Christians of Sup Forums, I need your help for the greater glory of the kingdom of Christ. I am in love. Madly...

Christians of Sup Forums, I need your help for the greater glory of the kingdom of Christ. I am in love. Madly. But my girlfriend finds Christianity to be implausible, and I don't know how to change her mind. She's agnostic, but feels that there is no way of being certain. What do I do? How do I show her the light? I have mathematical odds of intelligent design, prophesies that have been fulfilled to the T, etc but I just can't break her. She says it's just how she is and she can't fake believing in God. Please help. I want to marry her but I need her to convert so I can spend eternity with her and save her from hell fire. Any similar stories? Advice, tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TUYymBPce08oyuhnHLLkR_B
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TW70EEo4e2onJ4lq1QYSzrY
youtube.com/watch?v=5znVUFHqO4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M
youtube.com/watch?v=KnkNKIJ_dnw
youtube.com/watch?v=_NAOc6ctw1s
youtube.com/watch?v=4iyxR8uE9GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oAxPHWF8aec
youtube.com/watch?v=6lEmch2OAhs
youtube.com/watch?v=XvR4zGnwRD0
youtube.com/watch?v=wiWKifMu6f8
youtube.com/watch?v=u0v6JItV5-w&list=PLFB1EE14B97D1F55E
youtube.com/watch?v=qzPOTeo9BR8
youtube.com/watch?v=nkllFXIsV6M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_inference
imgur.com/a/ImxUj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might I add she is left leaning but very bright, she sees through the SJW bullshit.

Also she's white and a solid 10/10 qt 3.14 if that matters, I know it does to most of y'all.

Maybe stop pretending there's a sky daddy and realise this bitch must have a retard fetish for staying with you long enough for you to start pretending you might get married.

Bump NatSoc thread please, my next post will answer your question. Also, are you fit?

>calls himself Christian
>hasn't stoned his atheist girlfriend

>I just can't break her
Lead by example. Do not proselytize.

What I found most convincing (after I was convinced that a god exists, mind you), is the historical evidence for the resurrection of Christ and the reliability of the New Testament documents.
I have here linked two YouTube playlists, which investigate the Resurrection and the reliability of the New Testament.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TUYymBPce08oyuhnHLLkR_B
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TW70EEo4e2onJ4lq1QYSzrY

If you want to look at the evidence of the resurrection in particular, check out the work of Gary Habermas, NT Wright, and William Lane Craig (will link if you're interested). If you want more info about the reliability of the New Testament documents, check out Daniel Wallace (again, will link if interested).
Habermas:
youtube.com/watch?v=5znVUFHqO4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M

Wright:
youtube.com/watch?v=KnkNKIJ_dnw

Craig
youtube.com/watch?v=_NAOc6ctw1s
youtube.com/watch?v=4iyxR8uE9GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oAxPHWF8aec

Wallace:
youtube.com/watch?v=6lEmch2OAhs
youtube.com/watch?v=XvR4zGnwRD0
youtube.com/watch?v=wiWKifMu6f8
youtube.com/watch?v=u0v6JItV5-w&list=PLFB1EE14B97D1F55E

Bonus round: J Warner Wallace (former professional detective studies the reliability of the New Testament claims):
youtube.com/watch?v=qzPOTeo9BR8
youtube.com/watch?v=nkllFXIsV6M

Sorry if I'm bombarding and alienating you with (long) YouTube links, but there really is so much evidence out there in favour of Christianity, you can't ignore it.

I do not condemn her or attack her and I try to do that. Mutual respect exists, but she avoids the subject for fear of offending me or feeling uncomfortable Done

Show her this

My greatest evidence was prophecy fulfillment. That's what sold me, and seeing the complete revelation depicting the antichrist religion to be Islam.

Fuck, i was going to insult you and reply to this but I'm pretty sure this is pasta.
Either way, fuck off

tipping intensifies

This.

Do little things that demonstrate how much joy your faith brings you.
Give thanks when you can. Practise charity. Pray.

You can argue mathematics and probabilty and metaphysics, but that has never converted anyone. Just seeing someone having a genuine relationship with God is the best way.

user he's omnipotent. You should know were pass faith its just a fact show her this cell thats in every single human being.

She's not gonna buy into anything that can be written off as coincidence. She's a logical thinker not emotional

seconding this, it's one of the best weapons in our arsenal.

>38 Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.”
>39 He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
>40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
>41 The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here. (Matthew 12:38-41)

>31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.” (Acts 17:31)

What am i looking at?

A Spaceshit full of ayys in space?
A creepy face?

wtf IS THAT JESUS'S DANCING CROSS?

To me it looks like Michael fighting Satan with angels watching. As it says,

>7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

>8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

>9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

But that's just a private interpretation not to be taken as fact.

My gf became a christian last year. Several hours a day she speaks about how fags and muslims will burn in hell, and that she's afraid i will too unless i accept Jesus christ. It's just annoying trust me.

there are no mathematical odds of intelligent design. the weight of an atom or the movement of an electron does not matter to an all powerful god who can alter these conditions arbitrarily with no consequence, but they would only matter to a naturalistic world that needs to operate under physical laws like the one we live in

It appears she has a functioning brain. I'm sorry OP but she's a lost cause. Logic always prevails over delusions. Cut ties and find a fellow deluded women to make believe with.

Prove to her that he exists.

Algorithm is logical thinking lol. Think about it 1 in 37.2 trillion cells just in one human being there is roughly 8 billion people living on the planet as we speak. Now times that by 37.2 trillion

You should look into it, Islam is a false religion

You need jesus

I agree with that. She watches these american fundamentalist preachers all the time

>implausible

>my girlfriend finds Christianity to be implausible

It is you who is the goyim. Christianity like all other Abrahamic religions were created by Jews.

My humble opinion is that you shouldn´t expect there to be some short or even medium term solution to achieve pierce through her heart, it is even difficult- or better say takes time - to god himself.

Supposing she´s willing to get married by church just because of you, you can do it, then you have to show her who is the way, the truth and the life with your very lifetime testimony.

Nail her to a cross.

Just accept the fact that either there is no God or that there is and you'll both get into heaven. You're an ubercuck if you honestly believe that the religion you were raised to believe in by your parents is the only true religion, and that everyone else in the world who believe's their religion is the only true religion is wrong. Accept that you can't know but know that God's not a dipshit and doesn't banish people from any type of heaven just because they used their mind to question things -- he fucking gave us this ability. Marry the girl and everything will be fine.

She thinks you are a weak minded fool and will cuckold you. Sorry to tell you that mate.

>that can be written off as coincidence
Which is the whole thing since it's literally cult about believing middle eastern mythology to be unquestionably true.

Aliens will always be more likely than desert fairytales, so maybe you should just fucking convert to her ways.

Are you unable to be a moral person without unironically believing in magic?

belief in aliens takes about the same amount of faith as belief in God, and only one of these is real.

>if you think you're right, and other people hold a different view, then you're an ubercuck
sage wisdom, profound. you should publish a book, you could change the world with that beautiful mind of yours.

>belief in aliens takes about the same amount of
The idea that there's life elsewhere has vastly more evidence than "brahma pooped out the universe from a lotus blossom" or any other creation myth.

Yours isn't true either.

really where is it then?

>really where is it then?
The same place that undiscovered species in the Amazon you don't know about is:

Your ability to use LOGIC instead of MYTHOLOGY.

bayesian inference given the fermi paradox says that's bullshit

You said there is evidence of life on other planets, where is it?

No I didn't you reading comprehensioner, I said it was more likely than your Palestinian creation tales.

Suuuure. You just KNOW that out of every galaxy, it's only little Earth, because your cult technobabbled itself into ignorance.

You didn't even fucking know other solar systems existed until science told you. Hows that for "knowing the will of the divine".

Remind your girlfriend that nothing contradicts the narrative of the Christian God and that agnosticism is the hubris of believing that you are in a position to judge facts beyond your reckoning. God created this world such that no observation would refute Him, yet your girlfriend thinks it fit to demand evidence to be handed to her on a silver platter before she will believe anything.

>The idea that there's life elsewhere has vastly more evidence than "brahma pooped out the universe from a lotus blossom" or any other creation myth.
>The idea that there's life elsewhere has vastly more evidence
where is it

>where is it
Well you look at the habitable zones of other stars, where there are planets, and we call that empirical evidence of the possibility, yeah?

Or can you not reason enough to understand what evidence of a possibility is?

Always these arrogant cultists, honestly.

>your cult technobabbled itself into ignorance
what are you talking about?

you say that yet you disagree that life we have on earth itself is empirical evidence of the possibility of God creating it

Absolutely. Same way it's not empirical evidence of a sadistic transdimensional kitten creating it.

You literally believe in tribal creation mythology, like "it was born out of a titan". Why?

You just produced technobabble jargon words to imply you had proof that there couldn't be life on other planets.

Same as you "prove" the sun orbits the earth, right? "Just look up, ignorant atheist!"

>empirical evidence of the possibility
That's the pseudo intellectual way to say "guess". You don't have an explanation as to how life came to be to begin with, yet you think that you can pick it out among the infinite planets?

here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_inference

my apologies for using big words, i have a bad habit of assuming people are as intelligent and educated about a subject as they pretend to be

>yet you think that you can pick it out among the infinite planets?
Mmmkay. Well if there were cute kittens on Mars, I guess you believe they'd be completely undetectable, right?

"Haha, stupid scientists, you just guess at possibilities you have evidence for! Come back to jesus! It's so stupid how they can perform all the miracles jesus could without believing... bakas..."

No that's the joke, I knew about them.

The fact you believe "it proves no life but earth life" is TRULY ridiculous.

ok here's one that will get you, where did all the matter come from

The hell is that strawman argument even meant to mean? Refute my core point or fuck off the edge of my dick.

WE DON'T KNOW. Shit, like, humans don't know something? Imagine that.

You don't know either, you lying cultist, you just say you do.

"No, no, demons really do cause sickness. I've never heard of this bacteria thing. Are you a heretic? It's demons honest."

Thomism? Five Ways, super easy logic like that is top notch.

You don't have a core point you pretentious tart. You just called scientific theory "pseudo-intellectualism" and unironically said we could never see life on other planets.

What the fuck?

*tips menorah*
Dump her heathen ass. You've already defiled yourself nearly beyond redemption so make it quick.

HD quality right here

so we can't guess where it came from? just because someone has an idea doesn't mean you can say ITS FAKE because you don't like it

do what thou wilt is the whole of the law.

>phoneposters

>so we can't guess where it came from?
You're not "guessing", Christian. You're stating you "know it was the deus of Judaism! for a fact! it cant be anything else! people who don't believe that are stuuuupid and eeeevil!"

How people can actually believe in this ignorance loving traditions is a testament to just how badly humans can fuck themselves.

Ask her if she loves you, by whatever her earthly conception of love is, to read a Bible completely alone by herself for an hour a day for a week. There is nothing you can say or show to anyone that will make them believe in God or Jesus love. People have to choose to hear his word for themselves. Ask her to just open the book up randomly and read it for an hour just like it was any other book. Actually I'd say start with the new testament only, Get one of those little pocket ones, people love to pick apart the magic and stuff in the old and deters people right from the start. Ask her to simply give it a chance and read for herself and ask herself why it would be made up. Who benefits from it? The Jews depicted as greedy vile murderers who refused to bow to their king? Jesus the guy who was brutally tortured to death and blasphemed to the day? The company that sells the books oh wait they literally give them away by the truckload. All you can do is pray for her dude. Show her happiness she wants to obtain. Tell her you will always be there for her but God can be there when you can't and will never be mad or too busy to listen. Ask God to put her sins on you in the end if she's really the one you love forever.

My core point was that it's illogical to imagine that you can tell which planets should have life when you don't even know how life is created to begin with. The "pseudo intellectual" thing was just an insult that you lost your head over. Every other statement that you've attributed to me, I have to imagine, comes from schizophrenic delusion. If you ever intend to catch up to this discussion, then please demonstrate that you actually understand what I'm telling you. Moron.

>it's illogical to imagine that you can tell which planets should have life
Yeah, well tell that to biologists I guess. Since I'm pretty sure we DO know where out carbon-based life can survive, yeah?

Like, you know, if we found a planet that was just like earth? And then we could maybe use logic to say, hmmm, maybe there's similar life there?

But no, I guess you'd rather just say "it's unknowable, go back to JESUS" and enjoy your middle eastern nihilism.

Was I the only one blown away by this?

Tell me why there's life on earth.

I like this. God bless dude

No. I was as well when it was revealed to me. Killed all doubt in me of God being real not. Now I have every reason to follow Him and none to quit.

I smite thee to Hell Crowley demon!!!

>but I just can't break her.

In the old day, torture would have done the trick.

I felt moved to make that image because people have been falsely pairing the sign with the date of the rapture or of Christ's return, which makes people throw it out as "date setting" and going against what Jesus said, no man knows the day or the hour. It's not the date of ANYTHING but the Revelation 12 sign. THAT'S IT. What you take away from it is what you take away from it.

Interesting, the alignment is one month after the solar eclipse.

This and other sources, it's always the authority keeping us from knowing the real God. The Catholic Church is most guilty of this. There is a reason why the papacy is so interested in looking up to the stars with Lucifer telescopes. The answer is there but not in the way we imagine.

Sonar eclipse is a very important sign to the secret societies.

Here is a very haunting image you must study.

The eclipse. The artist with his back turned to the man on the cross.

The rose beneath the feet of the man.

The sinister green person on the right. So haunting. This is at Notre Dame.

And this, much more familiar.

Bank of America mural.

Any kind user care to break this down in clearer parts and pieces to share on face book?

I will. I made it so it would be as simple as possible for Sup Forums to understand lol. How much more simple do you want me to break it down?

Here's just the stellarium thing itself

Cuz he doesn't exist in the first place lol.

>literally thousands of religions
>multiple sects of christianity
>"this version of one of the thousands of religions out there are true!"

Also, take into account that your lovely little flower of a girlfriend will have firestokers shoved up her cunt for eternity if she doesn't somehow believe in your God.

They want control, that much is clear.

Also to note, the path of the eclipse goes directly over the Georgia Guidestones.

>falling for a nonChristian
>being unequally yoked

you know what you have to do

WE /X/ NOW

Like multiple pictures. I'm sure its great, I'm just a mobile fag and it's too big an image. Plus facebook has the most garbage picture quality of all time if you didn't know and I'd like to share it
Fascinating spank you user

Underrated

Find a Church that you like and go there with her. Cheap date and there isn't an atheist in my family who hasn't felt something going to a service.

This is good advice. Also, don't do it all on your own. Occasionally hang out with other Christian brothers and sisters, not to do an "intervention", just show her other reasonable Christians and have fun. She probably has strong opinions about Christians, and might just be making an exception for you because she likes you. When she see that we are not cultists or stupid, or whatever lies she might have believe about Christians, contradict with how most Christians really are, it'll help you.

Time is on your side. The longer the relationship lasts, the more exposure she will have to God's truth. When you start getting beyond just fun dates, and meet each other's families and the obligations that go with it, she will see more. For example, some cousin is getting baptized and you are expected to go, bring her along to show your family how serious she is to you, and she might feel something if the music or sermon is good.

The ultimate test is in your favor, kids. When your relationship has progressed to the point of talking about kids, she should see the benefit of raising kids in your church, especially if you know people who have, and people who haven't. The benefits should be obvious.

Also, it's okay to admit if your own faith is lacking at times or has in the past, this happens to most of us at some point, and can be overcome. This will help her understand that you have gone through something similar, though hopefully not to the same extent. That and pray. Prayer changes things.

It stands to reason that if God is omniscient, omnipotent, and benevolent then everything in reality will be in accordance with that God. A benevolent God, too, would likely be less concerned with whether or not you end up with a perfect understanding of Him, but rather whether or not you rejected the truth for the sake of your personal pride.

She's already saved. If religion is important to you then find a woman who shares your belief system. You can't prove God to someone. You can only demonstrate what having faith does for you. Maybe it's time for you to define that for yourself. Because if you only have faith in God because you are afraid of going to hell, then your faith is pretty thin. Having faith affects your entire world view, it shouldn't be fear based, it should be based in love for God because he is your creator and he furnishes you with every blessing. Your very existence. Whatever comfort or privilege you enjoy. Whatever circumstance you find yourself. So, being married to someone who doesn't share your world view on such a basic level may not be the wisest choice. Especially if you decide to have children.

Here I uploaded them here.
imgur.com/a/ImxUj
Compile them as you see fit

>now

Thats BS and you know it. Christians don't play God. God does not need the assistance of man to perform his job. We know that homosexuality is wrong, it goes against everything in nature but if someone loves someone else that's their business . You , Them, and I ,will all be judged. The difference between #Christians and non believers is Hope .Your mockery of GOD is a defence mechanism and is understandable. I also have fear of God but I think it's a different form of fear than what you are experiencing. If God does not exist I know that I have led a better life by having faith. Sola Fide .

God bless homie

>a man child will rule the world

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

A good Jesus lover would prove his love to her and convert her by surprising her when she gets home nailed to a cross saying I'll commit suicide like this if you don't convert.

It's the only way to save her soul OP. Do it for Jesus.

WHAT A SHAME.

So what happens to the souls in heaven?

Sooooo how do we stock up and prepare for revelation in a practical sense and a steeling our mind and body for what's to come?

He's trying to break her, cut the man some slack!