Good parenting

Good parenting

>My little sister likes how boy's toys look so my parents are now fucking with her psychologically
Neato

>boys clothes
>a simple t-shirt with a sports equipment logo on it

This

/thread

>my little sister watched something on tv that made boy things seem feminine and cool so i latched on to that and convince my retarded sjw parents to submit to my demands because they're fucking retards

Absolutely degenerate

That kid's parents should be executed

Little girls saying that they want to be a boy / acting boyishly is so common that there's a word for it

It's "tomboy" the OED dates its usage to 1592

99% of tomboys turn into completely normal heterosexual women ffs how did society somehow collectively forget that this is a thing

That becomes this (reverse actually)

When one has no skills, talents, or accomplishments, one must make mundane things appear special.

Of course she's happy, she has pockets.

Girls clothes should be illegal.

This wouldn't happen in Pennsylvania.

The real danger is when this same situation happens to young boys. Girls can be tomboys and do just fine, but if you fag out a young boy like this and it turns out he wasn't actually yung ru paul, it will create a future spree killer.

hoodies are gender neutral clothing, sports logos be damned, that shit should be universal and any parent that deprives their daughter of the best clothing article in the world needs to be fucking shot

This. Girls wear that shit all the time, who cares?

kek too true

Mother i wish to be cocaine seller

If only Hitler hadn't been such a paranoid fuck and organized his shit better we wouldn't be in this cultural mess. We'd have a strong germanic europe standing as a bulwark against communists and everything

What's the problem? Tomboys are great.

>my little sister says she wants to be a ghost so my parents went out and shot her in the head

also
>boy's clothes

>his entire spy ring in UK was turned into double agents
>war on all fronts
>everything he produced was overengineered to shit to make up for a lack of resources, but 50 trash soviet tanks running on a wood burning engine will still outperform a single Tiger II and both can be manufactured in the same amount of time.
>had to invade Ukraine just to keep his army fed
Hitler never had a snowball's chance in Hell. WWI was a toss up. II was decided from the start.

when you're right they say you're wrong, when you're weak they say you're strong

Wow, I thought that in West Europe and USA you guys agree with it

America is degeneracy central, and it's their chief export.
I hope it gets nuked.