This this rtue lads

This this rtue lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9XWwPG-ks8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll call him a good boy when i damn well please

Who the fuck looks at their animals' junk ?

People who care about the health of their pets?

I'm training my German Shepherd to attack trannies

Are long periods of peace for nations bad for the mental well being of its society?

Good pupper!

>it's possible for an animal to be trans

>pushing human gender identity politics on animals

Also animal abuse imo

Every day it gets harder to tell the satire from the genuinely insane ramblings

>yfw these people get off on subverting the truth
>yfw they will have the Media telling people that white is black and that 2+2=5

I wonder if it upsets these people that everyone apologises for misgendering a dog but refuse to entertain their delusions.

From a SocJus position it's easy to deflate this, just say that your cats gender is unknown since it lacks the means for gender expression, and that you are depriving it of self identifying as it's chosen gender which is therefore phobic.

>They CAN understand
>it's possible for an animal to be trans

Lmao I wish this was the first time I'd seen someone argue this

Yes. Without a greater conflict, it seems society devolves into rapid decadence and decay. Sad, :(

One time I was laying down on my couch and my cat jumped up on my chest, so I started petting Xir. Xe was walking around on my chest changing positions, then laid down facing away from me. No big deal. Kept petting xir, and xe kinda flipped xir tail up in the air revealing xer ballon knot. Still no big deal, I see xir poop cutter all the time when xi's walking around. But then, a hiss of air wafted out of the stinkhole, on a collision course with my face. It was instantaneous. I could feel the gentle breeze of the cat fart create a slight cooling effect on my eyes and a gentle breeze at the beach might.

TL;DR I've seen my cats butthole

like this ?

pic related

No way this isn't satire

Planparent hood uploaded this

youtube.com/watch?v=I9XWwPG-ks8