CLEAR THE WAY FOR THE PROPHETS OF RAGE

ANTIFAS THREAD!
FASCISTA NO PASARAN!

LET'S REMOVE DRUMPF

Fuck off nigger.

Fuck you communist fascist.

The working people in Europe must unite together and fight the rise of fascism in Europe again. No borders, no nations. No pasaran!

Your new Hitlers will NOT PASS

>DRUMPF

The working people in Europe must unite together to remove faggots like you.

lick my balls commie faggot

REMOVE GEERT THE NAZI
FUCK FASCISTS

3 more days and i will vote PVV. Fuck you kike.

Go fuck yourself, idiot

The right-winger fascists will be removed, the people of Europe will not stand your racist for much longer!

Be prepared we are a going to remove you with our new forces, our new allies

hey, that's an insult to fascists

Antifa are also fascists. Just on the wrong side.

>implying rebelling is hard especially when you're rebelling against the thing that's been targetted and hated for about 60 years now by outside sources
They have no idea what rage really is. They have power fantasies. I have no need for power because all I've been my whole life is an inferno of hate, while still loving everyone and this Earth. If they want to embody petty emotion, they can.

Sugi pula la cai morti curvo dupa care mars in pizda lui bunicata

Does Zionist cock taste good?

Want a ride?

We are in greater number than you now thanks to our middle-eastern friends... fascistas will be removed very soon... the revolution is near

THIS IS NOW A MUMMY THREAD!

Shitskins can be only controlled by a dicator you jewish cunt

SPAM THE COMMIE CUNTS!

Stop me on my way to work. I fucking DARE you.

>No borders, no nations
You're playing into the hands of two groups: one that wants no division except the 1% (or fewer) elite globalist masters and everyone else as slaves, and the considerably more primitive contingent that believes in forcibly spreading their barbarian suicide bomb cult across the world by any means necessary. The bloodshed in your own country is the fault of the latter group, but you're the one who let them in, and you still stand up for them, like someone who watched his wife pop out a child who is provably and obviously not his and yet still sticks with the cheating whore. His value of "faithfulness" and your value of "equality" are both applied to people who have no interest in reciprocating, and that is why we compare you to him. That is why you are the cuck. There is only one way to save civilization, and that one way is fascism. Anything else is either barbarism or slavery, take your pick.

>midle-eastern friends

Toplel

Facism is gay. Just like these commies. Freedom or death.

REPENT! IT'S MUMMY OR DEATH! REPENT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!

Those Antifas guys all live in their parents' home.
They are deficient in real life skills.
They cannot accept "this reality".
They are mostly angry at themselves.

Thus they long for a "reset button".

>RATM
>brought to you by $ony music corp
This is why we laugh at you.

back to plebbit commie degenerates

Antifa Leftist communist KEKS to Islam . Queer middle class commie cunts .

Fuck off, Commie.

>Prophets of Rage
I just puked a little

nice try

Anti-Fascist are literal Fascist what a Irony

Antifa commie Cucks to Islam !! Slap these bitches down

I was going to tell you to go back to fucking goats in Morocco, then I remembered anarchists are rich spoiled brats who throw rocks at police officers to vent their anger against their fathers. Fuck off, Jean-Pierre.

I will never understand your shitposting technology france.

This.

Americans have beaten fascists like you Antifa scum before, and we'll beat you again. Better dead than red. See you on the killing fields

Castrate yourself thread.

>LET'S REMOVE DRUMPF

Nice try, but real niggas like Trump. Did the zero black people you know tell you Trump is an actual racist?

Bitch, I'd take a bullet for Trump. He's ride or die while you destroy property that my taxes have to pay for.

At least the racists on Sup Forums hate us to our faces and admit they're racists. Antifa thinks black people cannot do shit for themselves and need "protection" from 115 pound white faggots that identify as feminists because they don't have enough dick meat to please a woman. Try and destroy my city and see what happens.

Kill yourself, pussy.

>FASCISTA NO PASARAN!

LIVE FREE BITCH

Can you still believe in freedom after watching it be swallowed up entirely by hedonism, until people willingly sacrifice their freedom, going into debt and selling themselves into slavery, just to have that next shiny object? Freedom sounds great until you realize that only whites and Asians can handle it, and only whites really want it. Asians want collectivism of a sort just for the sake of order, and everyone else just wants stuff they don't have to (immediately) pay for. Everyone else will gladly give in to Communism, the system that demands that the hardworking, driven, and resourceful pay for the desires of every shitskin who wants a new low rider and set of rims, all while the land is packed with invaders who would like all the free stuff while they slowly build up Muslim majorities. Under Islam, then, you will not have freedom, I will not have a civilized nation, the Chinaman will not have order, and the Antifaggot and the nigger will not have their precious Communism. All we will have will be barbarism. So tell me, can your freedom stop the welfare demographic from continually voting themselves raises paid for by you? Can it protect us from Islam?

Based

Antifa are commies u redhard

> Implying we are scared of your inbred shitskins
You are talking about the Aryan Race here
We are a vicious and brutal warrior race
Do not push us over the edge abdul

Fag

go back to algeria

Sage goes in all fields.

>ANTIFA
>Implying Anti Fascist.

OH NOOOOOO