/Best Korea TV General/ - Thread #2: Waifus For All!

Use your VLC.

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun
mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

DISCORD
discord.gg/XkSVnme

Previous Bread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynk.com/english/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit is gay as fuck

ur gay as fck

american imperialist capitalist shill detected

comfiest thread on Sup Forums

ASIA BTFO

>american
>calling north korea gay
>when his country is degenerate

To the guy that asked the NK time: NK is UTC+08:30, they delayed 30 min because the UTC+09:00 is Japanese time and this is a violence against NK use the same UTC as Japan

North Korea best Korea
China is honorary ally

For some reason this doesn't work on my VLC.

I guess they're showcasing the best of each instrument

moranbong band is best band

SCHEDULE HERE

A north Korean Rocky. A girl who wanted to become an olympic medalist, But came from a worker family, so she had to work while training, She ended up breaking her leg, and her team rejected her, not wanting to bring her to the olympics.

Through Leader faith, Qt3.14ness and Willpower, she mended her bones back in health and ran to the olympic, She got there in time and raced, But her broken ankle made her suffer against another contestant, and she arrived second, Although she was sad and felt shameful, Her country glorified her for her participation and olympic bravery

It is 3:21 where is the fucking cartoon

For some reason it doesn't work in VLC at all for me, but just fine in any other media player.

damn granny must have fought back in the korean war , look at all those medals

where did she earn all those medals?

Are you using the whole line?
Got to add the mms:// part to

HOlly fuck look how many medals this granny has, the killed at least 3 SK dictators to own this

this a poetry reading or something?

DELET THIS

>mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

She's the Audie Murphy of comfort women.

>She ended up breaking her leg, and her team rejected her, not wanting to bring her to the olympics.

>Through Leader faith, Qt3.14ness and Willpower, she mended her bones back in health and ran to the olympic, She got there in time and raced, But her broken ankle made her suffer against another contestant, and she arrived second, Although she was sad and felt shameful, Her country glorified her for her participation and olympic bravery

I gotta hand it to them, they really know how to inspire a populace.

ironic that it sounds like modern Christian music

She earned them the hard way.

North Korea know whats good in the west and only take the good part , degenerancy get the fuck out

Nope. You get one for surviving a year in North Korea

I have to imagine there is emotional exhaustion from this kind of environment. When your everyday life is missing out on basic necessities, but your escape from that is full of so much celebration and patriotism. It has to be just so tiresome.

SK movies are good too. Even though I have to read subtitles, I always end up crying like a bitch.

im actually crying

hold me pol

Im here 4 u bby

I know.
After a week of this, I unironically wouldn't be against visiting there or staying over.

Call down mate i am here to hold you

SOmeone tell them to calm down.

Korea is operatically emotional. THey are the Italy of the east.

what rank is that guy ? never saw those shoulder pad in that color and pattern before

Take a few steps back and think of the hidden camps...

Capital people are okay.

It's country people that are dieing out.

Probably a NCO

We are watching the pinnacle of their culture. It would be like other countries judging us off Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. No wonder these niggers look good, they're showing us the elite.

There's actually some visit tours over there, though. I know we're gonna mostly be shown bullshit, But... Still.

Just so you all know, always do a virus sweep after watching these.

If they do, they dishonor the Dear Leader.

The penalty for dishonor is punishment.

>playing orchestra music
>tanks , planes and missiles in the background

this is america tier show

This is nationalism.

What if you are watching it mobile?

dont worry my malwarebytes is always active

Don't know. I don't own a smartphone.

America can't even compete with this.

Imagine America's Got Talent showing missiles being launched in the background.

I use a Mac and my father don`t even stalled a virus sweep, am i fucked?

There's free ones. Just use one of them.

>using a mac

Macs are fine. No one cares enough to hack them.

He use it because of his band, but i hate this shit
Thank God

STAND UP AND CLAP FOR DEAR LEADER, FUCKERS

Ebin finale

absolutely amazing finale

Just got here. Was that a ballet or an orchestra?

north korean vocaloids: every song is by the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee

You wait.

I hope the cartoon begins now

You'll know when you hear the silly little song.

HER EYES AREN'T EVEN OPEN!!!

Orchestra

korean war mémorial ?

Classic Korean mythology.

They start the fucking program without a intro or a commercial how the hell can i know when a shoe finish and the other begins

Not today kimmy

NO DEGENERANCY , COMMERCIALS ARE CAPITALIST MIND CONTROL

I think they're reading poetry right now.

YOU ARE NOW EXECUTED FOR DISRUPTING POSTING OF OUR GLORIOUS LEADER

at least you tried

What are the odds that these pretty flowers and possible poetry are hatred towards America?

I HATE AMERICA

Seriously good NK blog, run by NK defectors in South Korea:

Nice, good for you

Possibly. From watching their TV they seem to bring up WWII and the Korean War quite a bit.

Defectors tend to make shit up to sell their shit

SJWers have invaded Based Korea!

>March 8 was International Women's Day. In North Korea, the day is designated as a national holiday known as 3.8 (March 8th) Women’s Day in order to promote the status of women. Female North Korean defectors mostly remember the day as a pleasant one. The holiday guidelines officially suggest that North Korean men take an 'opportunity to experience the housework.'

>The authorities suggest that North Korean men help out around the house on the day, as men are not typically involved in housework. Even during times of widespread famine when women took up the role as primary breadwinners, household labor was still believed to be a woman's job, and men who shared the work were perceived as being 'enlightened.' However, as the number of residents doing business has increased due to the development of marketization, more and more men have begun to think that they should at least do the housework on 3.8 Women's Day.

They the scurry back home to DPRK. Funny how that works.

I think that site is mostly CIA bullshit.

>usa want to destroy this
>japan want to destroy this
>South korea want to destroy this

disgusting capitalist pigs !

It's just for one day, user. Calm down

What site?

I think that schedule is slightly outdated. They didn't follow it at some points yesterday but at others they did.

must.......resist........urge.....to liberate

>something something Russia

Yup, that one. Thanks, user.

First time anything with credits has rolled.

>showing full korea

not so fast kim

>240p
>produced last year
No wonder why their nukes are so shitty, they don`t own a decent broadcast station

>this show was brought to you by Proletariat like you
>Thank you!

They showed some really nice HD nature stuff earlier tonight. Also, now I want DPRK candy.