Fat fuck of an obviously stupid and corrupt president trolls lonely newfag 4chinners into being his Personal Army

> Fat fuck of an obviously stupid and corrupt president trolls lonely newfag 4chinners into being his Personal Army.

Most hilarious political scandal in our country's history?

Related: Will 4chin ever recover from the dark depths of shame and humiliation after it's clear how badly they got played? In a few months it won't be easy to admit to others that you literally became PA for a fucking retard of a president.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUqEAyf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys faggot

Lel

triggered

>liberal feels powerless to defeat Trump on any grounds

>in desperation makes this thread

Are we seeing the rise of cargo cult Sup Forums posting?

>oh no we got trolled into not electing Shillary

#I'mstillwtihher

>say it with me

faggot

Sup Forums din du nuffing, it was reddit and 9fag

you guys work weekends now?

>In a few months...

HAHAHA! How long have you been saying this, shill?

>In just a few months, you'll watch your precious Drumpf get BTFO in the primaries!
>In just a few months, you'll watch DRUMPFKOPF get smashed in the general election!
>In just a few months, you'll see the electoral college anally devastate your precious Drumpfykins!

Oh god, I'm actually getting tired of winning.

Hahaha btfo as usual, back to your /ptg/ where we even out spam you there Lel.

>fat shaming

Really makes your noggin feel likes it throbbin

Stop fat shaming

>Go all in with AA pre-flop
>Villain hits his set and takes the pot
>OP in the background "hurr durr, what a dumb decision, I would have folded my AA."

>others that you literally became PA for a fucking retard

>literally became Pennsylvania

Saged. Kys nigger

THICC

ITT:

> Impressionable newfags uncomfortable being called out as being PA for an insanely fucking fat retard for president

> Jimmies a'russlin

> Personally torn between wanting to go back to dreaming about massaging Trumps anus and personally milking the semen out of his shriveled prostate into their open lips, and on the other hand waking up to how hard and violently they've been played.

4chin has never been the willing butt whores of a fucking US PRESIDENT before. Newfags are a disgrace.

Still crying? Pretty pathetic dude. You need to just accept the fact that she lost. This isn't healthy.

>trying this hard.

T H I C C

Can someone tell me why redditors post this shit because I really want to know.

Trump is a low life real estate broker who slaps on a new coat of paint of a shitty house in a shitty neighborhood and calling it "bigly"

You're the Personal Army of deeply disabled half-orangutan, turrets-brain failed businessman who craves nothing more than giving a rimjob to Putin.

I am 100% confident in at least 1 year you be sulking in shame, different from the shame you feel about your intractable grotesque acne scars and lack of life choices, this kind of shame will be really hard to shake off, even on your regular schedule of mind-numbing opioids and/or crystal meth.

Literally Pennsylvania

There is really only so much winning I can handle.

>In a few months

Sup Forums has become the new Sup Forumsrainless
It got too big it got too stupid

>Repels the TPP on his first day in office which caused the dow jones to reach over 20,000 in stock investment a few days later breaking record high and made djones reach over 21,000 a few days ago breaking record high again
>Drops illegal immigration down 40%
>Over 200,000 americans were employed on February because of his encouragement on american businesses to make their products in this country
I don't know about you but this sounds like a lot of winning to me

Been on Sup Forums since 2009, 4chinners did awesome stuff like troll Scientology and attack PayPal. A cardinal rule was "NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY." Now every lazy-minded newfag here is not just being a Personal Army, but doing it for a fucked up corrupt idiot of a PRESIDENT and having the gall to call it KEK REBBEL PEEPPEE EDGGYY WINZ!:)!!!

This type of utter faggotry would have been instantly shut down in the REAL days of 4chin. You are authority-loving dolts who fantasize about gargling Trump's grandpa jizm every night. It's disgusting.

Lol you're just pissed shill because the meme magic never worked for you but I'll tell you how to make it work the secret to meme magic is.....
>Making America Great Again

> Doesn't know the TPP hadn't happened and so therefore in no way could have influenced any of the changes in stock investments, especially because the companies affected in the deal THAT DIDN'T EVEN EXIST YET are small enough to not have that kind of market-wide impact

> Illegal immigration was already declining since several years ago, the Great Recession taking the biggest cut because economics is obviously a much bigger driver than any stupid fucking walls or quick raids
> All of the investment in February was literally for expansions and other employment moves that were already in process before Trump came on the scene, any economist can tell you Trump had absolutely ZERO to do with any of that

You wouldn't appear so stupid if you weren't. I'd try moving on from fake news and Trump press releases from the guy who thought Obama's birth certificate was fake and global warming is a hoax perpetuated by China, and search out some real, you know, facts.

>2009
>Obongo forcing obamacare and shoveling obamaphones and every other kind of entitlements out with a shovel
>skinning it to traps on Sup Forums
>fucking world burns for anyone not brown or genderfluid.
>seven years later professional troll pisses off entire establishment and makes good on troll promises
>this cunt pines for the "good old days"

kys nigger.

ITT: Newfags still in troll mode, proving my point. You're literally being the Personal Army of a fucking 70yo idiot president. It's about the most embarrassing thing that could happen to Sup Forums, ever.

Being degraded and used for Trump's pleasure will make you feel dead inside, very soon.

Been on Sup Forums since 2009, 4chinners did awesome stuff like troll Scientology and attack PayPal. A cardinal rule was "NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY." Now every lazy-minded newfag here is not just being a Personal Army, but doing it for a fucked up corrupt idiot of a PRESIDENT and having the gall to call it KEK REBBEL PEEPPEE EDGGYY WINZ!:)!!!

This type of utter faggotry would have been instantly shut down in the REAL days of 4chin. You are authority-loving dolts who fantasize about gargling Trump's grandpa jizm every night. It's disgusting.

>I am 100% confident in at least 1 year you be sulking in shame

Meant to post this

Feels good man

I predicted Trump would win.

so you're saying

there's a chance

ITT: MAGA newfags unaware that US federal government still operating under Obama budget, anything good you claim about government spending right now is related to budget Obama signed.

I couldn't even think up this level of stupidity if I sat down with the Fox News and InfoWars team of braindead propaganda slugs and tried.

it was her turn

The budget is written by congress

You might need to sit down to take this one, MAGA newfaggots. Read closely:

Getting manipulated into being the Personal Army of a billionaire corrupt politician is about the most normie thing you could ever possibly do. Billions of uneducated people across the world do it all the time.

>deeply disabled half-orangutan, turrets-brain failed businessman
Yet he's a multi-billionaire with hundreds of properties and currently the president of the United States and you're crying on the internet. Really makes you think.

just because he doesn't think you have good ideas doesn't mean he lacks intelligence

And signed by the president. Whether you attribute this budget to the previous Congress or President, in neither case can any of its benefits in terms of deficit reduction, etc., be attributed to Trump.

well we do what we usually do and blame it on reddit

Holy fuck transparent shill

>normie
>quickmeme.com

>>>/reddit/

Yeah, but we saved the world from dying in the nuclear war Hillary would have started with Russia over that oil pipeline in Syria, so I'd say it's a net gain for the human race.

Faggot nigger.

Would be great to know how wealthy he is, but of course Mr Transparency is the first president to refuse to release his tax records.

Drain the swamp? Donald is the fucking Swamp Monster, complete with 4chin kiddies carrying water for him. Such a disgrace to the Sup Forums tradition.

>still believing there would actually be a war
You can give up the scare tactic now, your guy became the president

this whole board needs to be removed.

But it can be attributed to his party, so fuck off

discord.gg/tUqEAyf

Brand new Pol prank call discord. We do prank calls nightly. Just set up this discord. Feel free to join, it can be hilarious

The alternative was objectively worse.

>fat/body shaming a fucking old man
>got played? by turning out and voting? OP, did you even vote?
>celebrating scandals yet crying when people did the same over the past 8 years.

Hypocrisy is a plague of the left.

it sounds like a good idea but then there would be nothing to contain these autists from leaking onto other boards.

Will you guys ever stop being mad over the fact that he won?

>literally thinks a 1040 income tax return would show his networth
Don't worry kiddo, your balls will drop eventually.

I mean you guys couldn't stop being mad that Obama wo, and the he won again and you guys still couldnt stop being mad

Keep thinking that if it makes you feel better about losing, you fucking faggot.

sage

Good one. Not really, that was one of the stupidest things I've read ever, but thanks. Clinton was an abysmal dirty war hawk. That's not the point. I'm talking about EDGGY KEEKK PPEPPEE 12yos thinking they're badass while carrying water for a corrupt president in office. You're getting trolled and exploited and it's embarrassing. Generations of 4chinners did not troll the world so that you could fantasize about rimming the crusty anus of a brain-dead and dying 70yo fat golf and real estate tycoon.

>dr Carson, I'm commander in cheif

You're so clueless, sweetie, about what's been going on in the world for the last decade that my pity for you actually almost exceeds my contempt.

Almost, lol.

I bet you don't even know what the Petrodollar is FFS.

>t. political scientist who gets his groundbreaking """"information""" from browsing SG threads all day

cringy as fuck.

The Obama butthurt was SO real, the scarred zits on their mildly pubescent faces were shooting of like popcorn in apoplectic rage. When your mind is so thoroughly disabled, choosing Trump seems almost viable KEK

He's not even really "fat" per se. He's got a "rich guy" belly.

It's a luxury to be so rich that the worst you have to worry about is a little bit of gut from enjoying the excess your wealth brings you.

Most guys that become rich and successful end up with this figure. In fact if an old man is muscular with no belly, it's a sign that he is and always has been a manual labor pleb working for peanuts his whole life.

The rich guy gut is a mark of a life well-lived and a success well-deserved, enjoyed to its fullest and rightfully so.

Sounds like something a CIA shill would say

>ant-trump
>ant

this can't be real

>not been successful

blomf btfo yet again

why are they in a parking lot

That's because it's not. Some autist on here typed all that shit up to scare all the other autists on here into a paranoid state.

sage and ignore these slide threads the're trying to sway the narrative

On par with being Personal Army for this shit. Trust me, in about a year, the dread will seep over you in painful and discomforting ways, like that feeling you have when you walk into a room and realize no one likes you.

That's how they get ya

>trust me

>talks about a lack of facts and evidence
>provides no facts or evidence
>muh economist said

Good shit man

>saving images of a slack jawed nu male sounding cuck

Ok if you're not a shill:

You're missing the big picture. Trump isn't ideal. No one would say that. He's a blunt instrument who at least seems to present a challenge to the globalist elite.

This is politics, friend, not philosophy. You support the lesser evil because often that's all there is. The reason to support Trump is because the globalist opposition is worse.

Spoken like a true serf, who readily seeks to please and give his balls to the king.

Most rich people I know are in great shape, well-tanned (not Trump's hilarious orange spray-shit), etc. because they play tennis, hang out on boats, go snorkeling, whatever. Trump is a fat out of shape fuck who's let himself go, bosses people around likely due to irritiable bowel syndrome or other such shit from being so out of shape, and knows almost nothing about world affairs because he's too busy playing the lamest and laziest "sport" in history outside of checkers.

Those are a literally truths that you could verify anywhere with 10 minutes of research from scholarly and/or reliable news sources. Your claims you just pulled out of your ass, clearly.

fuck banks and money and sheeeit

you don't know any rich people you faggot. Liberals like you are all poor unless they're in Hollywood, and even then they're only in shape because they have to look good to make money.

There's no way a poorfag like you even knows rich people except for what you've seen in movies and on television.

>Denial/ Cover
>It is imperative to call "falseness" ... on any legitimate material that makes it to the chans

In my knowledge "slide threads" were intended to keep a thread about exposing some shit to not reach the front page, tell me again which thread in the catalog right now is posting some top secret happenings that this thread would be trying to slide?

Fucking newfag drumpfredditors man, just fucking die

Mopping floors in Malibu villas is not "k
I know rich people" sweetie, you can stop pretending on Internet, spend your time learning about anecdotal evidences instead *sips tea*

Thanks for making my point

fpbp