I was watching Jeopardy! with my family and enjoying the program as per usual...

I was watching Jeopardy! with my family and enjoying the program as per usual. Alex asks this girl about her tech startup company and she said it was a company that rewarded "real millennial women" for posting empowering stories on Twitter and other social media sites with brands they liked.
Alex just stared blankly for a few very long seconds and then says "ok" and goes on to the next person. She ended up with negative money and missed final jeopardy.
Start at 5:40
youtu.be/D0KZzTR9ja8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjSy4z27c78
getheartbeat.co/
youtu.be/z91NFYf-sow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So my question to Sup Forums is what is this? Corporate shilling? Feminist bullshit? Both? Something else?

Alex does this a lot. Sometimes he doesn't even say anything and just moves onto the next person. He is pretty redpilled for a tv celebrity.

>t. watch jep 5x a week religiously

Me too. This one was weird in a Sup Forums way though. He usually just does this for autistic stuff.

>jew funded blogging counts as a tech start-up

Yeah its sketchy. What exactly are women being rewarded for? She specifically said they target real women, not influencers. How deep do we shill.

I'm wondering how this "company" makes money. They pay people, but who pays them? Corporations? ((Them))?

Alex knows it's bs.

Kek, Trebek's bounty hunters gonna make sure they get back all the money this bitch lost on the show

Watch how Alex nukes this bitch and nukes nerds

youtube.com/watch?v=SjSy4z27c78

How the fuck could that possibly pay any money?

Alex is SAVAGE

BASED

fucking LOSERS.

haha just kidding (im not kidding)

just brutal

Polacks would have killed the flag color category

Top kek. She bet $200 on a daily double with five questions left being down $14,000 from 1st and $3,000 from second.

Thanks for posting this user. Fucking ridiculous that this woman has a business that does absolutely fucking nothing but reward Millennial women for post of things that they're already interested in what the fuck?

This is not Sup Forums related, this is a rational response to some fuck-face telling you that she's making a living by doing nothing but contributing to the commercialization of the internet, and the next generation's lives.

I haven't seen that picture in years

Yeah we all had a discussion about how the fuck she even got on the show since she didn't seem to understand the game. Probably affirmative action. They have way more women than seems likely.

This item in 1930

"What is a television?"

is she fucking retarded??

Ever notice how many times progressives start sentences with " so " ?

didn't he bane a perp outside his hotel room door?
>based treebeck

Today is Saturday. There is no Jeopardy! on Saturday. Today is Saturday. There is Toonami on Saturday, there is not Jeopardy! on Saturday.

5:45

WTF did anyone understand any of that?

Yeah it was recorded ya dingus.

she was plugging her company, she gives women money to post about "things they like". It means she's an internet shiller for products.

Good shit.

probably lulularue leggings

Last year, there was a recurring Jeopardy! (((champion))) who explained to Alex what "Tikkun Olam" meant. And there was an audible groan from the audience when Alex replied, "And step by step you [will get the (((world))) you desire."

I cursed the champ every time he returned and called him "a fucking Jew" when he lost in Final Jeopardy! to a white, 'cause he got greedy. Said it in front of my mom as we ate dinner in the kitchen. She tsk-tsk'd me.

I think Alex knows not to touch that with a 100ft pole

rare

Completely forgot this because I like to watch this show. I remember during the college week, some Asian from Harvard looked like a tranny.

>REAL
TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Mfw watching college tournament
>Jew on the show from Jew college
>Kept saying he was getting greedy
>Makes it to final jeopardy
>Gets right answer
>Doesn't bet enough and lost
>"Should have bet 6 million"

And that night, my sides were destroyed

>Nobody knew colors of the flag for 2000

how is that even possible?

>muh tech start up meme
>muh womyn

I hope this place gets nuked sometimes desu.

Even Alex has had enough of this absurd shit.

They don't spend all day on Sup Forums memorizing flags

He's amazing that he also can give two fucks if they're gay or some Shit. He just moves along and doesn't care at all

But still, jeopardy is a show that will throw screwballs everywhere. You never know if flags will show up

What is pon?

Actual Jeopardy tranny.

Yea I forgot all about it.

That's the tides face right ? Circa 2011?

Seriously, how in the fuck can she call that """project""" a tech start up? Does the increasingly nervous roastie even know what she is talking about?

They started this with programming a few years ago, and several fields roasties tend to really not give a shit about (until marketing and PR can meme it to them) in order to depress wages and opportunity in those fields. And then shill it like its some point of empowerment.

Jews and Silicon Valley autists have legitimately weaponized western women against western men socially. Truly fucking remarkable.

getheartbeat.co/

>got tsk-tsk'ed
I received a chuckle once for speaking out against ((()))

>for posting empowering stories
She never said "for posting empowering stories". She said posting about "things they love".

It's literally just an ad firm that uses viral marketing through social media, it's not some sort of liberalism brainwashing outfit or something like that.

shh. You're going to run the post-irony nature of the modern tech start-up.

>Alex: "... okay."

>people who identify as nerds
oh for fuck's sake.

>china
>vietnam
>2 colours

>me like "she couldn't possibly fuck this up"

>says red
>says white
>mfw

reddit and 9gag ruined a lot of images like that.

I said gold do you think Trebek would allow it

NUKED
U
K
E
D

he gave her the benefit of the doubt with lay and wreath

so i'd say probably
congrats you win user!

Like poetry

I just want to choke the fuck out of vacuous cunts that start every sentence with the word "so".

So you're saying this isn't autistic?

Jesus that was brutal

All this would be solved by gasing Cali.

wow it's just as awful as it sounds

youtu.be/z91NFYf-sow

>Alex slowly walks away from the gaping crater that was her anus
Haha I kid, just teasing of course