How do we prevent whites from becoming a minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go outside and make some children instead of shitposting about it.

With the type of immigration system we have. Me having kids will mean nothing.

Good goy just give up. The future of your race isn't that important. You should just be apathetic towards it. Definitely don't get married you'll just get the run around with Jamal and the divorce system.
If white men don't do their part we'll be better off because it's not that important goy.

Kill niggers and/or (preferably both) raise White children.

what mickey says does not follow from what donald said, and donald being a hypocrite wouldn't make him incorrect. wtf mickey?

LOL, whites can never compete with 1 million new brown immigrants a year + births. We need to solve immigration first fucker.

Sounds like you need to solve your debilitating virginity problem first.
1 million whites should be easy when there's 197 million white people in the US alone. Cut that in half to say that there's the people who are adults meaning roughly around 98 million whites are ready for procreation.

If we cut that in half again to assume highest estimate of people being gay that's roughly around 45.5 million whites that can have children.

Cut that in half again for people who naturally can't have children or choose to abstain from having children is roughly around 27.75 million whites.

Even if they all only had one kid we'd vastly outnumber them in a year.

You just don't go outside and want someone to blame for your lack of kids.
DO YOUR PART GOY

Kill non-whites.

Declaring war on other white nations because of ancestral right. And when we lose we blame the jews

by having children
the number one reason for immigration is our low birth rate, how do you not know that?

Good job distracting from the real issue goy. Immigration isn't the biggest driver of this problem goy. Just have kids and ignore immigration goy. We need more taxes to give to non whites goy.

No, it is to increase diversity. Your reason is the public reason... or maybe was. Many are saying it is about diversity now. With all the costs of immigration and entitlements we are too burdened to beat the numbers. Immigration is causing the issue.

Dick

Birthrates in civilized countries are going down as the cost of raising kids increases. We are expected to invest more in each child. It's not as though we're having less kids because we hate sex.

Combine this with high birthrates for poor shitskins and a destructive immigration policy, and you've got a disaster waiting to happen.

Were you even following that convo?

>Many are saying it is about diversity now
people are saying this now as a results of decades of multi-culti propaganda
the purpose of that propaganda is to make people accept immigrants tho, not the reason for immigration

>white people work and invest in a few children
>immigrants don't work, get government money, have tons of children
what did they mean by this?

We already are.

Whites are about 10% of the world.

My latter point still stands

You can't out-nigger the nigger. That's the ONE thing whites can never do better.

You know why white birth rates are so low?
External influence.
>Anime
>Video games
>White guilt
>Multiculturalism
These are things that make people complacent. Low birth rates are the cause of people not wanting kids because of external factors.

When most of America is white weaboos watching anime or chads chugging beer you tend to have a problem.

Maybe white people should take some responsibility and actually do something instead of pointing out the obvious and complaining.

Not sure about Canada, but here in burgerland we give out over 50k (((diversity))) visas to random nogs in Africa, just because we can.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa

It makes my blood boil.

on a global scale, whites are already a minority. what's important isn't numbers but making a strong resilient culture that will resist outside forces that will want the wealth you possess

>Anime
literally meme tier. Barely anyone is a weeaboo
>Video games
true
>White guilt
propoganda about immigration
>Multiculturalism
propoganda about immigration

My point about immigration still stands rabbi. Lower taxes and whites will breed in addition to lower immigration.

the cost of immigration is still a cheaper than the cost of a declining population economically speaking

Purge non whites excluding Asian. Perfect Utopia.

As the cost of raising each child increases, the number of children decreases. It's been this way in every society. I'm sure cultural propaganda has some effect, but it's not the deciding factor. You can see this effect even within races. Poor white people have higher birth rates than well off whites.

Mass Deportations, Sterilisations and Border Control in regards to third worlders.
It's literally that. fucking. simple. Why do people keep asking this?

European countries are on that because not many come here... how many Europeans are we denying? We need to open the borders from easter Europe.

>Still ignoring taxes for entitlements argument

it makes no difference
the solution to immigration is reproduction
how are you proving me wrong with "taxes for entitlements"?
maybe you can expand on this?

Look schlomo goldberg I'm not saying that immigration isn't a problem. As one of the descendants of the original inhabitants of Northern America I know all too well the problems of immigration. If we don't get it in check this great country will be outbred by muslims and spics. I'm not saying it isn't an important issue just not the only contributing factor.
>Taxes
I agree we should be putting more money into programs to assist the native whites of the US rather than Jamal and his 12 kids that won't see any of that money anyway. Affirmative action needs to be tossed out and government favoritism towards minorities for social programs needs to end. We need to take care of our own first. If anything we should flip the programs to discourage non-whites from applying for benefits at all unless they can be vetted. The idea that our social programs that are paid for by taxpayer money and we don't vet the applicants for things like drug use, financial irresponsibility and criminal history is appalling.

It's not just a one issue one solution kind of problem. If we just stop immigration it won't solve our birth rate problem. If we can't change the mindset from party party do whatever you want because it doesn't matter to the longevity and preservation of our people then nothing will get done.

One step at a time though for sure.

and yet poor white girls are getting pregnant at higher rates than white girls from "good families."

if it weren't for working class sluts, you guys would not get any.

I agree it requires many things. Ignoring immigration to make some grandstanding point on birthrates because you like calling 4channers virgins is idiotic though.

Whites are taxed so much it is a tough choice to make, having a kid, financially speaking.

It's just bantz my burgerland friend no need to get so fanny frenzied.

I just don't think immigration should be the main talking point when it comes to low birth rates. If women weren't brainwashed by MSM to be attracted to shitskins we wouldn't have this problem with them coming here in the first place. A change of culture is necessary and SOME kind of intervention in how we're conditioning our youths needs to happen. I was looking for a good back and forth about all the factors that go into this problem instead of just honing in on one talking point.
That's like talking about WW2 without mentioning Danzig. You're just talking with half of the facts.

Sure we have to throw a couple jabs to see who wants to talk and who wants to troll but whatever at least it's getting talked about.

I think a good step forward would be closing the borders and a formal media campaign in favor of white pride instead of all this guilt. One of the first steps to getting birth rates back up is making white women proud to be with white men again instead of them having to feel like it's beneath them.

What do you think?

as a father myself (my gf is pregnant with the 2nd right now), I can tell you that money is only a small portion of the problem, the main issue is time.
In a society where both parents are working full time it's hard to find the time to make a family.
this is why we've decided that as soon as my gf is pregnant with the 3rd child, she will become a stay at home mom.

but I agree with you, it's hard to afford a stay at home mom on one salary, for this you need gov. money, which in turn just puts more stress on the taxpayers again.

so we're screwed. You are right.

basically, we have to do what immigrants do and just have a stay at home mom who pumps out babies for baby checks, but then who would pay the taxes?

Becoming a minority is good, minorities are getting lots of benefits on current world