IQ RESULTS: Prove You're Not From The Dark Continent

It's that time again, Sup Forums. I feel below average here because I rarely see anyone below 130.

test.mensa.no

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUqEAyf
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

step aside sub human trash

Brainlet here.

discord.gg/tUqEAyf

Brand new Pol prank call discord. We do prank calls nightly. Just set up this discord. Feel free to join, it can be hilarious

>get 125-130~ depending on how tired I am
I kinda wonder what I'd get if I stayed up for 3+ days at a time like I used to.

>Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data. Remember that it is a good idea to practice tests such as this - there are many others available online.

What did they mean by this?

I tried to do this the other day while killing time in the dentist waiting room while holding my crying baby daughter and parenting my son. Big mistake.

>pic related.

Provide screenshot plz.

>Remember that it is a good idea to practice tests such as this

Also known as bullshit test.

i had a psychological one one that quoted me at 126

also the US military IQ test had me around 128

im afraid to do more because im a fragile human being

Nice try cia

Reminder that if you have a high IQ and you don't use it to learn and do smart decisions, you are not using your full potential.

I got autism looking at that graph

>tfw IQ to low to screenshot

Wise words.

Is this gonna be another thread where everyone magical has way above average IQs?

> (OP)
>Is this gonna be another thread where everyone magical has way above average IQs?

Fuck, don't ask me. I posted a score of 123, by all accounts considered to be a "high IQ" and thus far I'm the dumbest motherfucker in here.

I got 132 nog

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

>he thinks online IQ tests are accurate

Its a Mensa precursor test to give you an idea of where about your iq level is.

I'm feeling pretty tired.

I've been up since yesterday morning.

I hit low 120's.
Even timed out. How emberassing.

I had 9 minutes left and skipped a question.

Brainlets get out

Fuck you guys im 110

Well if I need answers in life I'll just ask you. Feels good not having to worry about life with people like you around.

All of you achieving scores in the top 10th percentile just substantiates that this test is bullshit.

do I win

121 babe uuuh yeah hue

Its +/- 15.

don't beat yourself up. I've never done an online test before. There's a very real possibility your way smarter than me.

you get one shiny gold shekel for your troubles goyim

I acually have a really high IQ. I legit got 112 on a real IQ test not the online ones

Stfu trash

Dude I got 89 on that test and I'm a near genius

Lol true

BENIS :DDD

to be honest after #20 I stopped trying to figure it out and started guessing because I'm awful at pattern recognition

K

A bit tired right now but for whatever reason I always am looking for Patterns. Music, art, even in nature and in writing I look for patterns.
But goddamn some of them in there made no sense, the last few were quite abstract.

Am i poo brain?

got same as you
op that was pretty difficult struggling at last 3 had to guess

>he didn't score high enough to get into Mensa
What's your excuse?

I took this couple days ago and got 130
just re-took it 131
kek, wtf is wrong with me

That's my IQ and I'm genius basically

Idk just didn't pass

>Turkish intellectuals

I'm stuck as fuck right now but years of organic chemistry synthesis have made me an expert in structures and logic

Wait how? What is that? How what is this brain chemistry thing

Drunk

Fuck, all you fuckers are idiots

You got out scoured by a drunk guy

The fuck? Tell me about this brain shit

Anything below 130 should be euthanized immediately

How to make organic molecules, your have to visualize 3D molecule structures to figure out the mechanism that will make the reaction work

I'm a chemical engineer so I can do this shit in my sleep

How long is this test? I don't want to waste my time on 40-50 questions.

>your
i'd say so too

Dammit I was hoping there was a way for me to raise my IQ. Is it possible to change your IQ?

it has a limit of 25 minutes

I did the test picking random answers 3 times and got results of 95, 97 and 100. This test is clearly bullshit and only exists to tell you you're smart in the hope you will share it on social media so the site will gain more traffic

its impossible to bring it up, but possible to bring it down.

Kinda

Studies show that you can raise your IQ up to 15 point with education but you hit a limit at around 15+

that's the problem is Africans

>choosing random answers makes your score consistently near the peak of the bell curve
wow you just refuted your own dumb argument with actual data

It's almost like its a standard deviation or something

Holy fuck so I could get into mensa since my IQ is 115

Why not

Worth a try

The point of the test is to degrade you and give you a low score

Everyone but me gotta learn

Your IQ was measured to 101, which is equivalent to the 52.7 percentile.

it was literally almost pure gibberish to me

Your IQ was measured to 85, which is equivalent to the 15.9 percentile.

>i'm fucking smart m8

Thank fuck we're not autistic.

Same as you, I'm an "artistic type".

So now we know why we are so dumb

Part abo

these internet iq tests are all fake. they are inflated to make you guys happier. how can so many be over 120?

>click answers randomly
>still smarter than an average negro
kek

I actually clicked random images about 48% through and then I got fucking bored and clicked finish.

>tfw still smarter than niggers trying on their best day

So the highest one was a drunk user?

Is Sup Forums full of retards

im high af btw.

i scored a 90 something once.
thought of killing myself.

literally am, not joking

I wanna kill myself I'm so disappointed

>scored a 129 when i was 10 years old
>barely break 100 now at 26 years old

>still mad about being banned from toothpaste land

kek

I have scored 140+ on actual tests, still got only 131 on this now. It might be that Sup Forums average IQ is even in reality about 115 or smthg.

Neat.

>The Dark Continent
Literally the most sunny place on earth. You fucking idiot.

got 119, then did it again and got 130 bc I rushed through all the easy ones and spent more time on the hard ones

>white nationalists are violent!
>radical left has been responsible for instigating almost all of the mass violence as of late

IQ 110 , tested when I was looking to see if I had ADD. Would've been higher but my processing speed was lower since I might have aspergers

>not being 140+
Am i full blown retarded?

Some kids score over 9000, but in just few years they "settle". These kids should be offered a whole different education to make them achieve their potential.

I got 118 on an official test and felt like killing myself. Was hoping for around140

An I.Q between 90 and 110 is considered average
why are people shitting on me for getting 101?

>Asian American
>Not getting 140+
Should I just kill myself?

What kind of Asian? Chink?

106 on a test that adds 20, I got bad news user

I feel like these tests don't really work for me...

If I give each question enough time and really stare at them and figure them out, I can get almost all of them right.

But it takes SO LONG for me (on the tests with no time limit) that I just give up and start clicking answers and get an IQ of 80.

I feel like I'm actually pretty smart, but my brain just works slower than most people. I can arrive at all the right conclusions and insights, but it takes me a lot longer.

I only got 125 but I fucking know I only fucked up on like 3 of them. What the heck. The last couple were fucked, what the hell guys.

I failed the example.
Not kidding.

115 subhuman checking in

Couldn't even finish it in time because I was thinking too hard