You wouldn't happen to be a fascist, would you user?

>You wouldn't happen to be a fascist, would you user?
>Wanna come bash the fash with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll bash my dick against your gashes if you know what I mean.

they are both ugly as fuck

lol
>implying 6/10s are worth throwing away your morals

No. grow bigger tits you ugly boyfaced bint

ellen no!

Well then we better bash the Antifa fags since their the real fascists.

*Punches them both, breaking their noses and forcing them to the ground with a thud*

I already have...

>WHY DON'T YOU READ NEECHEE AND THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT TRUTH IS
What did she mean by this?

All three of those girls lives and futures could be saved with the right kinda dick.

>Having morals
>Not being a radical centrist

Her art fucking sucks

She's trying to make it look like impressionism or 'trippy' but she literally can't even do basic perspective or figures without having to directly reference a photograph

Why would anyone upload that and be proud of it?

Graduate college first, experience life and the world for a few years, come talk to me when you're 26 and if you have the same ideals as present day, I'd be more tham happy to debate you on your political views. Theres no point trying to argue with late teens to early 20's about politics. These people simply haven't the experience to forge their own opinions, instead they hop on a bandwagon and conform to those ideas (MAGA USA wall no muslims yeah!) (Trumps [insert buzzword here] and a piece of shit) those aren't sentiments of personal experience and self constructed thoughts, those are simply phrases uttered in whichever echo chamber the person was drawn into, and no matter what those people will most of the time be unwilling to see the opposing viewpoint. Thats why when trying to have a "civilized" discussion with these liberal youth and even conservative use is nearly impossible

>Graduate college first, experience life and the world for a few years, come talk to me when you're 26 and if you have the same ideals as present day, I'd be more tham happy to debate you on your political views. Theres no point trying to argue with late teens to early 20's about politics. These people simply haven't the experience to forge their own opinions, instead they hop on a bandwagon and conform to those ideas (MAGA USA wall no muslims yeah!) (Trumps [insert buzzword here] and a piece of shit) those aren't sentiments of personal experience and self constructed thoughts, those are simply phrases uttered in whichever echo chamber the person was drawn into, and no matter what those people will most of the time be unwilling to see the opposing viewpoint. Thats why when trying to have a "civilized" discussion with these liberal youth and even conservative use is nearly impossible
u sound mad faggit lmao lolololololol triggered cuckservative

>that body language
Oh no

These cunts will virtue-signal their lives away - the 42-year old versions of them will be a sad (hilarious) sight. Count on it.

>knowing that much about her

wefuckingw

more like never let your daughter put on weight

I went to some left wing demonstrations to get laid.
Would do it again.

the decline of the chin

>nah... But we could revenge your daddy by fucking like animals.. you in?

>instant orgies

The one on the right can fuck right off

her instagram has a direct link to her art instagram

it's full of utter shit

>wanting to frog the aug

>Implying they could punch a dent in a stick of butter
>"Yes I am, now what?"

Saged your obvious bait thread

Elaborate plz

tell them i'll seize their means of production

I would fuck the crazy outta her eyes

Left one looks like a boy
I'm turned on now

No thank you and would you like to get the fuck out of here so we can fuck also what the fuck is wrong with your face why are you yellow

Lol get a load of this triggered numale cuck posting his reasonable and accurate opinions and shit and not shitposting on the designated shitposting board baka

girl on the right blows antifafu out of the water holy fuck

Ugly antifa girl posting is just as cancerous and off topic as the botposting. Why is this not a bannable offense yet?

she's finnish

i'll bash your fash neecheechan!

>I disregard anything I don't agree with

>Leftist shitscum August: pol loves her
>Trump supporters Tomi Lahren and Lauren Southern: muh coal burners (even tho no proof of this) and cuckservative controlled opposition
whores

Lol, fucking A

It's just a very persistent leaf and a few others who spam this bitch.

Either they or these threads need to be banned.

>dumb bimbo sluts paid by Jews to repeat half-truths

VS

>cute-ish girl that some Sup Forumstards like because it would piss her off

hmmmm

does that uglier girl feel bad that her hotter friend is a meme because she's hotter

sure let me bash my fash in your gash

STDs

God i hate quebecers

They probably get plowed by a right wing/fascist Chad every night.

No you fucking capitalist
*transforms into gulag*

They look so brainwashed

post vid

ill come bash your fash with my unprotected cock and then strangle you

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

"Where there is neither love nor hatred in the game, woman's play is mediocre."

Women are narcissists. Do you really think she'd care who finds her attractive?