Defiant Girl

Fucking cunts at a $2.5T asset fund put this statue up in front of the Wall St. Bull to agitate for more women on corporate boards. The statute has been up for almost a week now and no one has added a MAGA hat attached with industrial strength glue. Get to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/11/wall-street-bro-humps-fearless-girl-statue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Get to it

so she's protesting bull markets?

That's vandalism, shithead.

Little girl. Bull. (((Wall Street))).

>Feminist icon staring intently at a bull
It writes itself

My $ is on it being stolen or getting its head removed. SJWs would freak

don't vandalize it, add to it

Push a statue of jewish merchant right behind her manipulating her like a puppet.

Oh, /pol doesn't arts and crafts

The bull will destroy her fragile body with a flick of its neck. She's defiant in the face of her own guaranteed demise. Which is feminism in a nutshell.

/po/ does though.

The alliance will work again!

>A pervy Wall Street brah was photographed humping the new statue of a little girl, meant to signify women’s empowerment in the financial sector.

>“He was gone within 20 seconds, but it just ruined the mood of the scene,” Kaloyanides said. “There were people there talking about empowering children and women and for them to have this 20-something showing his entitlement, defiling the statute.”

>She added: “It was utterly revolting.”

NO!

underrated

nypost.com/2017/03/11/wall-street-bro-humps-fearless-girl-statue/

its protecting valuable cultural art from the damaging harmful UV rays of the sun and the eroding attributes of the rain

Touching the statue gives an excuse for an arrest.
Around the statue is free speech.

Don't do anything to it. They WANT you to something to it, so they can whine about it on their fake news websites and on social media.

David Muir would be right on the case if someone were to chop its head off.

I see a future with fake Board of Directors roles to be filled by various minorities for PR purposes.

I should add: this thing is only going to be there for a month. If anyone does something bad to it, it's going to give them an excuse to make it a permanent fixture.

stick a suction cup dildo to the front of it. Make a big deal about it when they pull it off, calling it an attack on the trans community

once it's gone put a Pepe statue where it was, that gives someone a full month to work on this

Checking keks blessing on my own post. NYC fags, do it

haha

>Touching the statue gives an excuse for an arrest.

Nah.

Jut plop the hat down, take pic and then take it off. Leave immediately.

So whats wrong with it?

>Make a big deal about it when they pull it off, calling it an attack on the trans community

lol

That would make sense. She is a woman after all.

the fuck is it some sort of abortion memorial?

Why is she obviously White? That's racist.

That could work, sadly

I heard it's supposed to be a tranny already like woman of the year. cis girls BTFO

Kek likes this plan

My biggest issue with it, is the absolute stupidity of the message. They claim it has to do with putting women in wall street, yet the statue would indicate that it is infact, getting women to impede progress. The bull stands for a rising market, and the woman is trying to stop it

We are a sick people. We're larping that two unequal things are equal for the sake of self estreem. Fuck off. Women have NO place in leadership.ever.

I want to grab her loli pussy!

Atomic butthurt.

The. Post.

The bull is a a symbol for moloch, a demon that feeds on small children.

Put a little girl in front of it as a sign of defiance, when it is actually a sacrifice.

wake up sheeple, there is still much kek to be done

fucking bears, when will they learn?

Sadly the bear statue is ignored. Deminism really wants global recession

upskirt pics where

What's his endgame?

Leave an owl statue on the bull's side, a frog statue on the girl's. Maybe a box of pizza in the center.

Sup Forums/po/t

So, they are in defiance of progress and a healthy economy. Fucking figures.

someone in lower Manhattan do this!!!

Does she have a tail? Are we dealing with a catgirl here?

THIS PLEASE!

It's obvious kikery pushing the empowered woman meme and thereby streamlining gender roles and dropping the white birthrate.

Is this permanent?

Better image

I'd love to see the head get knocked off and stolen

cut its head off, drill a hole in her arse and stick a mini isis flag in it.

Statuory rape

If I need to be constantly reminded of women's power and leadership skills through crap like this then it's not a real thing.

It's supposed to be temporary.

But that was the case for the original bull as well.

" know the power of women in leadership ". Yeah. We do. That's why we didn't want a woman president. History has taught us that when women lead any civilization, it fails. Badly.

Some user needs to wear a trump hat and get a freind to take a pic while he grabs its pussy for lulz

This I like

DO THIS NEW YORK KEK WILLS IT

jesus fuck. brazil, you're all right

So is that piece of shit seriously there to stay ruining a once great landmark? Surely after a month or so they will remove it and everyone will have a good chuckle?

put a white pride world wide shirt on her.

Carlos!

I will knock her chicken head off with my sledgehammer tomorrow. Cap this.

kek at least she's white

I'm sure it will get torn down on the basis that she's not a POC

She needs an armband! Now! Super strength fucking no more nails it on or something.

Include me in the screenshot too.

Are they saying we need more 7 year old female CEOs?

Piss off subhuman huehue

Isn't the statue vandalism?

You want to deliver this you cunt. Be Iraq like the motorcycle mechanic who sledgehammered Saddam's statue.

No shit he did an interview last year. Said he'd like Saddam back, even though he executed most of his family. Because Iraq has gone to shit now.

>You should appoint Female CEOs because we're whining

There is no shame here

damn it brazil, this time you get a pass.

>wait a few years
>(((Hollywood))) starts making tranny remakes of Samuel L. Jackson movies
>get type cast
>profit.jpg
>do most of the movies, leave lame ones for Jazz Jennings
>save money
>invest it good, not too agressive
>become rich
>apply for diversity position in illuminati

NYCfag here

You're a pussy loudmouth bitch and you won't do shit

Faggot

Her period makes bull angry

Nigga looks like he's wearing a mask.

How the fuck can Wall Street execs be OK with this?

You guys don't get it we need to troll it out of existence like the Satanists did in Oklahoma I say we bitch about meme Lords being oppressed by Feminist culture and that they are forcing their gender politics on us (will use the word party raped) and that we demand a statue be put up showing the contribution of meme lords to the economy a giant cock wearing a fedora

literally symbolism for self righteous female children to let their infantile view of the world impede progress for the rest of us... did whoever built this not even know what a bull market is?

FUCK

Hey bud you high? Typical fucking Aussie, nothing to contribute except a one syllable swear

little cunt should be the official name

I expect something happen to it within the month. This kind of bullshit needs to fucking stop.

that wont work. Believe it or not, its more politically acceptable to let Satanists build a monument than it is to stand up for men in society.

Not in Oklahoma they took down the ten commandments in exchange for removing the Baphomet statue

How small is your dick for you to care about shit like this? Are you 500 pounds of pure blub? Get some fucking hobbies you jobless losers

after looking closer his entire head looks like a lego piece. thinking of having some made and mixing them in at legoland.

Source please

Feminist or cuck detected

Ok what firm paid for this? If they are going to virtue signal this hard their management better be 100% female or else they are hypocrites.

which is pretty close to exactly what I said. The baphomet statue was in protest of the ten commandments being allowed in a place thats supposed to separate church and state. The satanists got their way

I should go take a picture of her wearing a MAGA hat tonight.

Lol just like that episode of the simpsons

kek

>sweden
underrated

Please make this happen!

Post the full thing mong