Hate it because it's woman oriented or support it because it's a white woman?

Hate it because it's woman oriented or support it because it's a white woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hry7OXBy9Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't care because it's capeshit

Didn't watch it because it seems dumb.

C: Not give a fuck because it's just a movie.

This looks pretty good for a DC movie. Hopefully Pine doesn't come off as such a huge faggot because Steve Trevor was still too much man for Wonder Woman.

>Gal Gadot
>white

It's capeshit and DC cape shit.

Plus new wonder woman is shit. I want old ass-kicker back not "I'm an Amazonian and I hate men despite living with them and serving with them"

nice bait m8

i'd love a fuck on that kike, but she ain't white

>For a DC movie
Even by that very low bar it looks like shite.
The only good non-batman DC movies are animated.

youtube.com/watch?v=hry7OXBy9Sw

It might be good if it avoids being overtly political. The trailers seemed to do alright in that regard.

Implying ze isn't just gender identifying as a woman.

>DC live action
>Good
straight up right after they finished filming critic sites were shilling with "if it's a bad movie here's why" because they had a bunch of issues with the directors. I can't remember exactly what happened but it doesn't matter because if Ghostbusters 2016 is anything to show, WOMYN POWER people don't care about good entertainment, they just want women and diversity (see not white) on the screen.

It's Wonder Woman, of course it's woman-oriented. Hate it because it's degenerate garbage created by Hollywood.

>Gal Gadot
>white

I hate they have turned the former goddess of sexiness into lesbian feminzi Mary Sue #4766512

Because the movie portrays WWI Germans as Nazi bad-guys.

And yes, I know that the Germans switched to that style of helmet towards the end of the war, but you KNOW the reference they are going for here...

do guys like not have jobs, school or family matters to worry about, that you have time to be worrying if a movie is female oriented so you can hate it? god, you guys are becoming worse than those male hating sjws,

>jew
>white

>septs for this post

Kek is truly a god of chaos.

I hate it because comic shit is fucking garbage and nonsense.

>DON'T YOU GOYS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO POINT OUT OUR PROPAGANDA?

> giving a shit about

Hate it because DC movies are terrible in general.

How about making a decision based on the movie's merit?

Nice to see the Disney shills out in full force.

Give it a rest, kikes.

Lol i wish, then maybe i wouldn't have to work my ass everyday, and how is wonder woman propaganda because she is female? thats really it?

hate it cause 3d

it's just going to be ghostbusters again.
You better enjoy this steaming turd of a movie or you're sexist. The articles are coming, watch.

now ghostbusters is clearly propaganda but you cant compare that to wonder woman, wonder woman has been wonser woman since they created her in the 40s.

And just who created her in the 40s? A bunch of Jews. It doesn't stop being Jewish propaganda just because it's old.

I guess you;re right, i just honestly don't care enough to hate the movie, ill propably pirate it anyways, those fuckers arn't getting my money.

Sup Forums is so quick to hate everything immediately.

She has a romance with Steve in the movie, and it's literally in her backstory that she's the only Amazonian that is sexually attracted to, and sticks up for, men. I doubt it'll be that bad.

Unconcerned because it's a DC comics movie

so far they have almost all sucked while the Marvel films have been fairly good

DC has no clue when it comes to making movies

looks good to me.
can't wait.

The leader character is Jewish you fucking moron.

Option 3: Don't give a shit because it's shit.

Regardless of its quality, that is the greatest poster of the decade to my eyes.

>white woman

I hated Ghostbusters F because it was STUPID not because it had women. Same here. Is it fucking cool or just dumb SJW brainwashing? That's the question. *^_^*

Diana the mighty Greek Amazon as played by a swarthy little 5'1" womanlet

5'10"
which is tall for a woman.

fpbp

Wonder Woman is only good as a member of the Justice League where her backstory is irrelevant and she can fight other people's villains.

Her premise isn't good, her themes aren't good and thus her villains aren't good either.

Watching it and secretly hate it.

>And yes, I know that the Germans switched to that style of helmet towards the end of the war, but you KNOW the reference they are going for here...

Frankly, the German soldiers are cooler than Wonder Woman. They are living in the trenches and fighting and dying without any of the huge superpowers she has.

Also, I don't know where the tension is supposed to come from. At the beginning of Age of Ultron, the Avengers are just fighting random dudes with assault rifles who don't stand a chance against Thor, The Hulk and Iron Man. How can there be any tension?

Why should I support WW when she has no chance of losing?

>white

it's a jew
and it's capeshit

>And just who created her in the 40s? A bunch of Jews. It doesn't stop being Jewish propaganda just because it's old.

She was created by a pair of S&M freaks who decided that there needed to be a heroine that is morally superior to men. She is based on ideas that women are better leaders. That women would be better superheroes than men. She is supposed to be a "liberated woman." Her back story is based on the old, feminist, fake history lies about a matriarchial pre-history where everyone was equal because women were in charge of everything and then patriarchial religions came along and ruined it all.

The very premise of Wonder Woman is shitty garbage. No wonder her general themes are too. And since her themes are shit, there is no chance that she could ever have a good villain.

The big bad seems to be Doctor Poison

The character is originally a woman and she may have been the best character in Batman v Superman, so I don't see any problem with it.

Knowing them they will find some way to ruin it and turn it into a propaganda piece.

Watch it cuz I love capeshit, fight me irl.