I don't see why people think it's the West's "duty" to help these people, people in 3rd world countries...

I don't see why people think it's the West's "duty" to help these people, people in 3rd world countries. They are too stupid to help themselves so why should we help them? I say let natural selection run its course and eliminate these people from the gene pool.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Marxism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poopie for a

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory --> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory --> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Marxism --> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

We should let them die off.

Alone, they'd be forced to adapt and look to their old ways and find out their culture is shit.

We can't help them. By trying to help, we only make things worse. If we feed them, they just breed more people they can't feed. We have to let them sink or swim on their own, heartless as it sounds. We're holding them back with foreign aid, really. Even donating clothing is harmful to a third world economy. Don't need a textile industry when 1st world countries are giving you their old Nike apparel.

Maybe if they stopped having 15 kids each when they are already starving. We should do sterilizations for a voucher goof for one (medium) McValue meal of your choice.

We have set up farms for them and wells and the moment they get even remotely prosperous they go full Nig. Raids and pillaging then they bitch they have nothing again.

i feel like i hear "biggest/largest crisis" involving these countries every year.

I agree with OP, Starvation is natures way of saying there are too many people in one area.

The West plunderered and destroyed these countries for centuries. It's payback time now

tldr:the jews
spbp

KUTTA

Gives them something to do. Read Nitzsche and the Unibomber's manifesto. People need things to do. When life is good they make up problems to solve.

>((your responsibility))

The best thing to do would be to build industry and educate some people on how to maintain it. The educated can be the upper class of their society that decide the course of the rest. We recieve pay back for the initial investment in the form of a small amount of the surplus production.

>using "dog" as an insult

Niggers can't maintain a civilization. You need white people for anything more complex than menial labor.

It's just a remastered version of the 'white man's burden'.

The old way brought western civilization to the unwashed hordes of illiterate brown people, thus improving the quality of their lives drastically, which they are still feeling the effects of today. The new version brings those hordes to western civilization, and then they destroy it, ruining everyone's lives (including their own, ultimately).

It's called being realistic vs being delusional.

they say human suffering. Implying non-whites are even "human". Let them starve to death, I will take joy in watching their pain and misery.

OP here. Add me on instagram, trumptrain9985

Wasn't the unibomber an anarcho primitivist? Lel

YOU CANT PLUNDER WHEN THEY DONT HAVE SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE. We dragged these fuckers kicking and screaming into the 20th century giving them railways, electricity and modern medicine and got no where near that worth in return.

what a load of shit, thats more jewish lies.

the west hasnt taken shit from those countries. they had nothing to offer, not even minerals or precious metals.

its all bullshit.

I agree

exactly. it was C. U. C. K. Christianity that said we should go help the natives.

the original Pagan european religions would have said to KILL such weak natives. KILL THEM ALL!!!

KILL KILL KILL

I can see where the idea of humanitarianism began, but it's time to face facts and that the experiment with aiding Africa has failed.

What's worse is that, due to the sympathy virus, the West is bound to give such aide infinitely and without question.

It's long time that we let Africa fend for itself. They haven't shown responsibility with what help's been given.

Take up the White Man's burden, Send forth the best ye breed
Go bind your sons to exile, to serve your captives' need;
To wait in heavy harness, On fluttered folk and wild—
Your new-caught, sullen peoples, Half-devil and half-child.

Take up the White Man's burden, In patience to abide,
To veil the threat of terror And check the show of pride;
By open speech and simple, An hundred times made plain
To seek another's profit, And work another's gain.

Take up the White Man's burden, The savage wars of peace—
Fill full the mouth of Famine And bid the sickness cease;
And when your goal is nearest The end for others sought,
Watch sloth and heathen Folly Bring all your hopes to nought.

Take up the White Man's burden, No tawdry rule of kings,
But toil of serf and sweeper, The tale of common things.
The ports ye shall not enter, The roads ye shall not tread,
Go make them with your living, And mark them with your dead.

Take up the White Man's burden And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better, The hate of those ye guard—
The cry of hosts ye humour (Ah, slowly!) toward the light:—
"Why brought he us from bondage, Our loved Egyptian night?"

Take up the White Man's burden, Ye dare not stoop to less—
Nor call too loud on Freedom To cloak your weariness;
By all ye cry or whisper, By all ye leave or do,
The silent, sullen peoples Shall weigh your gods and you.

Take up the White Man's burden, Have done with childish days—
The lightly proffered laurel, The easy, ungrudged praise.
Comes now, to search your manhood, through all the thankless years
Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom, The judgment of your peers!

All the western aid to Africa amounts to is creating a larger population that will starve when the bottom falls out. None of the brutal crime is even slowed, either.

No. Post colonial countries had all the goodies their colonial nations left. There were enough intelligent people to use them. Instead, they let it all fall apart.

We do the same for our natives. They get all sorts of free shit, and it all gets destroyed and neglected within a couple years. People simply will not value a gift as much as something they had to struggle and sweat for.

I completely agree. Aid from the west hasn't helped these people. There is a natural cycle of growth and decay of populations. In the last 50 years we've seen a population bomb artificially induced by the west and now the beginnings of a massive die off. It's just nature. It's why they tell you not to feed the animals in national parks.

Everything is "since WWII".

I do believe maybe the population of 3rd world countries now is far greater than that of the middling belligerent nations 65 years ago.

jews are the head of the snake

pretty good job pajeet

Replace them with poos

help them so they don't pour into your country your moron

>I don't see why people think
>people

It's women. It's "empathy".

or we can just kill them so they don't pour into the West

>we leave them alone
> they all die off due to starvation, war and disease since their incapable of civilization and evolution
>Afterwards we colonize africa and other nigger areas to gain more resources
>world peace probably happens, we colonize other planets and progress more than we could ever dream
I love my comfy autistic thoughts

It would be better for everyone if they went back to being colonies of other countries.

yeah, that's going to happen

A fusion of pernicious Jews and pathologically-altruistic Whites.

Why wouldn't it?

Because Neo-Nazis are just pathetic internet "tigers" who'll watch in helpless frustration as their mothers and sisters get B L A C K E D

how many white women did you rape today, Pajeet?

Well if racism caused their situation how will racism solve it?

because non-whites are GENETICALLY inferior to whites amd should be exterminated for the good of the human (white) race

Leaving them infrastructure, knowledge of modern medicine, constant aid from our countries.
Think they got a good deal for the amount of resource western countries took that they weren't using in the fucking first place...

This

So you agree the Crusades were justified then?

Pajeet, you have no grasp of history or context. Anyway those migrants are from Eritrea, which was an Italian colony and which benefited from European expertise and capital. Europeans built their capital. They had the most developed infrastructure system in Africa yet let it go to shit because they're niggers.

white people are Gods on this earth