ISideWith France elections

Take this test and post results.

france.isidewith.com/en/

Does Sup Forums think she can do it? I can imagine that similar to what happened in the U.S. in northern states, people are reluctant to tell pollsters what their true political inclinations are out of fear of backlash.

Je suis avec Le Pen

For clarification:
>French Trump 64%
>French Cruz 61%
>French neoliberal faggot 49%
>French Nigel Farage 46%
>the rest are irrelevant

Fuck I meant French Nigel Farage 49%, French neoliberal faggot 46%

it's pretty sad that i seem to be most in favour of a female running for politics, but whatever
if she'll stop the towelhead niggers fucking based france i can deal with a female

#WithHer

Whats wrong with Fillon tbqh?

Fillon isn't as Anti Eu and anti Muslim as Le Pen is.

fair enough, guess they just got me on some of the superfluous stuff like privatizing healthcare and the like.

If I were a frenchie, I would worry about my healthcare later and try and get myself out of the EU and deport some sand niggers ASAP

Exactly. Health care and privitization can wait, Immigration cant.

Can someone explain to me what the main differences between Pen, Macron, and Fillon are?

Le Pen = The anti eu anti muslim anti immigration anti establishment saviour we need
Fillion + Low energy Jeb! Bush
Macron = Opposite of Le Pen

man, some questions sounded like since fiction but it seems they represent real laws.

Image dump incoming.

So if Le Pen wins, what effect will that have on the EU? Would Frexit utterly collapse it?

Forgot image.

I support le pen but the quiz told me I support fillon. Nice try

Le pen is your friend and is fighting for your freedom the other two are globalist shills

Got 98% with Nigel and 90% with Trump.

There are a few possibilities here, my mudblooded American friend.

First, it is possible that you are not at all familiar with the candidates and have been memed upon. Perhaps your beliefs actually align with Fillon's and you haven't realized it.

Second, the quiz doesn't effectively quantify the importance of various issues. Perhaps you agree with Fillon on more issues, but immigration and cultural issues are the most important to you by far. Other than ranking those issues as Most Important and every other single issue as Least Important, there's no way to get the quiz to acknowledge this.

Third, you might have selected answers that are either too specific or not specific enough (sometimes the quiz says that "no" isn't a candidate's answer because their real answer is "no, never ever").

Le Pen all the way apparently

Oh wow I thought I'd side with some cuck candidate.

I like Fillon tbqhwy'all.

I match with this guy more issues-wise apparently, but FUCK the E.U. so Le Pen all the way.

Why wont France elect her?

I did this yesterday for Canada, found out you can apply results to other countries without having to retake the quiz, got Front Nationale

Proven to be fake repeatedly. Shouldn't you be raping and murdering elderly women, Mr. Bixnood?

>siding that much with Macron
fag

>Should French citizens who have traveled to Syria be put in jail?
what of those who went to fight for assad?

#ImWithHer

they go in jail too
Whoever lend their loyalty to another government needs to go and stay go

Not the same, look at the eye brow color

I'm beginning to think that African immigration to France has gotten out of hand.

he knows, it's always a south african flag who posts that pic
that guy is fucking obsessed

Aside from Le Pen, who are these lot?

lame explanation:
Fillon is Thatcherite/Reaganite
Macron is neoliberal
Hamon is a commie
not sure about the other faggots

>Le Pen = Trump
>Fillon = Cruz/Reagan/other similar "right-wing" cuckolds who pretend to be nationalists but are pro-open borders and globalist
>Dupont-Aignan = UKIP
>Macron = Bush/Cheney/Clinton neoliberal (huge faggot)
>Hamon = huge faggot
>Melenchon = huge faggot
>Jadot = huge faggot

somethings fishy then, I took the test ricking off that there should be bans on Muslims immigration. illegal to fund mosques, leave the EU, ect. and I set those as the most important problems.

my suspicions about that website being really liberal leaning are correct.

Yet i still got Fillion.

Le Pen is very economically protectionist and rather left-wing regarding many economic issues, and authoritarian on social issues. If you're a Republican in the US it's entirely feasible that you got Fillon. Keep in mind that what he says isn't what he does. On paper he's not so bad, he's definitely a secret cuckservative though. Le Pen is the only hope.

Ayy

I don't really know anything about french politics and le pen is the only one I know on this list

Did I fuck up, Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

#ImWithHer