Leave the alt-right

Leave the alt-right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lS1cn7ThKWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop

he just hit 20k on patreon

>At this point, I will work for multiple days/week to produce videos and podcasts. I want to address postmodernism, and the history of the west (particularly with regards to philosophical and political development).

at 25k:
>I am going to rent a theatre in Toronto and begin a weekly lecture series on the psychological significance of the stories in the Bible, beginning in May of 2017. I have already begun the process of arranging the space. I'll do this in front of live audience, have a professional production crew arrange the videotaping, and release the videos publicly. I'll start at the beginning of Genesis and work my way through Revelation. I don't know how long this will take, as I want to do it comprehensively, and I need to do the background research (as much as possible, since the available material is near-infinite). I will continue to develop my Dialogue series, where I talk to intellectually interesting people. I'll start a Q and A series as well, and begin to work on other lecture series (perhaps starting with Nietzsche and Dostoevsky, moving on to Solzhenitsyn and Carl Jung).

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Sort yourself out.

>tree of life
>blood of dragons

tfw (((God))) of Genesis was actually an account of a draco-reptilian who created Adam and Eve. Hence """"he"""" could walk and talk....

Blacks were created by a Draco sub-species to mine gold, whereas whites were modeled on the Draco white royalty, to tend to their gardens...

>source:
youtu.be/lS1cn7ThKWY
(way towards the end... Simon Parkes, everybody)

>there is A SNAKE in genesis

kinda makes you think...

BUMP for more on how myths and stories like genesis are actually secretly redpilled beyond belief in light of modern findings and Antarctica revelations...

Literally the only thing that's ever made me envious of Canadians is that I can't attend his classes at the U of Toronto. I don't deify him like some do, but he is so intellectually interesting that I really want to see him lecture in person.

Never joined it. Just was assigned to it by the ctrl-left, for rejecting their ctrl.

There's no such thing as the Alt-right, that's just what the media calls anti-GOP-establishment Republican voters.

I don't even use the term.

Hey fellow Norfag

Go suck on Breivik's Ruger

do it
dont you want to be a (((((rebel)))))

I'd rather
>alt-right
than
>ctrl-left

>not being shift-center
constantly shifting between chaos and order

>implying tab escape isnt the best

Peterson offers the path to ctrl-tab, maybe even alt-tab...

peterson is like that time you accidentally hit win+tab for the first time
mindblown

Don't listen to this poster, he is insane. There are no such thing as reptilians, it's all the Jews ok.

How could 'God' walk and talk, or be jealous for that matter?

I am just reporting what Simon Parkes has said, and he is more knowledgeable than you are.

It's okay, MI-5 it's over for you, you may have to brush up your resume after March 15, keep in mind...