Nigger

nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminista_Jones#Writing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The irony being every culture that touched white culture also destroyed it, like a plague? You know, like not appreciating it? The leftist only seem to ever look at one side of the situation and it makes me fill with rage.

What culture? Raping and murder and cannibalism? I'll take roads and free speech

LMAO, not even going to watch it. Typical whitey hating dindu. Why don't they support segregation then?

>freeing people of tribal barbarism by attempting to treat everyone equally is an exclusively white culture trait

I wonder if they'd feel better if we had just kept quality to ourselves and left them as slaves living in their own feces selling one another to the first person to offer them the right amount of shineys?

can we just agree to open warfare already

>black people are a plague
>every neighborhood black people move into gets both changed and destroyed
>black people don't appreciate anything, especially all the things white people have done for them and continue to do despite their continuous bitching

/pol BTFO. How will we ever recover?

This is actually more true. Every neighborhood that is mostly Black is a crime infested one. Every aspect of our culture is getting ghetto-fied.
>Muh dick muh money muh bitches

Whites gave Africans two story houses. We are so sorry.

I feel sorry for you usa dwellers
You have to live in a racist country

everything that stands as great today is because of white people and white culture.

End of story. Just look at the countries everyone wants to live in (WHITE)

Another nigger using her free speech in a white country to talk about white fucking oppression, get the fuck out of here.

what the fuck is a slovenia?

>is she right?

Sure. You can tell she believes it too because she move to Haiti to get away from all of us dysfunctional white Europeans.

Only good thing about Slovenia is the conveniently placed oven in its center.

> black "intellectuals"
> babbling on about pop stars like they're epochal historical figures

It must really suck to be so tribal yet have so little to be proud of.

Apologize.

No shit Jamal, kill all whites

Funny, it seems like blacks are the ones destroying white culture.

What Culture?

Simply black racism. That is all there is to it.

What culture ?

Eh I don't know, the entirety of modern western civilization?

Who cares?

>When it's all white culture

Are jews white people???

She's a writer for a bunch of mainstream liberal rags.

Says the girl, typing in English, using a computer.

I agree. I think the best thing for people of color is if they run from the White devil. They should find a nice place in Africa or Asia and avoid white people like the plague they are.

Bur the earth is flat though

I can't believe she would appropriate white language like that!
TRIGGERED!!!

Now you know why no one sane is a liberal

Massive oversimplification is what lefties do best, their whole ideology is based on jt

Everywhere you look
>gender pay gap
>"""free""" healthcare
>"""free""" university
>race relations (white = evil)

No silly, having lived around pakis and nignogs I REALLY REALLY appreciate my new nice all white neighborhood. So peaceful and tidy it's fucking bliss. Today I'll be planting to more variety of white Rose and a blackthorn hedge

Please screencap proofs or post links so that an enterprising user may copy them down along with a clip of this vid so that they can get whites angry at these outlets.

I don't have shoop on this computer so here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminista_Jones#Writing

Pretty much every "white hating" black girl that i've known wants to be Colonised in secret

The weak should fear the strong.
Also,
>white people don't appreciate anything
Funny talk coming from a negress. The only reason any other sort of person still exists is because whites generally don't do full genocide. Abbos, Native Americans, etc. still exist. The Jews are thriving. Africa is leaving the stone age, and Asia is slowly becoming first-world.
Yes, whites change the cultures they touch— they allow them to join modern society instead of rotting in caves and mud huts.

No, she's a product of cultural marxism and has been presented with a one-sided, heavily biased version of history designed to divide society into as many groups as possible.

The irony is that the masses flock to, or dream of life, in white countries. I especially love how she reaps all the benefits of a white created society, because it is exactly what has allowed and enabled her to be able to have these views and behave like this. Not to mention, if blacks had been left to their own devices in Africa, there'd just be more blacks in Africa existing as they do in their current state -- or they'd have wiped each other out because that clan over their are witches and their hearts have to be eaten to vanquish the evil within.

Fucking dumb nigger has everything she has ONLY because of whites. How privileged of her.

Civilization.

You can say
>destroyed or changed
But what you mean is "fixed."