Why would you become celebrity white nationalist (or whatever she is) if you look like this...

Why would you become celebrity white nationalist (or whatever she is) if you look like this? Also why doesn't she have children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOYW8LgL8lo
youtu.be/xP1EgAjhHrA?t=27m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she doesn't believe in having a family

>she likes going solo

Hard to have children when your womb doesn't work

Her personality isn't really "motherly" So I can see why she chose not to have children.

She's blacked and probably has niglets but will hide them due to backlash.

I think she's beautiful, but apparently she's impossible to date. I could totally see it. She's very masculine in her demeanor and argumentation, which is why she's so successful. I'd never want to date a woman like that, though.

this coming from a """white""" with chink features.

she wants to live at the expense of rural and suburban retards who watch her

Hopefully she also became a eugenicist and realized that she shouldn't have children.

She looks like a man

Yeah I'd rail the fuck out of her but I imagine she'd be very annoying to live with.

Not an excuse to let your genetic legacy die off

She carries herself like a man. Her features in a still are very comely. Long face, narrow nose, pale skin, blonde hair, striking blue eyes. I think she's very good looking.

She isn't a white nationalist in the racial sense; She only seems to believe in cultural superiority.

closeted homo detected

We know you wanna stick it in that glorious Aryan facehole, OP.

Too thin lips

she cannot get married because she cannot submit to a man and she knows having children as a single woman is evil. what's confusing

No one here is attracted to power?

>why no kids

Too autistic and socially retarded. She's a virgin also.

I woulda poked it in her prime, but not now.

too bad women like to threw their youth into the gutter

Why does she try to save America if she doesn't have children? Isn't that the reason for nationalism that you try to give better future for your children?

IDK look at her twitter, she follows voices of Europa and references the camp of saints.

Maybe she has become more racist recently. I haven't even really looked at any of her stuff.

Shes defective.

I am extremely aroused by this woman, and I believe it is in my best interest to leave this thread to avoid any psychological investigation as to why I am ready to make love to this woman. This isn't right.

G R A B B E D
R
A
B
B
E
D

Ann Coulter , White Nationalist ? AYFK? I'm white ,male, masculine, and proud of it. I'll fight for my right's and yours to.
MAGA! God Bless America.

Menopause

I think she's just doing it for the greater good.
She is basically not a woman.
She probably has a ton of testosterone.

She looks like Tywin Lannister

>she

>Being American
+100000 to Sexyness

>why doesn't she have children
Gee I dunno, maybe because she looks like JOHN KERRY

She said liberals like to call her a man and she takes this a compliment. She says it at 5:45

youtube.com/watch?v=EOYW8LgL8lo

I find her attractive. Not the most beautiful woman out there tho. But smart and articulate, that's sexy as fuck.

>Also why doesn't she have children?
my guess is that she probably can't. Sterile for whatever reason, maybe she is intersexed. If she had AIS, she'd basically be a modern day Joan of Arc. But it's really none of my business. She fights the good fight.

well, we really haven't ever seen her and Scott Adams in the same place at the same time. so...

>she

she spent her young years getting fucked and thrown out by chads and probably impossible to get along with

I don't give a fuck what anybody says about her. She is based as fuck and has been for decades.

So you're saying you'd let her fuck you?

She is a she you fucking retard

She spent her youth busting her ass in school.

Go back to redd.it faggot

Trust me guys Coulter is 100% would.an and quite a good lay actually

Some people aren't called to save the white race by simply having lots of kids. Some are called to do it by changing the world. The latter requires so much work that it's often mutually exclusive with the former.

i would. yes. she doesn't show enough feet though

>look like this
I believe you already know the answer

Shes a hero and this thread is full of shills trying to discredit her.

I get really sad when people call Ann Coulter ugly. She's very beautiful and one of the very few women who could unironically be called 'strong'. She stands for her convictions and doesn't duck away when confronted with ostracism and bullying.

Leftists think you're a man when you stand for what you believe in, let that double hypocrisy sink in. It's uncanny

Imagine the frustration a Jon Stewart era neon haired "creator" feels when they realize that young kids admire Ann Coulter more than them! How can they ever recover!

Would love to "show her a good time".

>stands for her convictions

You really think she's not just doing it for the money? Man, you dike jumpers are gullible.

t. Jimmy Fallon

>she

That makes sense. I had a history professor that was a leftie but with that argumentative energy that Anne Coulter has. Like she's always on edge. One day she casually tells the class "I've never been in bed with a man before." She wasn't a lesbian or anything, either. They must be pretty miserable.

>"In an interview once she was asked 'Are you a neo-con?' and she replied 'No I'm a WASP'"
youtu.be/xP1EgAjhHrA?t=27m51s

What did she mean by this?

She knows she missed that boat so now she's just trying to make the best of her career.

I also heard they left her at the altar. Can anyone confirm or deny?

>Thinks Mexicans are the sole reason to blame for white America falling apart
>doesn't have kids
>dates niggers and jews

What do you think she meant by this?

*pic related

U MAD WHITE BOIS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

>she

She tweeted and de bunked that. Stop hating on based Anne

LONG BLACK PIPE FOR WHITE PUSSY

Ann Coulter is out for one person: Ann Coulter.
She 's not even the heartthrob of Freepers anymore

fuck out of here, nigger

shes dating JJ?

she follows Jared Taylor and AmRen on twitter, shes just smart about it

>listening to someone is the same as agreeing with them

She was stunning when younger. Still looks decent.

you fags seem to think that taking a picture with a person = fucking them. Based Anne Coulter would never soil herself with nigger dick. Oh and BBC is a MYTH

she called trump's presidency a year in advance. she's in the know.

checked