Has the media ever been less truthful they have during the Trayvon Martin shooting?

George Zimmerman walks in his neighbourhood to get exercise. He sees a guy, Trayvon Martin, trying to open doors and trying to lift up windows of a dozen houses. George calls the police. 2 minutes later, Trayvon sees George, calls him "a fucking bitch nigga" and tells him "you're fucking dead you fuckin' piece of shit". Trayvon attacks George. George's head is smashed onto the asphalt road. George's nose is broken by numerous punches by Trayvon. George shoots the man, who is high on illegal drugs and suspended from school for violent behaviour, a single time in self defense.

You haffa unnastan. You haffa unnastan.

This level of media duplicity is common and is in no way an exception to the rule.

IS THIS TRUE?
All I remember from this is The Daily Show's coverage and it really made it look like Zimmerman just wanted to kill a black kid.

NBC edited audio to make Zimmermans 911 call seem racist. Why?

Yeah, this is bullshit though. Official records list Trayvon at about five-eight and one-forty. Same stature as Floyd Mayweather, basically.

I would have shoot either one if I saw them trying to open doors in my neighborhood

A nigger with a pack full of tools wearing a hoodie up in florida heat creeping around houses instead of walking down the sidewalk. He was a good boy getting his life together he could have been president or a astronaut or anything he wanted. Instead the head of the KKK and personal body guard to Adolf Hitler and former aryan brotherhood weight lifting champion of cell block D decided it was as good a night as any to kill nigger children. You biggots on this self claimed board of peace having fun about this young angel being stolen from us by Jorge Zimmerman grand wizard of the waffen ss is disgusting.

I thought it was:
>Trayvon is a violent, thieving thug with a codeine fixation
>Zimmerman just some white spic
>soda (watermelon juice cocktail) + Skittles + cough syrup = "lean", lean damages liver and autopsy shows same damage
>side-effects of "lean" are physical aggression and paranoia
>Trayvon goes to milkbar to cop more ingredients
>Trayvon (possibly lurks and) attacks Zimmerman for some reason
>Trayvon repeatedly smacks his skull onto pavement and rains blows upon Zimmerman
>Zimmerman kills him in fear of his life

same shit though

I thought the great one was the police station footage of Zimmerman getting out of the squad car that clearly showed a cut on the back of his head. They lowered the resolution until you couldn't see it anymore and used the footage as "proof" that his head had no cut on it and he was lying about being attacked.

As bad as they were during the Zimmerman episode they've actually gotten much worse, anytime there's an anonymous source you can pretty much just write it off as a fabrication these days.

Things are either true or lies, user. The media lies all the time, as they did in this case, so they've been equally untruthful in a number of instances.

No the great one was despite all the shilling and countless shekels spent Skeleton Lord Don Wes and side kick Mike O'Mara still got him off

Seeing the hardcore media manipulation to create a very specific narrative of what happened, which seemed to be proven false time and again by the facts, was my very first redpill. I was a hardcore liberal before Little Baby Trayvon was hunted down and killed like an animal by a white supremacist when all he wanted was some tea and skittles.

This was the biggest mass red pilling in history. Woke me right the fuck up

Same here

This was my wake up too. I saw a meme from somewhere that showed how CNN had lightened George Zimmerman's photo. I followed the links and I found /pol. I followed the whole zimmerman incident through /pol's cynical eyes and was in disbelief to see the LEVEL of media agenda from all the big media outlets

it was a shock to be an absolute normie and see the news do that. Little TrayTray in his blue kindergarten graduation gown.

I wish I had paid more attention, didn't give a fuck while all this was going on, could have caught on to media tricks much earlier.

Reminder you can't flim flam the Zim Zam.

you're closer than op.
op is shit stirring with his spin on the story.

wait can someone provide a source for this
i want to believe

>Trayvon Martin, trying to open doors and trying to lift up windows of a dozen houses.

No he didn't. Provide source or stop lying

He got the hangman legs

I thought the z man was in a car?