Post yfw you realise we're nearly 5% of the way through the trump administration

Post yfw you realise we're nearly 5% of the way through the trump administration

What? Already?

It's been 5% of 8 years already?

>australian maths

Yehhs

>4 years
>not 8
this is 2.5%

>took office on jan 20th
>been in office exactly 50 days
>50 days is 5% of 1000 days
>1000 days = 2.74 years
>therefore trumps presidency will last for 2.74 years

put down the fucking ice pipe bogan retard

Trump is in office for 48 months. 5% of 48 months is 2.4 months, or early april. Therefore we are nearly at the 5% mark.

I think you mean 96 months.

Not with the sort of governance he's putting up at the moment

>2.4 months = +- 72 days
>January 20th + 72 days = Sunday, April 2, 2017
>Current date = March 11th
>Difference between April 2nd and March 11th = 21 days, 3 weeks
>therefore we are 3 weeks away from trump being 5% into his first term.

mixin ice with those durries ya huffin there bogan?

You don't know shit from fuck you retarded bogan

Why don't you go throw a boomerang since that's all you are good for

3 weeks is not a long time.

Your autism would be useful if I said "as of today we are exactly 5% of the way through Donald trumps one and only term", but I didnt say that

Trumps riding that Neocon dick way too hard, way too early and has already consumed nearly all his "good will capital" by pushing cuckservative agendas

he will not be president again with this strategy and we will have some insanely anti-establishment candidate that will make trump look like jeb hammering him in 2020

Half that. 4 more years, buddy.

dudes hes backing cuck ryan and weaking on the fed audit, this does not please kek

So basically far from 5%

>2.5%
Ftfy

More to the point people will be pining for the obama years by the end of the year, so as long as we can count on the dems to have at least two brain cells to rub together, they won't run political poison like clinton again and will handily rebuild the blue wall

Donald Trump is the deal maker. That's what he is. We've had threads on this, user. His positions were always openings for later negotiations.

3 weeks ago we were 2% through his first presidency.

we are 3.5% way through his first presidency at this very moment.

overestimating the current % of his presidency that we are through gets multiply it out, 5% gets multiplied 20 times to make 100%.

therefore when you overestimate the figure by 1.5%, your figure is really 30% off.

thats like saying he will only serve 7/10ths of his first term. thats pretty bad yo 2.74 years is not close to 4.

Ha

Trust me you don't want to see the abominations that will be spawned if you steal our president.
Keks lads found a flag against a blank sky in a day. You think that user can't coordinate a military strike? Lmao

kangaroo education everyone

Calm down user, eat some poutine or something

you are off by more than a year

look at what trump has achieved in 50 days!

Then Pence will be PRESIDENT until 2028 So we basically have 15 years and 10 months

Go take some ritalin leaf

I wish

These idiots don't care what he has achieved. They think we don't know theu are shills like jews yhink goys don't know they are Jews. Trump is DESTROYING everything they have ever worked for or believed in. Bye bye Obama care! Bye bye stupid trade deals! Bye bye immigration! And he is just the first of many long steps away from their stupid little global circle jerk.

Omg, such bant, much trololololed.

Kys nerd virgin.

Obama's headed for Gitmo soon as Sessions gets all the data on the many crimes that Obama committed. Holder and lynch will be on the same wagon. Ex AG Lynch calling for thugs to commit crimes against the people and government of Our Great Nation. She should be arrested immediately. The #democrat party is full of #racist like Ellis and SJL. Black senator called for thugs to shoot police officers. Un fucking believable.

You idiot

this cunt is a well known greens supporter tripfag, ignore him and sage

whats wrong user, you seem stressed? Did Tyrone become your new step-dad?

don't worry he'll only hang around for a few months

There are local meetings of narcotics anonymous everywhere in ausland. you should go.

>Omg, such bant, much trololololed.

You are pure cancer. consider suicide.

You're a fucking fag, lurk more.

samefag

>only 2871 days of Trump presidency left

haha nice try!
he's guaranteed the next 8 years thanks to the democratic party being in shambles and the mainstream media being exposed for the nasty corrupt shills they are

>I don't know how IDs or flags work

He isn't guaranteed anything.

Dems pretty much guaranteed it when they decided to quadruple down on identity politics at the DNC chair elections.