Are niggers modern neanderthals? One step down the evolutionary ladder from human beings?

Are niggers modern neanderthals? One step down the evolutionary ladder from human beings?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3188841/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf-onpoAlV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's nothing modern about the deprecated species colloquially known as "niggers"

Actually whites have the most neanderthal DNA in them as opposed to Asians, Blacks etc. This is just proof that worse than being race traitors whites were species traitors

Snow niggers (AKA nords) are modern neanderthals
t. Anglo

Actually every race has Neanderthal DNA but Sub-Saharan Negroids you stupid shit.

Niggers have absolutely no Neanderthal DNA and they never invented anything beyond a stick.

>One step down the evolutionary ladder from human beings?
We didn't evolve from Neanderthals you dummy we existed at the same time they did

false information.

NE Asians (China, Korea, Japan) have highest Neanderthal admixture followed by Europeans followed by non whites.

Pureblood sub-saharan africans have 0% Neanderthal admixture.

We are literally a different subspecies from sub-saharan African, who are the true homo sapiens.

We wuz homo europae

Sub-saharan Africans are the only group with no Neanderthal DNA.

>Actually every race has Neanderthal DNA but Sub-Saharan Negroids you stupid shit.
Can't you read? He said THE MOST neanderthal DNA. THE MOST

When I was a kid I thought niggers were like transformers that broke halfway during the evolution prosess

The opposite, whites are the descendants of Neanderthals, far more intelligent than the modern man.

this

srsly, fgts, read moar

Asians and Native Americans have more than whites.

White people are the closet decedents of Neanderthals. Do not shit on your people

You have been conned into believing the evolutionary ladder which doesn't exist, never has.

why do you care?
Fuck off.
I don't give a fuck if blacks were superior, they aren't my people.

they probably have a more direct evolutionary lineage to homo erectus. no neanderthal admixture.

Every single human race excluding negroes are descended from neanderthals. Neanderthal DNA is what makes Whites, Asians, and to some extent Amerindians (as primitive as they were they were in the early stages of building civilization on their own, unlike negroes) smart.

Niggers = Pure Homo Sapien
Whites = Neanderthal + Homo Sapien
Asians/Amerindians = Neanderthal + Denisovan

Is that Shakira?

supraorbital ridges don't lie

Good for them, thus pure blacks need to go to Africa to preserve their superior race, the only people I see as my own and that I have a biological purpose on this earth with is the white race.

>superior race
Never said homo sapiens are superior, if anything, being part Neanderthal makes us superior desu.

Melanesians (abbos) are the ones with denisovan DNA.

You're fucking too stupid and brainwashed by kike capitalism of exploitation, one ups and superior and inferior to understand folk.

I don't care, I only want to live with my people, that's all, I want to die next to my folk and continue my race, the white race, non whites shoo.

Abbos are denisovan mixed with capoids and a bunch of random indian island/pacific island subhumans and buttmonkeys.

East Asians are denisovan mixed with neanderthal.

>one

how many people did chimpanzees kill last year?

now how many did niggers?

chimps > niggers

>The highest presence of Denisovan admixture is in Oceanian populations, followed by many Southeast Asian populations, and none in East Asian populations.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3188841/

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf-onpoAlV0

In your house the only ones who belong are your family, love my people, this does not mean I hate others, I just love my people more than all others, I can love others but I assume they love their own more as I do.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE NOOOOOOOORTHERN!
I LOVE MYSELF!
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
I LOVE OTHER FAMILIES!
BUT I LOVE MY EUROPEAN FAMILY MOST!

No, John, you are teh neanderthal.
And Asians a bit more than you
And some native Americans a fuckton more than you.

Some African populations have admixture from Homo Sapiens idaltu, and some from other archaic hominids - believed to be Homo Heidelbergensis.

Neanderthals had the big brains yo!

Aborigines & Melanesians have admixture just with Denisovans. Guess it wasn't that useful.

not true. Europeans have the most Neanderthal DNA than any other group. You can't be white Chong, give it up.

Africans are straight homo sapien sapien. What's confusing about the Neanderthal/Denisovan thing is that both may have evolutionary converged into something more similar to homo sapien or were breeded out or made the breeding event ambiguous.

Australoids.

North east Asians are from an area where Neanderthal/Denisovan did well, you'll also find Neanderthal admixture amongst native Americans.

It was still modern human and nothing before that invented electronics.

Melanesians are quite successful in their environment, some of them have ancient pre historic methods of farming. You don't know what you're talking about and don't understand culture.