes are good when doing nigger shit and dont wanna steal a car

Biker here.
I agree, bunch of dicks turn me into a target.
>Bikes kitted for light turns, break lights, etc.
>Sidewalk ftw
>Only enter road when law says no bikes on sidewalk
>Ride pretty much the curb
Fuck those tight wearing assholes.

>bike on the gravel
>faggots still scream at me because they almost hit me

Fuck you

>Why do politicians put up with cyclists and not BTFO them?

at the local level, most american cities decide the rules of the road. When city councils and police departments invite the public to town halls to discuss the rules of the road, the cyclist fanatics are generally the only ones that show up. these people are persistent and a hassle for local politicians.

Anyone who shows up at a city council meeting or town hall and speaks up against cucking the entire city just for bicycles gets shouted down and threatened.

Atleast once in my life. I want to run over a cyclist.

>I don't get how they're allowed on the road.
sidewalks are for walking. people shouldnt have to be worried about getting hit at a high rate of speed on a sidewalk so its better to make the cyclists stay on the road where they belong.

cyclist holocaust when?

They act like burgers with guns

>muuu ma right to go around with my bigi, lets see what the police thinks!

i have a yes in my id does that count?

It's also great if you own a diesel truck, rev it up as you go past them and cover them with a thick black cloud of diesel smoke. You'll never see a cuckcyclist get more pissed.

It's because the transport head is a cyclist and they live in the city so long distance travel is a fixture of their imagination.

i'm with you lad hate those lycra faggots so much, cyclist rego when REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They also get in the fucking way in lanes. I can't even drive up church street without those faggot cunts preventing me from being in the right lane. Wynne's fucking law is you have to give them a meter clearance. How!? The lane is 3.5 metres wide and my car is 3 meters. I want to put a cowcatcher on my car and just paint the town red.

They're entitled fucktards begging to get hit. Fuck these fags, motorists own the road.

fuck

Bycicles + pedestrians has less potential for disaster than bycicles + cars though

The idea of riding a bike is good, but they should be subjected to similar traffical rules as that of having a drivers license. Getting license to ride your bike should be mandatory, so society knows that these people have been schooled in traffical responsability. You should of course be able to ride without license, but only as far as to the categorical imperative. If pull over by a cop in the city and you have no license, you should be fined as according to law and in extreme cases have your bike confiscated.

>They ignore road rules (traffic lights etc) yet when it suits them demand that they be treated like cars and take up whole lanes etc.
Nobody would need any traffic rules, lights, lanes or anything if everyone was a cyclist.

Cyclists are banned on roads with speed limits greater than 35mph.

All problems solved.

This is a safety issue of speed and mass differential, anyone who argues with this is a dumb nigger.

You should be hanged up and shot to serve as an example.

Its not just that. Its that the cops aren't enforcing the laws either.

That way in PA too. Lots of the roads are super shitty so the kikecyclists ride in groups in the middle of the road. Not only that, the roads have so many blind turns thanks to the mountains that you cant pass them without snackbaring into a fucking oncoming tractor

Such are the laws here in Denmark, are they not like that in America?

How do you do it? I fear I may harm him and then I'd have to pay for it.

no, bicycles are considered equal to vehicles in most states

It varies depending on the location, but in general it's not like that here. Cyclists are all douches that ride on major streets.

get a car hobo

*switches on go pro*

Not necessarily. Riding your bike in the center of Copenhagen is illegal and people do it regardless. We have a lot of fender benders and general anxiety among people going by feet, as they feel like they can't go without constantly looking over their shoulders.

get off the road you cunt

This is a good point, I imagine all the cyclists are the whiny cunts that hastle local councils

Should be on everyones bucketlist tbqh

Numerical oujia lad

They need a rego, bunch of cunts think they shouldn't get them. i yell abuse at them every chance I get

I don't know how the law outside of Germany is, but if you hit one of those retards by accident you are basically "guilty until proven innocent". The moment you sit in a car, you basically have the custody for those assholes. So when you have one of them in front of you on the road and something happens out of your control with the result that you injure the cyclist, shit can get really complicated.

Shit, that sounds terrible. Well, a lot of bicyclists are assholes here too, but frankly I don't think they even know the laws because bicycle license isn't mandatory.

let's be honest here though, cities don't really need automobiles to function except in regards to delivery services, and would benefit from promoting cycling and jogging. Not only would public health improve from multiple factors, but everyone would have a much easier time getting to where they need to go instead of dealing with the absolutely ludicrous traffic jams that occur EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. With no one doing anything to improve the situation (you can't).

They're fucking annoying, they should get the fuck off the road.
They endanger themselves and if you hit one of these faggots holding up traffic you get fucked by the courts.

last summer i was crossing wellington street and i almost got hit by a cyclist who was running the red light while going the wrong way.

i fucking hate these niggers. at the very least i wish they would stay off the sidewalks. shouldn't have to be worried about getting clipped by some turbofaggot going as fast as possible on the sidewalk.

I like these ideas. Unfortunately in Australia we have these lycra cunts riding on major highways with cars driving 60 mph, they cause massive traffic jams

Nigger not everyone lives in those urban cesspools, but you have to make a living somehow. That means driving.

>i yell abuse at them every chance I get

When no ones looking, ya coward. Ha!

Also like this in Denmark, but at least it's legal for me to go into my car and heil out the window here. All danes does this when crossing the border into Germany, just to get it out of our systems.

want to know the real reason behind these dog cunts?

agenda 21.

democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

Read this, globalists use cyclists as "Shock troops" for their agenda.
I really hate these cunts but here's a redpill on why they get laws favoring them.

That's the thing, they are "equal" as in being entitled to their own lane by law, but not when it comes to licensing (or even helmets and lights in a lot of places)

I'm gonna door one of these lycra wearing faggots one day.

You just roll coal on them.

Fuck bikers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY

How would you not?

A solution besides cars is what is needed for people not close enough to the city to jog or bike to it.

An underground metro does wonders.

Because they have to deal with retards who crutch on giant four-wheeled vehicles to get somewhere. Basically a bike with a protective shell and training wheels.

Well that should just be illegal.

I have had two skin suit wearing cyclists yell abuse at me in the last 6 months.
I also saw two driving down a highway middle lane yesterday.
Cyclists here often have bike lanes but think they should be allowed to ride in the traffic.

That's only like that in common law countries. If I ran over a cyclist I would have to pay nothing.

ROLL
O
L
L

COAL
O
A
L

I don't know about America but here a lot of cyclists issues could be solved by just forcing them to take some basic traffic ed classes. Our main issue is that they lack common sense.

This is exactly why I hate them. I think it's a good idea to ride a bike in the city, but the people that do it are almost always retarded.

I don't discriminate, at the lights, wherever

I only bike in the street on side streets that don't have cars. I couldn't imagine biking on streets people actually drive on often.

No fuck off commie. I don't want your urban planning crap. I will drive to work everyday and happily pollute the environment. Fuck agenda 21.

Here in Melbourne, when passing a cyclist we are meant to leave at least 1m space when passing and that usually means crossing into the oposite lane oven and unbroken line.

>expects you to give them tons of space while passing
>jumps in front of you at red lights

I say gassem

Entitlement.. its kinda like how i cross the street (in the city) expecting all traffic to always smgive me right of way even if im jay walking

It's not really about the veichle but about the semiotic system assigned to both identity and somewhat cultural minority.
Cyclists are not assholes for riding bikes, they are assholes because they think riding the bikes due to it's political semiotics justifies for them to be assholes.

yep they are giant fuckwits, ignore traffic lights, peddle faster then the speed of light, also riding on the fucking foot path pisses me right off.

so? you can just not follow both rules

At least get one of those cars with a nuclear engine and spare the environment.

Action starts at 0:20. You're welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=absU9A6pkFM

>another angry cagie thread

heh

What cucked politician brought that law into effect?

more often than not, they are a road hazard. where I grew up there are a lot of small 2 lane roads through hills and turns, but because of these turns and hills every Sunday there were tons of cyclists out on roads not built to handle them. Imagine going 60 mph over a hill or around a turn and seeing a pack of bikes 3 wide taking up the road going 10 mph

Little twist of discussion here:
What's the worst country you've ever driven in?
(Regarding: traffic laws, road maintainence, driver agressiveness)
Of course not including England just because they drive on the wrong side.

Mine is no doubt Greece.

>not dying in collision with cyclist in car
>not getting wet in the rain in car
>not getting sweaty in car
>all cyclist has is "hurrr durrr cager" meme

I think they should have to carry special insurance if they want to ride in a car-lane.

I got a better one

liveleak.com/view?i=b88_1486001318

That's pretty fucked OP.
Cyclists are becoming universally hated here it probably won't be long before we can beat them with rubber bats for fun.

So I don't normally deal with cyclists on the road, because they basically don't exist where I live. The one I did have to deal with stayed on the side of the road and I went around him with no issue.

But I do have one story of the time I had to deal with one OFF the road.
>be me, 16, taking driving test.
>fail first time because they hid a stop sign in a retarded place as you were leaving the parking lot. No reason for it to be there, and it looks like is only for people going into the fenced off area.
>wait the 3 weeks or however long and retake the test.
>I stop at the stop sign this time
>do everything fine
>get back, don't pass
>ask why
>"because you put the car into neutral when stopping at a stop sign. you have to downshift"
>wtfbbq
>ask if I can speak to the manager
>he backs up the decision
>his reasons are
>"its the law" (it isn't)
>"you aren't in control of the vehicle (you are)
>don't buy any of this bullshit
>his final defense is, and I quote
>"I even downshift when stopping on my bike"
>this was the last chance for me to get the license before having to pay to renew my permit

I somehow doubt this guy was talking about a motorcycle.

cycling is a quasi-puritanical religious cult