>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/donald-trump-invites-mahmoud-abbas-white-house-170310181300100.html
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/11/white-house-intruder-arrested-donald-trump-troubled-person-secret-service
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/11/donald-trump-holds-partial-cabinet-meeting-his-nor/
youtube.com/watch?v=LR_IMmJrPVo
youtube.com/watch?v=hOjJUgADNaI
youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
youtube.com/watch?v=GB35pQAGqP0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/11/judge-rules-syrian-refugee-can-enter-us-first-defiance-donald/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/muslim-americans-race/519282/
businessinsider.com/trump-planning-to-nominate-scott-gottlieb-as-fda-commissioner-2017-3
stupid.com/Trump-Bobble-Finger.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/inauguration
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw&list=RDx1FW36keZJw#t=3
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/11/mexico-border-wall-hispanic-owned-construction-companies
youtube.com/watch?v=x5kr--mN7n8
youtube.com/watch?v=MFTxAgrY7VI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

Don't you drumpfkins realize that the electoral college was made specifically to keep unqualified and dangerous candidates like drumpf from becoming president?

Say it with me now:
MADAME PRESIDENT

ALWAYS AWOO

AWOOOOOOOO

>implying Trump would ever betray us

OOOOOOWWWWWWWAAAA

Hey look. The awoo spam and contribute nothing to the topic when they already have their own thread

What a surprise

what did you really expect?
stupid fucking dipshit

>what did you really expect?
>What a surprise

Apparently you dont detect sarcasm. This is exactly what was predicted because the motives of awoo posters are so transparent

THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY DO

It cant be any more obvious than this thread. They had their own thread BUT HAD TO SPAM HERE

They couldn't help themselves because they are spamming avatar trolls, the newest incarnation of mlp shit. Its exactly the same thing.

>the newest incarnation of mlp shit
Son, you really don't want to go there. Oh, how I pity you if you truly think awoo autists are in any way similar to bronies.

>the newest incarnation of mlp
Can we get our own mlp board then?
>my little president.

bronies are CIA victims truth be told
as for the awoo posters... I don't know, I don't care, I've learned to just ignore it. Suggest you do the same

Momiji is used to bump the thread so its easy to find on top of the catalog. The shills are trying divide and conquer tactics like they have for over a year before Trump was even elected. They have no new tricks, so they just spam the old ones

I knew I saved this shit for a reason.

And I can until it becomes a quarter of the thread. Four or so threads ago I F3'd and found as many references to this anime shit as I did Trump.

The only reason were discussing this shit NOW is because people find it NOVEL that there is a /ptg/ where awoo spamming is not welcome, and of course they spam it anyways to prove what I've been saying, that they are just vandalizing trolls seeking attention. Again, it can't be any clearer- THIS IS WHAT THEY DO.

I kind of like the awoo posters. Perhaps it's just I have started to associate them with the feeling of winning we have all been a part of. They sort of "rally the troops"

Reminder

Without the awoovement we would've gotten nowhere.

I usually ignore them but they've always been cancerous.

Through the ups and the downs, the light and the dark, awoo was always there, and always high energy.

Here's something novel- a topic about Trump in a 2017 Trump Thread

'Donald Trump invites Mahmoud Abbas to White House
White House says US president welcomes his Palestinian counterpart to visit 'in the near future'."

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/donald-trump-invites-mahmoud-abbas-white-house-170310181300100.html

US President Donald Trump has invited Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas for a visit to the White House, in the first phone call between the two leaders since Trump's inauguration on January 20.

Trump invited Abbas "to visit the White House soon to discuss ways to resume the [Palestinian-Israeli] political process", Wafa, the official Palestinian news agency, quoted Abbas' spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeina as saying on Friday.

The White House said in a statement that Trump invited Abbas to a meeting at the White House "in the near future".

Abbas told Trump that peace was a "strategic choice" for the Palestinian people which should lead to the "establishment of a Palestinian state alongside Israel," Wafa reported.

Pres. Trump on White House Intruder: 'It Was a Troubled Person'

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/11/white-house-intruder-arrested-donald-trump-troubled-person-secret-service

President Donald Trump said the Secret Service did a fantastic job dealing with a "troubled person" who jumped the White House fence Friday night.

He addressed the incident to a group of reporters Saturday, saying he appreciated the Secret Service's efforts.

The intruder has been identified as 26-year-old Jonathan Tran, according to a representative with the U.S. Attorney's Office.

Trump holds partial Cabinet meeting at his golf club

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/11/donald-trump-holds-partial-cabinet-meeting-his-nor/

"President Trump held what he called “part of a Cabinet meeting” Saturday afternoon at his golf club in suburban Virginia for a discussion on the military, border security, health care and the economy.

At the clubhouse at Trump National Golf Club in Potomac Falls, Virginia, Mr. Trump hosted Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross and Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin, along with White House chief strategist Steve Bannon and Chief of Staff Reince Priebus. The wives of Mr. Shulkin and Mr. Ross also attended, as did Mr. Mnuchin’s fiancee."

Here's a cute song

youtube.com/watch?v=LR_IMmJrPVo

do you think she looks close enough to ivanka? only reason i downloaded this

REAL THREAD

AWOO ALLOWED

>no awoo

We have published a far more advanced version, user.
1/2

Stop slitting

You can awoo in that thread all you please.

Actually, yes.

2/2

FUCK TRUMP

AWOO

Please make promo art and episode guide for the Trump anime series...

Can we please do this before we start to forget the details of season 1

You guys realize that Drumpf will NEVER win right? He'd have to win almost every single swing state!

Those Taiwanese guys aren't bad. Remember these guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=hOjJUgADNaI

Still crying

SHILL THREAD

I admit I like watching the liberal tear compilations on Youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

youtube.com/watch?v=GB35pQAGqP0

I actually have a CD of theirs
Got it for $3 when an FYE near me closed

That reminds me:

Did you guys hear about this *second* travel ban court case

A Syrian is, again, reminding us what "our" values are, and thats why his family have the RIGHT to enter OUR country as opposed to going somewhere they are welcome....

sounds familiar....

Judge rules that Syrian refugee can enter US in first defiance of Donald Trump's new travel ban

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/11/judge-rules-syrian-refugee-can-enter-us-first-defiance-donald/

Nevertheless, a judge in Wisconsin has already circumnavigated Mr Trump’s travel ban by allowing the wife and child of a Syrian refugee who had already been granted asylum to enter the country.

The president’s latest executive order, issued on March 6, removed Iraq from the list of countries whose citizens will be subject to a 90-day travel ban, but Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Yemen and Sudan all remain banned.
At a glance | Donald Trump’s immigration ban

The Syrian husband, who has been in the US since 2014, applied for asylum for his family to join him but the process was halted by Mr Trump’s initial executive order.

I dont even mind Syrians. Or most actually. I just get sick and tired of fucking foreigners flying over 15 countries to get to this one and then, as always, tell us how we should run our country because they have some sort of *RIGHT* to it, as if they are being ripped off if they cant barge in.

I must say, this is going well.

Those who shall not be named are absolutely flooding that thread with bullshit. This thread is appropriately slow for the hour. But it seems creating a thread where the subject is in fact limited to Trump, while naturally stepping on their sense of entitled attention, nonetheless doesnt interest them enough to spam here.

Until tomorrow when traffic picks up again. But they'll have their own thread, and if they spam here, it just proves to mods what they are really about.

Literally nothing similar, cheeks, jaw, forehead, eyes, lips, bone structure in general terms, nose.
Also, stop fapping, go find a girl to do it for you, cum inside a warm and moist vagina without a condom.

Or its because someone else made a ptg thread and everyone is there.

Appealing to emotion seems to be the main methodology used by the left lately.

"Won't someone think off the poor Mexican/Muslim children trying to get a better life."

And they can stay there. That thread is shitted up with 75% anime garbage. Those are a bunch of kiddies that need to trade anime girls that bank off the old trumpgen concept

Here there is actual discussion about Trump. And this will go on until the spammers are dealt with. I dont need 100 shit posts. They are fine where they are.

Moving on from your repeated plea for attention AGAIN

"
Muslim Americans Are United by Trump—and Divided by Race

Facing increasing hostility from the administration, the religious community also has to cope with its own internal tensions.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/muslim-americans-race/519282/
I think thats a universal tool against whites. Other races sense we are compassionate and naturally take advantage of what translates as weakness. If we look like we are about to naturally defend ourselves, like the Jew, they chime in to remind us of 'our values'.

Which is why 'racist' translates to ' some white guy who didnt give us what we wanted'.

It couldnt be any more of an obvious invasion of barbarians. Our western leaders literally opened the city gates to them.

That's what you get for letting a bunch of women and fags run your political ideology

Why doesn't Trump grow a beard?

Where do you think we'll come after that thread friend?

businessinsider.com/trump-planning-to-nominate-scott-gottlieb-as-fda-commissioner-2017-3

Trump has made his FDA pick — here's what that could mean for the agency
Dr. Scott Gottlieb is Trump's nominee for commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration.

A White House official confirmed the appointment to Reuters.

Gottlieb is a resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and venture partner at New Enterprise Associates. He previously served as former deputy commissioner of the FDA during George W. Bush's presidency.

Trump has said that he wants to deregulate the drug industry, which the FDA regulates, and has called the drug-approval process "slow and burdensome."

I'm ordering a Trump bobble finger.

"Feature:Reversible-Removable Banner "HEY EVERYONE" or "HEY CLINTON"
Feature:3 x 3 x 6 inches"

stupid.com/Trump-Bobble-Finger.html

Not a bad idea, really, but I think it would clash with his life long neat & clean style.

Well, it was Jews that encouraged that. Which we can thank LBJ for.

Started r/the_donald_detectives to research all forms of corruption if anybody wants to help moderate, PM me

AWOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Awesome. I would like to get some of his inauguration glasses.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/inauguration

free speech niggur

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

We have the best botes

Is that this?

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/116253374#top

I saw it earlier but had a little trouble getting the gist at a glance. Seemed like a worthwhile topic though.

does anyone know if there is a file anywhere that contains just the audio of this Trump video? And perhaps others like it?
youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw&list=RDx1FW36keZJw#t=3

Anyone here not like Jews but find Jew women really sexy?

It should be easy enough to extract the audio. Have you no video editors? You could simply download the video and extract the audio.

when is trump going to give us veteran benefits??

memetic warfare is no joke

oh well i mean, certainly true but i just figured, Hell, maybe a downloadable audio-only version already exists somewhere. alrighty.

One in 10 firms bidding for Trump's Mexico wall project are Hispanic-owned

More than 600 businesses have registered interest in the first phase of the $21bn project and while some see ethical dilemmas, for others work is work

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/11/mexico-border-wall-hispanic-owned-construction-companies

Ten percent of the companies interested in bidding for the first stage of the construction of Donald Trump’s border wall with Mexico are Hispanic-owned businesses, as construction firms wrestle with the morality of profiting from the controversial infrastructure project.

More than 600 businesses have formally registered interest since 24 February, when the Department of Homeland Security issued a presolicitation notice for contractors to perform the “design and build of several prototype wall structures” for the border.

I cant help but notice all the MSM web outlets report SNL skits as soon as they happen as if its news. Now they are also finding ways to push editorial cartoons. The left is really getting desperate to make contact with anyone who will give a fuck their way.

I thought I noticed that he has been kind of quiet on the veterans front also.

Trust me, by the time you find it, you could've downloaded and extracted it five times.

FUCK
I FORGOT SAMURAI JACK AIRED TONIGHT
IT WAS THE SERIES PREMIERE AFTER 10 YEARS

I MISSED IT

Probably already on torrent.
Any cartoon/anime is cucked nowadays.

Im tired of fetching news atm

A question to anyone who is even half qualified to answer ( you know who you *aren't*)

Should they start over on the Health Care Bill? This thing seems to be getting bungled a bit too badly to be an accident. Im torn between wanting to get it the hell over with and likewise seeing a lot of crap I dont like or understand why its there.

I know they are trying to phase some of it out, but some of it doesnt roll back until 2020.

I like to trust Trump and assume the people around him, namely Ryan, knows what the hell he is doing. I trust the people around him and those who agree with it. But its getting to be such a pitched debate.

Damn Trumpgen is slow right now

Also I found out Preet got sacked because of Schumer.

Schumer wanted to work with Trump on dem issues but the left voter base really doesn't like working with Trump and Schumer slandered Trump.

So Trump sacked Preet because he's counsel to Schumer.

It was all politics.

Must go. Thanks to all who actually contributed.

Remember to make more real Trump threads and let the fags have their own.

G'nite & MAGA. Be blessed and have a great Sunday and week ahead full of warmer spring weather, joy and sunshine.. unless you are dirty awoo filth, in which case I cannot help you anyways as you are already fated to burn in hell with the rest of the fags as sub-human wretches must.

G'nite!

I've been hearing that rumor too, or versions of it.

I think this has been a good Trumpgen, if only by comparing it to the livelier if shittier one. I expect it will be even better when we have to resort to this again. People are finally getting tired of the spammers.

I must go. Have a great night! Dont forget to set your clock ahead tonight.

you do realize this is a splitter thread, right? There's another one that's more active.

The CIA ruthlessly clinches the status quo with an iron fist and wants a world
of harmless dumb impotent nigger cattle that sit, shit, do nothing but stand
there. "Look at all these nigger cattle! We're rich. What a herd of nigger
cattle! Yippee ki-yay!", says Zuckerberg and Gates.

It'll be interesting to see what Schumer and other Dems do when Trump brings forward infrastructure projects and fishes for support. Dem politicians LOVE programs like that; it gets them diamonds. Their base hates Trump so much, they'll screech if any Dems get behind even things like that. We get to see if they cave to their base or support Trump.

Thats a good way of putting it. I dont know if they are autonomous though.

I too am curious where that will go. I would just like to see some consensus and principle on this healthcare bit.

right, its more active because its full of shit posters. And yet the faggots keep coming back here because they realize that during busy hours, the fact that people are now deliberately creating non-spam Trump threads means people will have a choice to get the fuck away from those freaks. They know they arent wanted.

Ive seen those threads and they are now 2/3s shit posters with nothing to do with Trump.

They are more active in the same way a play pen with infants is more active. If you like a lot of meaningless howling and shit smeared infants, thats the thread for you. You dont have to keep coming back here.

Good night already. Sheesh

I'm expecting absolutely NO Dems to come out in support of this bill no matter the changes. This is a major stable of Obama's legacy that no Dem wants to be remembered for killing. That being said - I feel the bill will go through a lot of modifications, especially when phases 2 and 3 are revealed. Trump is aware of the concerns from people like Rand Paul and other conservatives, and I believe he will address them and make the bill palpable for them. This is a major campaign promise Trump and Reps ran one, and he won't fuck it up. I have faith, but I'm still, understandably, nervous.

>NO AWOO Edition

Was there nightly news today?

No. TNN/NTNN/Spicer was too busy doing other things to post today, and fuck all happened except for Trump firing Preet Bahara.

Not a whole lot happened in the news, so no

AMERICA NO!

>tfw no vamp maga gf

>no awoo
But what about Suwako?

fuck

Trump is a liar and he isn't keeping his campaign promises. He won't drain the swamp and Mitch McConnell wont let him waste billions of dollars on a #FuckingWall

These threads are nothing but lewd anime posting, and never have substantial discussion in them.

You wont refute this post because you know it's true, but you will call me a shill .

Obama lost the popular vote (^:

CHOO CHOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=x5kr--mN7n8

TRUMP TRAIN CHOOOO CHOOOOO

only dozens?

Reminder to report the obvious bot posts.

Thanks for linking my posts. Now other people will be informed about how Trump is draining the swamp.

>isn't keeping his campaign promises
>%75 percent of campaign promises met
>wall already approved for funding
>reddit spacing
refuted, and no, your not a shill, just retarded

>You're a little weak boy I bet you like to be tread on behind closed doors, don't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFTxAgrY7VI

>sweatingman.jpeg

your welcome. just make it shorter. tl:dr.

>informed about how Trump is draining the swamp.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Ntf2lzSa) 03/12/17(Sun)01:43:20 N

*you're

Please tell me they were all from MN. I've started to see them in my town and I'm almost five hours away from Minneapolis.