youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZBIWCQRkr4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkYtlge9-ps
youtube.com/watch?v=LfXCqY0Jj40
twitter.com/TurkeyUntold/status/840866088896352256
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's the hero Europe doesn't deserve.

soon

Jesus christ, it's amazing that a mainstream politican says stuff like this, this used to be things that only Sup Forumsacks would say in public

pendulum swinging hard

Raining redpills. He is the man of the hour, and the hour is late. The year of the uncuck is upon us.

>Uhh, you don't get to bring Turks

Fucking right, man. When is it Canada's turn?

>"Islam has no place in Europe"
>Germany will disagree with this

Germany's 4th Reich is about to come to an end, you best believe it!

Based Geert.

You insult Germanic history with that language

Chill out, also, Germany is the worst offender in all that is going on in Europe. We had EDL, PVV, Golden Dawn, etc. The only country to get cucked out of their populist party was Germany, and don't give me the Frau AfD. The NPD is the party that Germany needs.

I mean well anonbro. I meant calling the failing Germany under merkel a 'reich' is an insult to the ones before.

You're right, though. Give it time, it will fall.

press f to pay respects to this great dutchman

F

Today i have a message for the roaches.

Erdogan is a goat fucker.

There's hope for them user, just like there's hope for us.

It only takes one brave man to lead the charge.

>geert wilders
>wants to get out of the eu
>tries to protect the eu from muslims by telling them to fuck off in a video
>whatthefuck.jpg

What's the problem with telling muslims to fuck off? They can fuck off from everywhere as far as I'm concerned.

not a problem
but just strange that hes trying to protect the eu from them while he wants to leave

You can like Europe as a whole but hate the EU and want it crash and burn, preferably before the mudslimes take over.

I pay my respect to this European hero and savior by pressing f.

F

Lmao NPD are a bunch of fags

Netherlands is a small country. What good is it to protect your borders when Belgium, Germany, and France have ISIS stationed on your borders.

This from the nation that put Tommy Robinson in prison and fucked over everyone that tried to save your country about 7 years ago. Go fuck yourself you sand nigger.

youtu.be/wxASFTAkRyA

>well forget it

Vid is fucking old dude

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY

Literally fake news.

w-what happened today I missed it

nothing happened today.

yo i fhe dosnt win over there send him to britain he can have my fucking vote.

This happened

This happened ....

so a bunch of turks chimped out?

gg

Kek, looks like someone turned the lights on and they scattered.

Yes, Turk minister called for riots and got riots, because she wasn't allowed to campaign in Netherlands.

when did we get into the best timeline?

That's an old video

As much as I dislike anything even slightly related to germany, this is good stuff and I respect this man

FUCK TURKS. Get them All out of the EU

He wants to leave the EU, yes.

There will still be trade relationships between your country and other european states though. And there will still be travel between your country and many other european states. Not wanting muslims shitting up your neighbours is a fair position to take.

This is from 2015 before brexit and before it was widely know that the whole refugee experiment was a horrible mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkYtlge9-ps

>mfw the roaches are going to get the Dutch redpilled

They just had to keep calm and TAQKIA, but no they couldn't

Make toothpaste orange again

Think of the mounted riot police that has the opportunity to mow down roaches.

I'm guessing Erdogan is campaigning in Germany too, what are they doing about it?

I'm a little surprised that it's legal for foreign leaders to campaign like this in European countries.

Based Geert

going to get rid of Kevin the Clown O'Leary and get a real politician in as opposition

Everything in the name of ((tolerance)), ((diversity)) and ((acceptance)).

need a panel removing roaches

Election won
Proceed to remove kebab

BASSSSSSEEDDD

Kek

>Turks are not welcome, you are Islam not Europe, get off my lawn REEEEE
not the right message. How could he fuck it up so hard after Trump laid it out perfectly?

Would he have posted this message if Turkroaches weren't currently rioting in Holland?

Seems a bit opportunistic to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that in politics.

He says europe not eu , Jesse klaver fanboy

What a time to be alive! I'm praying for him and that French broad, LePen.

>The Netherlands now see that these people are Turks and not Dutch people.
>They have our passport, but they don't belong to us.
>They don't belong here.

>he's talking about turkey joining the eu

DAY OF THE SPRAY INBOUND

You only say F if the person is dead

Godspeed Geert!

the video being old may have something to do with it

ikr
I couldn't even buy an official MAGA hat during the campaign

>EDL
BNP are what the UK needs, but they got fucked out of that with UKIP taking center stage. And even UKIP can't get any kind of significant presence in Parliament.

THE HERO THE NETHERLANDS DESERVES

subtle

Hmm my big toe and the one next to it are the same size then it declines... Am i an alien?

There is this thing called ebay where i got my official hat in june

Yes how dare you user

just as planned

they getting told to fuck off with requests for rallies in Switzerland & Austria

Twitter banner of Geert, what a madman

Rallies, like they intend to get a horde of roaches together and agitate them black lives matters style?

I'm just putting this through my Sup Forums lens.

>tfw you'll never be in a right wing nationalist threesome

If brexit is delayed and the left keeps behaving like swedes then i think they might have a shot... that is if they can remain relevant now that they cant be a single issue party

Pic related shows seats where ukip Came second

If you fags don't vote for this guy, you're a bunch of fags

My biggest discovery was that, for people living in the Netherlands, it is not out of the ordinary for foreign politicians to visit to campaign, as there are so many fucking immigrants there now.

Does the fact that no Dutch politician campaigns in Turkey not give the game away to these people?

Nobody except shitskins wants to see Europe get flooded with more shitskins.
Can you imagine if borders suddenly didn't exist for Turks? It's bad enough as is.

The chart is not real mate....

GO FOR THE JUGULAR

How is that not the right message?
Muslims are scum and they do not belong outside of their containment desert.

>that video

happy tears
it's been a long night, brother

>Turkey makes Wilders win the elections...
>slowclapping
>wilders will ban all turks and erdogan loses

youtube.com/watch?v=LfXCqY0Jj40

I will never forget this video an user linked during the U.S. primaries, in correlation with Trumps' snek story.

Based Geert

>M O R O C C A N S C U M @ 1:34

What an amazing leader. He has my full meme support. Turkey is a disgusting Islamic shit hole that should be set on fire and rain down on will 1 million nukes until not a single roach is left only then can Istanbul become Constantinople again.

I hope he doesn't get assasinated

>europe is eu
>britain will not be part of europe for leaving the eu
>eu started as a cooperative union
>eu is now a powerhungry monster that wants to be the government of the united states of europe
wtf i hate europe now

Based

When the war starts in Europe I hope I can get there in time to save this faggot.

This is an older statement though.. I think he made this one after the failed coup in Turkey... Or during the rows over sanctions and not proceeding the EU agreement negotiations.

>mainstream politican

Not sure if you can call him mainstream.. He's established I guess, since he's been in parliament for 12 years. But mainstream?

>I'm a little surprised that it's legal for foreign leaders to campaign like this in European countries.

But it isn't. It's actually against TURKISH law, and clearly we've seen last night that it wasn't allowed in the Netherlands either.. Just the Germans didn't stand tall.

It's pretty out of the ordinairy, which is why it was such a row.. 'Regular' Turkish elections see small scale campaign meetings in Europe. This referendum thing is pretty unique. The whole reason it became a diplomatic incident is because the Turks were actually sending ministers rather than lower party politicians, and the Dutch government doesn't want Turkish government representatives influencing political opinions in this country..

I'm afraid Wilders might have lost votes in this mess.
His statement does not actually qualify him to gain votes of the centrists and cuckservatives because they lack diplomatic tone.
No good strategy to simply state this.

Trump would have blamed the establishment for the situation and had added what he'd done.

Fuck off turk

>Pro-Erdoğan islamist paper @yeniakit: "The Dutch army has only 48,000 troops, but 400,000 Turks live in the Netherlands."
twitter.com/TurkeyUntold/status/840866088896352256

Have you ever been out of Londistan m8?

I totally agree with Wilders, still think about which people are not sure if they vote him or not.
The 'intellectuals' always want diplomatic solutions. His statement was badass and strong but not exactly appealing to cuckservatives.