Is it racemixing if I breed a THICC light skinned Latina?

Is it racemixing if I breed a THICC light skinned Latina?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iSFYAisRhqA
youtube.com/watch?v=7zRPNpX9TIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

moar. this is for political discussion of course.

yes, breed with a white only.

Nope. Light skinned Latinas and East Asians are the only exceptions. Some qt Argentines out there

Yes, it's exactly what the Jews want

You're prob a kike yourself trying to push racemixing

Fuck off

These are considered white in the US

Yes, it's racemixing, it's wrong, it's a sin, God will smite your ass.

Now back the fuck off and don't touch our women, gringo.

How about no.

They are trying their best to look fully white with their hair and makeup. Most spics do not look like that. Try living in an area that has lots of them.

Yuh-huh.

These are considered white in NZ as well

MY PENIS SAYS OTHERWISE

fuckin nice mate

That's just Portugal and Spain rape babies. No race mixing here.

Oh I'm touching them and I'm loving it

this.

Brazilian white girls are all basically Italian/Portuguese mix, so go for it if you can tolerate them acting like 7 year olds.

No, I will have an Argentinian or Brazillian GF and there's nothing you can do about it.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Thic girls ar gosss. wtf is up with this meme, are these people just gay, but don't want to come out so they go for the manliest looking women. Men are supposed to be big, while women are supposed to be petite. It's simple. Wtf fags?

>wanting to racemix their degeneracy to other race because their women cannot be saved

get away from us.

And then in the next generation there will be another, darker "exception"
And then another and so forth
It would take less than 100 years for it to unfold with this mentality. You would be alive to see the result of your own "exceptions"

>THICC
(; ̄ェ ̄)

>Voluptousness is a manly trait.

>men are suppose to have big tits and a nice round ass
what did he mean by this

I'll cream their wombs with the gift of intelligence

See the fat slugs at the table in the background? There's a 50% chance you'll get one of those instead.

as if you nerd could get that

You're seriously such a fucking fag if you can't see the value of breeding with women who clearly have at least 90% European genetics.

White is an American meme. Yes, at the extremes of niggatry, dune coons, or Asia, there are places where you should definitely not stick your dick. But breed with an Iranian or one of these people and you're fine.

If you think you're literally 100% European, 100% Neanderthal, I got bad news for you user you aren't anyway and your 23andme proves it.

?

Fuck, I hate Brazil, but I really need some sauce on that

So the Brazilians are fags meme is true. Would you call Barbie thicc? hell fucking no you wouldn't and that's the ideal body figure in the eyes of any man with testosterone flowing through his veins, you homos

>But breed with an Iranian or one of these people and you're fine.
No, there is no race mixing, if you race mix you're a traitor, now fuck off kike.

White man White woman white kids
White man non white non white kids = mexico.

I can handle it, just got make sure they know I'm the boss. Most Brazillians have told me that if a woman can tell you are a beta they'll take advantage of it. Best advice I was ever given.

I'm pansexual

Have gt pie Brazilian GF.

She is 93-100% white but is considered "Hispanic" (speaks Portogeuse) with three grandparents born in Europe (Germany and Italy) and one born in Brazil who we think was Castizo (3/4 white at least, 1/4 Amerindian at most) but might actually be white.

The point is, If I had kids with her one day, they would be 97% white (might actually be 100% white) so good enough IMO.

Also, she is demure, feminine and hot as fuark.

Yeah, let's not bring more shitskins into the world thanks, this is an Aryan only board, I'll show you the door (to the oven)

You need evidence, if not 90% white then trash it.

Basically any DAYTIME show there has that kind of teasing shit with big bundas
Even on childrens shows ffs

Vid was real hard to find

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iSFYAisRhqA

where'd you meet her?
Did you meet her in Brazil or in USA?

Sorry bro but there are no white people here, stop making up stories

Any man likes to grab meat, not fucking auschwitz corpses

GOD BLESS YOU
MAY MAPLE LEAVES RECEIVE THICC BRAZILIAN CUTIES FROM THE GODS FOR THEIR PLEASURE

Can you honestly tell me with a straight face that liking pic related makes a man a homo?

Good call, what state is she originally from?

Is an oreo white? no..

light skinned latino's arent white either.

No.

yes, it's fucking disgusting niggery, fucking nigger, fuck off.

Dumbest thing I've read in a while.

I love how it's all brown people that go for this.

There's pleny of meat to grab on a guy, fag, so maybe that might suit you better. Women are not supposed to have meat. They're supposed to be thin and toned all over, while carrying their fat reserves in two places only (boobs and ass).

I've heard that most brown people are gay, but afraid to come out which is why they're so much more homophobic than us, and I'm starting to buy it.

No. Castizas are white

>Lemme tell you bout ethnic-nationalism

Go away pedro

Its a gamble, most 20 yo thicc girls end up balloons at 30, better find a petite one they usually fill out better by 30

What did he MEME by this????

>IF YOU LIKE WOMEN WITH FEMININE TRAITS YOURE A HOMO

you wouldn't know because you're not white.

>Women are not supposed to have meat. They're supposed to be thin and toned all over, while carrying their fat reserves in two places only (boobs and ass).
not sure if srs

No, BIG BUNDA is implicitly white

This is a lady, not that disgusting beast with a swollen ass, but I guess if you're never around Aryan princesses irl, you'll resort to taking a liking to any barnyard animal you can get you grubby brown mits on

No, Spanish girls only.

my penis agrees

sticc posters pls go

Everything I see from Brazil makes it seem like by far the most degenerate country on the planet, everything is about ass and sex.

You say this because you've never fucked one of these chicks.

Listen to me dude, these women are so violent and energetic that it will awaken your primordial and animal instincts, your testosterone will explode through the roof. These girls like to be dominated in the most intense ways possible, so they have a culture of taunting you by swearing, hitting, basically trying anything to anger you into going into total domination over them, by which that point they are cool with slapping, choking, hair-pulling, you name it. It's the kind of sex that makes men into men again.

Get some, you won't regret it.

Latinas eat to much food and are too horny. I know this cause chile gf.

Niggery posters are irrelevant to us, because we are white and they are not, we are biologically different and thus we collectively biologically know our shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zRPNpX9TIM

Glad to see you're using dolls to cope with tfwnogf

This is true. Just nuke my shit up family.

Toss in the trash.

LOL literally all brown people disagreeing.

Top fucking kek.

pic related

they aren't real in the least

would this qt be considered a lightskinned mexican?

Look at those fat hammy arms gross dude wtf is wron with you. Are you depressed that you'll never get someting like this, so you decide to indignantly settle for manly women?

>Any man likes to grab meat, not fucking auschwitz corpses

did he died

NATSOC LARP has gone too far.

> Finland
> Brown people

You're gonna have to soften up his dick if you want him out Brazil bro. Now sadly this means you're going to have to get your hands dirty... And sticky. Good luck, fag!

>he