How do we balkanize the US to save whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013-10-xx_SA,_where_corruption_is_normal.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make the Mexicans fight the blacks.
Mexico gets the South West of the country.
blacks get the South East.

bump for interesting scenarios

Just give blacks Louisiana and Georgia. We keep rest of Dixie.

State of Jefferson here.

Drive down the 5 sometime, you already have plenty of support. Only problem is San Francisco, cause the hipsters think they are coming too.

We'll just kill the ones without MAGA hats.

Problem solved.

Remake Dukes of Hazard as a TV series. Make the brothers black guys and remove confederate flag from car. Have them fuck white girls.
Guaranteed second southern secession.

>How do we balkanize the US to save whites?
We don't, we take the whole fucking country,
again.

Remove kebab

Remove Chicken / Grape Juice

Harold Covington stated that balkanization is inevitable.
The blacks takeover what's left of the south
Mestizos will take what they call "Aztland"
There will be a Jew York
This leaves the northwest the only remaining place for whites. MIGRATE NOW

there are 100 million moon whites in the US.
it's a lost cause winning the whole country back.

non whites*

>There will be a Jew York

youre pretty retarded

no need Op. some hungry niggers decided to abuse their menial positions of authority and break the 911 emergency response system

now the plan has backfired and blacks are killing each other because nigs

If whites are 60% of the population and Trump is offering paid maternity leave for people with jobs wont the white population rise faster than nigger and spic? Why are you whites so worried now that Trump is in office? Is it just because you personally cant get a white gf?

If we ended welfare temporarily and terminated brown privilege programs like affirmative action, many of them would leave.

The remnants can be paid to leave.

well im not staying in wisconsin to do that ill cya in chicago fighting for our white brothers on the northside against niggers

you just can't win a demographic war with niggers and spics.

TRIGGER WARNING!

The only correct answer

It begins here.

>Balkanize
>Save
Pick one.

No brother. Milwaukee first.

Milwaukee was like 80% white in the 1980s. It must be reclaimed then Chicago walled off.

It's cruel but certain hotspots and holdouts must be sacrificed to draw the hordes away from safe zones.

and they are mostly concentrated in a few places and in cities that don't have any kind of mass cross country transit

>claims to be from milwaukee
>would fight for chimpcongo
doesn't add up. chimpcongo is why milwaukee is trash now. they keep shipping niggers up here all the time

Wrong.

Sun Tzu said always give your enemy an escape route.

A cornered animal will fight tenaciously.

Better to cut them out a slice on the eastern bank of the Mississippi from saint louis to New Orleans.

Barges will be the new cattle cars. Minneapolis, milwaukee, Chicago all dump them onto barges and ship them down to the black zone.

Aye. Madison too.

Our schools have turned into toxic runoff cesspools from Chicago.

Nice white children whose parents actually pay taxes are swamped by niglets and can't learn.

We had this huge push to "close the achievement gap" between niglets and other kids.

They closed the gap alright, by dragging down the white kids.

>Sun Tzu said always give your enemy an escape route.
>A cornered animal will fight tenaciously.
Good post. And another good solution I've read about was already posted If these r-selected cunts are here for the gibs, simply present them with even more gibs to get out. Only problem is they need an alluring place to go.

>Georgia
LIKE FUCKING HELL

I wish Harold would keep up with more current events on RFNW. I like his points but and admire his focus but he needs to give people reasons to take scouting trips
>ps. not a spook

Witnessed

thanks, would also like to add, Trucker best poster.

It was Balkanized years ago, white refugees fled into the suburban autonomous zones, remember? Mission accomplished. No buses mass transit out here. I won't live around non-whites, those fuckers are trouble wherever they show up. Be cunning as serpents, and harmless as doves.

I've seen more Mexicans in Oregan than there are Somalians in Minnesota.

>Be cunning as serpents
ok so we turn ebt off
>and harmless as doves.
you're really mixing me up here

The NWF does have a forum. It should be used more. You in the homeland?

leave some boats with the keys in the ignition. I am sick of these fuckers. I got the news playing in the background. Mexican stabs some lady trying to car jack her, fortunately a couple white guys saved her; women shot, and police looking for negroes. All this shit happened in my old neighborhood that I grew up in. This was never a problem until non whites moved in. These people are beyond reasoning, they are just fucking useless.

Kek.. I loved when they revamped the offenses on how one can get expelled from school, because blacks were getting expelled at a higher rate.. Then a year later, blacks still topped the list.

The best thing they did at East Towne and West Towne is move the bus stops out to the middle of the parking lot. Interestingly enough, that solved the problem of store vacancies at he ends of the mall where the bus patrons would gather and cause problems.

nothing as far as I know. Raised in GA then traveled the US. Ive been in every state and lived in PWN for 7 year. There are probably some groups for dixie but the only thing kinda close Ive seen that isnt a honeypot is msanon.com

We need more disorganized and very passionate groups. Push the identity politics to it's logical extreme.
The queer bastards already have their own flags and symbols.

Being you are from GA you probably didn't like all the rain in the PNW.

Loved it.
Its hoodie weather, not "If I go outside ill be downed" weather. Sept-Aprl does get old but its worth it for the summer.
I love PWN but Im tied to he land here. Its in my blood. But if you succeed, ill be there fighting with you tomorrow.

Yeah I understand the land thing. It's worth fighting for.

everyone itt read:
genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013-10-xx_SA,_where_corruption_is_normal.pdf

this is our country when we become a minority.

we are so fucked.

Dont even have to read it.
This is why I fight however I can in the information war. When it turns hot, ill be there too.

>Sun Tzu
you have to be retarded to take chinese advice on warfare