Back in my high school it seemed like every person having straight A's with honors was Asian. In fact...

Back in my high school it seemed like every person having straight A's with honors was Asian. In fact, there was once this Asian kid in my physics class who got such good test grades that the teacher had to bend the grading curve and give him 105% out of mercy for everyone. Always top of the class, hated him.

Now in college I see practically twice as many Asians, and they're all making us white folk feel dumb. I don't think the blacks or spics really care though.

Has the intelligence of the white race become superseded by the chinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

aish.com/jw/s/Are-Jews-More-Creative-than-Asians.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hating people smarter than you
sad!

Yes, chinks are superior. That's why white boys need to be sterilized to prevent them from polluting the gene pool with their lower IQ.

The only thing whites have left is their language culture and looks.
>Mexicans demanding Spanish signs
>Wiggers and Ebonics
>Betas and mixing
Not for long though.

The vast majority of Asians in the West are the product of relatively recent immigration (1-3 generations), and hence are a self-selected "elite" and aren't representative of their native populations.

Anyone who has been to China knows that the average nongmin isn't any more intelligent than your average white.

This is also why ethnic groups like Indians, Filipinos, Nigerians, etc. are among the most educated and wealthiest in the US.

If anything, I admire the American education system. There seems to be a great emphasis on entrepreneurship and even that education is not necessary to be successful. I've heard many stories in American universities that students would drop out of classes to pursue their own business/engineering pursuits.

On the other hand, here in Asia we're mostly trained down a path of extreme and higher education to work for someone. Starting a business venture is seen as risky or just a failure to secure said job.

>this.

Its like if the top 1% of the usa all emigrated to another country. Of course they'd be successful

Hi /r/asianmasculinity

>Back in my high school it seemed like every person having straight A's with honors was Asian
It was completely opposite at my school, most of the smart guys were white while the smart girls were a mix of whites, Indians and Orientals.
>Now in college I see practically twice as many Asians
Maybe its because there's literally 30 times as many of them worldwide than just us? Also blame international students programs and immigration for that, if they didn't exist or were nearly as big the schools would be more proportionate.

Try working or studying harder, I find that usually more effective than bitching about muh people are dumbfucks. Kek

>western education
>western science
>western medicine
>western technology
>western forms of government
>secularism
>meritocracy
>capitalism

b0i the west is still the superior civilization, the rest of the world just copied the west. Are grades your only problem? The west is in greater danger than just having its kids fail in school. And I can see that as an outsider, you should too. I just listed everything great about the west, and everything you might lose.

Gooks and Japs are smarter than whites though. So are select groups of Chinese like Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Idk, I dont really notice that asians are gradually better than me.

School is not the work force. Asians cheat on tests, practice rote learning and have zero social skills.

At top tier positions, no asians. I'm at the top of my field, it's all white guys.

if your parents locked you in your room at night like some asain parents you'd do well.
Honestly our school system is fucking fucked. I was in fucking MIDDLESCHOOL with people who couldn't read, like what the fuck, while I knew an asain kid whose dad was teaching him multiverable calc at the same age.
White kids aren't dumber, they are just allowed to play videogames or sports or TV for 5 hours a day for ten years.

They do tend to work harder. Look, you will see them always studying in groups when others are fooling around.

Think about it: It's our system. We designed the curricula, the exams, the whole system. Not them. But they mastered it and beat us at our own game. Because they value it. There are plenty of Asians who don't give a shit but for the most part they are motivated to win the game.

However, they are very good at memorizing and consuming facts, but not as good at creating products and companies. They become doctors and engineers, who basically learn facts and apply them, not invent new things or create new companies.

#notallchinks Some will, of course, because of their sheer numbers, but why don't we see them at the highest levels of industry the same way we see them at the highest levels of academics?

They aren't. If you start breaking down East Asians by ethnicity, then it's fair game to break down whites by ethnicity.

Richard Lynn (who pretty much everyone cites as authority for racial/national IQ) has ethnic Germans and Dutch at 107.

Whites are just lazy

Don't worry. You can always be master race on Sup Forums

This

All the asians at my high school were tryhard mediocrities who got good grades day to day but were exposed for frauds and cheaters when the sat results came around.
>folk
No one would say this except an idiot or an asian pretending to be white. But I repeat myself.

OK that's fine then. Who else has higher IQ than the top east asians?

No. They're good at calculations but absolute shit at creativity.

it's the parents fault. Asian kids left alone are lazy too
STUPID FUCKING BABYBOOMER PARENTS WHO THOUGHT I'D GET A JOB JUST FOR SHOWING UP
GOD DAM MOM I AM SO MAD AT YOUUUUUU

This guy gets it.

Many of us actually chose to go back home and set up our own businesses or advance up the corporate shekel ladder because a western education is top tier usually. We're not necessarily there to compete with you guys domestically, just pick up the tools and skills and conquer back home.

>Gooks and Japs are smarter than whites though.
Is that why Sony gets the west to do design and code the software for their PlayStation? They also use hardware designed in the west too

Good in college does not indicate 'intelligence'.

There are even studies indicating that people who do well in the confines of a college tend to do poorly in the work place.

yep chinks are so superior that's why they emigrate to the west countries

jews still put asians to shame

South Korean and Japan both have several multinational corporations. Clearly they are doing something right.

I think they work harder for it. I think they value education especially STEM. Whites tend to go for arts. A few generations of that, and acceptance of sloppy thinking, IQ points start falling off

how do we know you are not asian yourself making this up to make Americans feel bad?

(((Who else)))

>Asian Dad:
>CHING CHONG, YOU GET ALL B??? SHAME ON FAMIRY - YOU NEVER BE DOCTOR!!! STUDY HARDER OR YOU MAKE A SHIT ON GRAVE OF ANCESTOR!

>American Dad:
>You're on the football team? Johnny, you made me so proud!

The idolization of physical prowess over intellectual achievement is the reason many more millions of women and Asians will be in college than white men.

It's only because if chinks get anything below straight-A's, their parents beat them senseless until they do so.

Asians are simply more submissive, our 'education' system demands submission

The Chinese may be good at school but that is the full extent of their skills.

The good majority of them are brainwashed into doing school and going into a good career.

Because of this brainwash, the vast majority will never take the risk of starting a business where the real money is at. In addition, their brainwashing causes them to greatly fear failure.

The majority of them will never be able to acquire large amounts of wealth or leadership positions.

On a side note, they will live horrible lives where they will never even think to exercise the full extent of life.

However, the Asians who break this mold are either extremely alpha or complete weeaboo anime masturbators.

The alpha ones are a threat, but they make up a very small percentage of the Asian-American demographics. If the AA population is low, the Asians will pose no threat to white society.

I also should mention the myth that Asians assimilate into Western society. They do not assimilate, they just don't do anything weird enough to stand out.

But allowing Asian immigration isn't too bad. The Asian is much like the Jew; the average Asian does not give a fuck about other Asians.
And because of their intelligence, the Asians will not fall for the Jew tricks of goading a demographic and will thus vote Republican and not give a fuck about racism, inequality, human-rights.

False. I know lots of pushy Asians that are outgoing too. Asian parents know the anti-social Asian meme and are course correcting it. Public speaking and social skills can be cultivated through practice.

This. Ask a chink to exercise any critical thinking and see how they do against a white

Co-creator of snapchat is Asian. 25yo and worth $10B.

bobby murphy is half asian worth half that

well desu, the western education system is part of a greater culture, technologically and ethically. The asian knows this so he's best plan is to learn as much from the master. That is why they all pay $$$ to attend western schools. Morally they would slit their own relative's throat if it means advancing economically. they want to be the next 'white'. you can't

Never understood why people who wore glasses are considered smarter when most of the smartest people who ever lived didn't,

How is something that doesn't generate revenue worth anything?

The Asians are uncreative and lack social skills stereotype isn't true anymore. I see Asian dudes on campus walking around with a strut, dating pretty white girls, in fraternities, leading group projects, etc.

I believe those are at most 15% of the Asian population.

And even then, I don't consider those alpha.

From your description, those Asians are pretty much just normal non-Autistic white people.

Also depends on what part of America you're in.

Chinks cheat and bribe their way through school. They're yellow niggers with money.

no, only smart chinks make it over here for the most part. their moron population is stuck in rural china doing bullshit for pennies.

dont believe the hype, chinks arent as smart as they seem

T.Lee Ping Pong

>hate because he was smarter than you

sasuga white sama...

>dont believe the hype, chinks arent as smart as they seem
The same tests that prove black people are dumb prove that Asians are smart. I don't get what you're getting at.

The only thing I can say to this are gooks are terrible communicators and boring to be around.

We do need to step up our game somehow though, we don't want to be outmatched by another race in any catagory.

Han chinks from HK and Taiwan are the exact same as mainland ones except with a superiority complex.

the best and brightest come to America and their parents expect them to succeed
if you are only going by the Asians who came as refugees the ratio is pretty even with whites

They're great at test takeover ng. Not so great IRL.

>only test
white can't good at other thing too.

chinese communist thread

It's Sup Forums being delusional and in denial.

Mainland China spans thousands of miles. I highly doubt ethnicity is the same all throughout there. My guess is that the eastern portion of China is probably the smartest.

Engineering student at an Ivy League university here.
There are many, many incredibly talented asians at this level (and at a proportion that is likely above whites) but many of my asian classmates barely have a head on their shoulders. I believe that the over representation of asians at top tier universities is due in large part to differences in effort between asians and whites during high school. Looking at my classmates, there is a large amount of asians that work studiously every waking moment, yet barely manage to keep up in class. I think that students like these that managed to work their way into top tier universities without much natural talent account for much of the difference in admissions between whites and asians.

Jews are superior to Asians.

aish.com/jw/s/Are-Jews-More-Creative-than-Asians.html

I specifically mentioned Han, China has 58 or so recognized nationalities/ethnicities.

Many Chinese are farmers and factory workers and are just as dumb as we are but they are sending their best to the USA and they are kicking ass. However, they do have a cultural advantage over us in that they are not flooded with diversity and have family, ethnic and cultural cohesion. I think this does have an effect on academic performance and even IQ.

Han Chinese is stupidly broad though and makes up like 90+% of China. I would be very surprised if there was not regional variations.

Jews also commit suicide less than whites and asians.
Jews are the boss.

I'm sure Ashkenazi Jews off themselves at ungodly rates. Those people are nuts.

They're pretty easy to compete with in the business world. Zero people skills, zero ability to learn without a textbook, zero ability to make people comfortable and have the knowledge they need in a practical setting

>be Asian
>get sent to US college
>fuqin threaten me of defunding and exiling me if I get low grades
What the fuck should I do then? I don't have an option you gweilo.

I remember getting a B when I was in grade school and my dad colored my ass purple.

Dont forget that a fair portion of those going to college burned-out and descend into a life of depression / party-beasts. You only spent so much of your younger years (under 18) over achieving, that by the time you got to college you are charcoal.

source: asian immigrant here. Braved it thru a 4-year but burnt af that i fucked up my phd study. Now just a neet for 6 months now.

>Has the intelligence of the white race become superseded by the chinks?

>whites still think good grades and academic success are race based and not upon the hours spent in textbooks and practicing homework

This. Mizrahi, Sephardic, etc. are pretty average and unremarkable in terms of intellectual capabilities and, as a result, kill themselves less.

If it wasn't for Ashkenazi, Jews would just be some novel ethnoreligious group.

Base intelligence exists. If two people put in the same effort, the individual with the higher base intelligence will see better results.

There is significant variation in base intelligence between individuals of the same race. Racial intelligence patterns are merely a function of the people that make up the race. People should always be judged as individuals, whether their race is more or less likely to produce good individuals.

The Chinese along the Yangtze river, particularly Zhejiang, are the smartest.

Dunno dude Guangdong and Fujian are pretty damn smart.

> falling for the asians are terrible communicators meme

I've been to European and American schools and they were all horrible presenters. I would say its roughly the same

True, but that's due to relatively recent development and migration, especially in Guangdong.

Most of the people in my AP classes were 1st or second generation Asians and Indians, and they have the mentality of getting ahead.

Reminder, Indians are one of the most educated and wealthiest groups in the country. In India the average IQ is 80, almost on par with South America, and the average Hispanic student has a 2.X GPA, and in my experience is highly unmotivated and cannot process information as greatly