Suspecting social engineering/monitoring being done on me(and some other people)

Can anyone say something if they can? Do you know me from somewhere or can you confirm my identity, I first believe I was targeted by a simple worm or smth (noticed some buene/no bueno bs on my search engine), now I'm pretty fucking sure I'm being monitored (not seen since I don't have a camera at my current pc, except on mobiles a few times, maybe part of my face). I'm the type that usually ask for help when it's too late, and avoids picking sides when they all seem like shit. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe I'm any worse/better than anyone else, but I fit the pattern for kind of manipulations I've been experiencing (or imagining w/e). If you can just send some sort of confirmation, I want to know if at least I haven't compromised any friends irl, and what exactly do they want for me? I know this looks lolz and shit, but plz take it as serious reach for advice/help.You may recognize the image from recent twitter image on someone's profile, now there's a group of people there, i'm the one on the far right irl (only it's old photo of me, 28y now). As far as I noticed, they can change everything except the layout (talking about what I see on my screen, and also autofill/search results change to pages you don't normally get. I can only say I'm assuming a lot of possible people/groups who could do this, I really do hope it's not you guys, but you're among one who could maybe pull it off (talking Sup Forums in general, I know Sup Forums is the last "bastion" or w/e, and that all other have been changed, but I'm mainly focused on getting rid of this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_administration_software
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take your pills, user

This is the cover on my Facebook, you may find it there still, profile image was the one above then changed to "Girl With The Dragon Tatoo" only from the real movie not the remake, and then to irl group photo with some friends when I was young (I'm the one on the far right).
Ring any bells?

This sry, didn't let me post it

Ok, I will, but I will still see my txt/screen change after I take them, no matter if it's blue/red/black/bog. It's real, or at least let's hypothetically assume it's real. What advice would you give me?

Serb bro, the fuck you on about?

Format your PC (with UEFI partition) and reset your phone. Don't install unknown apps that you used before and use a good antivirus like malwarebytes.

This. Check it on google, I can't say my name but let's say I could be located in a town that's called similar atm to Kruševac. I'm the guy on the far right (it's a very old photo). I've been part of Sup Forums community for last 2 years almost, I lurked 4-5 months at least before I posted, I didn't agree with every concensus "general opinion" but I do fir the "politically incorrect" pattern, and I really could use some rest. Hypothetically of course.

run away from your computer, you nazi fuck

UEFI? I already did most of the things that are doable, but I'll check what it is and do it. Since I can't get the correct webpages (like I said he/she/they change everything but the layout, can redirect my pages), I probly won't be getting right results if I google UEFI

Any ideas who would monitore you?

Wish I could my mongrel brother, wish I could.

Well they deleted when they hacked into my accs most of my old tweets. Let's say I wasn't getting many friend requests. I was attacking leftwings/rightwings/ and mainly the elite 0,1%. But most of it was through Tweets only sent to myself. I was also a bit imbalanced because we were all trying to redpill one from from Alex Jones video (codeword Antifa if you know what I mean). Turned out it was bit more complicated than that. This 1 is from when I made 1st Twitter account for that exact purpose.

How about you shut your whoremouth before I steal your south-Brazilian bundas you ficking mojito

get off the internet for a few weeks.

top kek at how Sup Forums is quickly catching up with /x/ with the paranoid schizophrenics

>I think someone might be stalking me
>better post where I live and a picture of myself on Sup Forums

great work

Probably some kid trying to be funny. Just use a different PC to do it.

Or you can try using the safe mode (not sure how safe it Is through).

>Hold down "Shift" while pressing the restart button

>When the menu opens after a while click on "Troubleshooting" -> "Advanced options" -> "Startup Settings" -> "Restart" -> "Safe Mode with Networking".

Here's the thing, a government has the resources to monitor an individual almost undetectably.

So perhaps you should enjoy it? Begin unironically worshipping Kek, and thrilling on exhibitionism, perhaps.

Messed up reply there bud

Did you piss off any Sup Forums mods or some shit? Some of them could probably fuck your shit up for the lulz if they wanted to. I suspect that happened to me at one point several years ago (I'd refresh the page and my post would be edited and then I'd refresh again and it would revert as one example). If not, you're probably just crazy and should take your autism medication. Or maybe it's the CIA or some shit wanting to watch you masturbate.

This is what I get when I do a google search on my gmail acc name (one of them). Can you just google and show me what you get?

I'm not seeing anything odd here. I think you should take some Thorazine and chill out.

Don't worry, I am 99% sure it's just some kid who downloaded a RAT software.

It's right now not really "stalking" but I believe it could definitely be real.

Open a incognito window and search for it there.

Exactly what I'm experiencing, only on lot more levels. Idk who it is, but I feel I really pissed off someone wrong/ or someone who could potentially see me as a potential puppet no1 would believe because I showed eccentric behaviour and didn't associate with either side in politics + don't even live in US, so would be easy to turn me into a patsy if they wanted to.

I noticed it after posting but i just assumed that you would read all replies, especially one with so much text.

It took 2 weeks of that before I posted, like I said I'm not the one to easily panic.

Do you have an antivirus software?

You probably just pissed off someone that can hax and he's messing with you. I doubt it's some government agency unless you've done something highly illegal in the past like buy a bunch of drugs from the darknet/horde CP/etc.

antimalware*

Gang stalking is a psychotic phenomena that has never been proven to have actually happened by those reporting the activity. Nobody is out to get you. You need medical help.

If it was by a government agency they wouldn't show you that they are there.

Delete this post m8, you are literally self-doxxing. Type out stuff instead

Well, you were under consideration for recruitment, but you wont be any longer. I can assure you of that.

You can continue your life as you were. Just know that you missed out on an opportunity that not very many people get.

Hi friend. Close this tab and stay off of Sup Forums for a while. Get some fresh air. Read a book that has nothing to do with politics or conspiracies. Contact an old friend. Sup Forums is not a healthy way to release your stress. Get well soon.

>If it was by a government agency they wouldn't show you that they are there.

Yeah, I agree but I always assumed maybe the guy tracking him may get bored because OP isn't doing anything except posting dumb alt-right memes so he starts to fuck with him for the lulz. I still don't think anything like that is happening but if I was a ruseman that's what I'd do. I'm sure CIA likes to troll big guys every now and then.

I doubt that CIA gives a fuck about some serb posting stuff on Sup Forums

Yeah, I agree. Maybe he isn't telling the whole story, though. For all I know, he secretly posts on an ISIS forum or some shit. If he doesn't, he has nothing to worry about and is just paranoid and/or pissed off some skiddy.

Yes, Avast and Malwarebytes, I have them enabled and do full scan on all partitions on Malwarebytes, I plan to restore the old image on my Pc if nothing else works (or however you call it, because I brought my harddrive from another PC and installed onto this 1), I'm in Serbia in this town visiting my parents, and should be back in Belgrade in few days. Idgaf about spying, and just want to be left alone. 1 day got contacted by Anonym. to tell me what to do to get rid of it (I found bueno/nobueno among search engines, but removing it didn't change the messed up link for goodle), It's all active and I do clear it on regular basic. People who are monitoring me, can see what I write in Word doc even, and have full visibility of my display, and also by many other implications (I was also told it's a game through changed wordfill suggestions) and many other stories (yes I know it's sounding completely batshit, just take it hypotethically), and nothing worked. I just have a gut feeling this isn't going away so easily.

It is also way too dangerous to send your $1m spyware to some kid in Serbia.

>It is also way too dangerous to send your $1m spyware to some kid in Serbia.

Our intelligence agencies have a history of doing really dumb shit, though. The recent story of the CIA getting its HAX stolen just reinforces that.

>vernment agenc
I doubt I have anything incriminating in my past, only things I did irl were all solved years ago.
But I have no doubt they could easily put smth if they wanted to, considering that all my gmail acc were hacked and unreachable for 2-3 hours one day.

This is interesting... So you are saying that they changed the word suggestions to display a message? That is pretty smart if you want to seriously fuck with someone.

What do you mean by "bueno/nobueno"? The "Bueno" search hijacker malware?

So you did do some highly illegal/questionable things but they were "resolved?" I wouldn't be surprised if you're still being watched if you did some outrageously stupid things back then. Did you LARP as a terrorist or something?

I also did go overboard a bit with that @augfrogg thing a while, could have been part of that. If you remember the Antifafu half-meme, I was larping solo.
But don't remember making any threats or smth, just being annoying

Do what German-user said

>People who are monitoring me, can see what I write in Word doc even, and have full visibility of my display, and also by many other implications (I was also told it's a game through changed wordfill suggestions) and many other stories (yes I know it's sounding completely batshit, just take it hypotethically), and nothing worked. I just have a gut feeling this isn't going away so easily.

Some skiddy has a RAT in ur box. Reformat nigger.

yes, also look up The Hunger games on Sup Forums, they kept leading me there for mislead or clues. Idk wtf it is, but someone could be playing RPG with real live characters, and I could be one of them. Just if you can do some research on my name/contact on FB, or on Twitter, with any advice how to get rid of this problem or what I need to do (I think they're trying to break me first before they tell me what to do, again hypothetically) all of this

Some kid is just trying to mess with you.

Reformat ur pc

Also, download and run combofix if you're running Windows 7 or something older if you don't want to reformat. It's pretty much foolproof. See if the problem goes away; if it doesn't, then it's time to reformat.

fb blocked a contact while chatting for sharing under info

has someone happened something like that?

I'm pretty computer illiterate idk why would they want me/or want from me desu. What's RAT?
Also, I am 28 now, that pic is old af, because I deleted all the recent ones both from FB (didn't have other social networks at the time), and all I can say about me I have a decent knack for "reading" people, also can be really stubborn/obsessed when I'm interested/forced to follow something...I really don't know. I know it could be just 1 kid following me, they implied it was 3 people and lead me to terms like Trio project (3 including me as 1 of them I think, not sure could be 3 watching me, from multiple monitors), and that could be possible. But they would have to go to jobs/schools, it's more likely to be a group cause diferent timezones from mine and thing they need to do would make it impossible to track me 24/7, and trust me I had to stay up 24/7 at least a few nights, hypothetically speaking.

Go to bed Serbia you are drunk

install gentoo

>I'm pretty computer illiterate idk why would they want me/or want from me desu. What's RAT?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_administration_software

Some guy is trying to troll you and he wants lulz from you--that's it. Stop downloading pirated software or at least scan the shit out of it before you install it if you must use it.

In top results? did you compare carefully?

OP you're almost certainly just mentally ill.

Oops i dun goof'd

Nice attempt. I actually believed you for a few moments.
Also you are not Karma Bankz. Karma Bankz is your scapegoat.

Real life Hunger Games - Serbian edition

ok thx, will try that. Still doesn't explain the 24/7 surveillance, but maybe it has bots doing it idk. Thx anyway if you can reach out let me know on fb/twitter/or anywhere based on images. I could be in far less or far more trouble than I think, so really hard to tell. Never had a virus before I couldn't fix until now, and last time I downloaded pirated shit was at least half a year ago, they mostly go for mass uploaders though, not people in Serbia downloading games/movies/books once in a while.

What attempt? I can login and show you the screencap of both my fb and my main acc.
Nm, if you don't, it's just as important, what is he a scapegoat for?

How do you know its 24/7?

There have been references for a lot of spanish as well, because I fooled them I'm spanish at one time (at the start of all this shit) by using names of favourite writers like Markes and Hemingway and mixing them up. Or Sabato and Earnest, w/e i forgot

I think he legitimately has a Trojan/RAT but he's naturally paranoid so he's turning it into a grand conspiracy.

You can see OP was logged in when he posted the screenshot, it might be possible Google automatically displays your own accounts higher in the results when logged in.

Dude, you need a fucking vacation.

Yea it does show like that

Well, idk if people are monitorg it, but the weird informal language wrong suggestions are always there every time I wake up or go to sleep/or don't go to sleep. Same for word, I would type smth in word about what's going on atm, and they would suggest on youtube or "google" what I should type next. Also some chick on instagram, Hannah smiles or smth, has sent me "patsy" msg or not directly to me.

Also download and run Rkill before running combofix if you go that route. That last time I checked, it ran on Windows 8 but not 8.1. If Serbia is using an older operating system that combination is quick and painless. They are powerful anti-malware tools.

nope, the goons could be after him, we have to arm Serbia

listen Serbia, make some smoke bombs, and a home made taser gun made out of a disposable camera. Whenever you go outside, if you see someone you suspect is the secret spy after you, zap them with the taser gun and use the smoke bomb to get away

The more you post the more I just think you have schizophrenia instead of malware.

Basically, I assume a bot wouldn't be able to give suggestive searches based on what i wrote in word then continued the sentence on google or youtube. Other things too, just too tired to remember so fast.
I am naturally catuous or w/e is the way to spell, and withdrawn, got fucked up back so I have to sit on pc all day (don't give advices on this, no need, i'll fix it soon enough).
No1 still said what scapegoat I am for?

OP needs to throw his PC into a fire and get some medication

guys a troll and/or mentally ill. saw almost identical posts to this in a thread on Sup Forums 2 years ago

Unplug your internet.

Maybe hes just a serbian
or sub serving

Tbh, I feel like he is trying to fuck with us somehow.

Do you mean they wrote text in the search bar?

I mean if he's a troll, we're all just giving him you(s) out of pity.
and if he's serious then this dude seriously needs medical help.

OP? Are you there? God is going to help you through this, ok?

Maybe ask questions get awnsers
You've seen some p a t t e r n s
Ouch i forgot go to sleep serbian and come back tomorrow.

Win 7 for life in Serbia. Also the confirmation has been gradually harder to verify (on posting now), I'm probly overreacting about that part, but it's hard to tell who to trust at this point. Scapegoat for what? I'll remember riki and rat and research if it lets me later.

Op im , my pc cant acces to internet now and shows NX Domain error. Dafuq are you on m8? Im posting from my tablet.

yea i m monitoring you

Your just alive not dead
Thats all man-made-man
Hahaha he is funny
Her aint

Are you meme'ing or mistaken my flag for serbian

what is vg roots?

Its all the same to me.

social engineer program activated, proceed to manipulate serb beep boop

I'm not trolling 100%, just let me know what Karmafunkz (Karma Bankz) it's my main acc name, is going to be scapegoat for? Either way you don't wanna troll person who's been 2 weeks tracked/ or was in paranoia he never exibited before in his life, this is the only place I know I can come for uncensored bs. I'll try everywhere but this is where I'm hoping I'll sort it

fair point
are you fucking high aswell

Thats the beauty in spelling right there
Night engineer

Ireland is nice

WE ARE WATCHING YOU. WE KNOW YOU KNOW, AND ARE JUST TRYING TO CONVINCE YOURSELF YOU DONT. SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS IF YOU DONT KILL YOUR NEIGHBORS. WE ARE WORKING AN EXPERIMENT ON YOUR "NEIGHBORHOOD' TO SEE WHO KILLS FIRST. THE PERSON WHO TAKES LIFE FIRST WINS AND WILL BE SPARED. BETTER HURRY UP

heres your hint friend: 2DWF59JIE0432

WE ARE WATCHING AT ALL TIMES

Not joking

kek, second time Serbia starts a world war

Third time these niggers mistaken my flag

>Are you memeing or mistaken my flag for Serbian?
These are some msg i received you may have not:
You should see it I hope, that butterfly image for that yearly even when they recruit people, ciroya357 or smth like that forgot the name, represents caterpillar turning into buterfly. Was asked to get on skype and follow various instructions
"Dafuq are you on mate" I'm posting from my tablet.
That's what I see, I'm on Pc in Kruševac.

ITS ALL PART OF THE FUN.YOU MUST KILL!! KILL OR BE KILLED. IT'S BEEN US ALL ALONG.

What in the hell? I didn't even type this. OP GET OUT NOW!