David Bowie /OurGuy/

"Britain is ready for a fascist leader... I think Britain could benefit from a fascist leader. After all, fascism is really nationalism... I believe very strongly in fascism, people have always responded with greater efficiency under a regimental leadership." He was also quoted as saying: "Adolf Hitler was one of the first rock stars" and "You've got to have an extreme right front come up and sweep everything off its feet and tidy everything up." Bowie caused further controversy by allegedly making a Nazi salute while riding in a convertible

Other urls found in this thread:

playboy.com/articles/playboy-interview-david-bowie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source

You really should provide sauce, cuz he was one of the pioneers of mainstream degeneracy. Maybe I change my views about him.

>not already knowing about the thin white duke phase
But again after he quit doing coke and stopped dabbling with the occult he disavowed his fascist phase and as far as I know he was liberal for the rest of his life.

David Bowie is lucifer reincarnated, his musical genius remains unchallenged. His final album Blackstar is this centuries greatest work art.

thx mr skeltal

playboy.com/articles/playboy-interview-david-bowie

I believe its in this article..

>degenerate genderfluid fag who said one edgy statement for publicity
>our goy

Thats from 1976 when he literally only ate cocaine, milk and peppers

>shortly after, Bowie was hospitalized and treated in a mental health facility for cocaine-induced psychosis

No, he wasn't. He was a larping attention whoring retard.

Cheers.

Punk was going around at that time and saying politically incorrect things at the time was the coolest thing to do

This. Not much to discuss here.

This board is FAKE NEWS.

David Bowie was in character as The Thin White Duke. He played many characters who espoused many different opinions. The Thin White Duke was an aristocratic fascist kabbalist. David Bowie was snorting a lot of cocaine at the time.

Is there anyone this board won't misquote and de-contextualize to purport to be /ourguy/? It must get pretty lonely that all the celebrities and icons are against - understandably as they're all degenerates - but fucking hell, this is getting pathetic.

BEADED.

Now I know why the black women legit loved him. blacks guys couldnt compete.

He was a talented artist, what does Russia have? Thats right. Nothing just warmongering.