I have to admit.. I started coming here when I was reading the news at the_donald (I know, sorry...

I have to admit.. I started coming here when I was reading the news at the_donald (I know, sorry..) when I learned that it is very likely that our government is involved in a massive human trafficking conspiracy... and I saw such a dark side of humanity.

I really did. I got redpilled so hard that I cried about it for a solid hour when it all hit me. I got redpilled so hard that I lurked here for the next 6 months where I learned about the nature of religions, cultures, people in general.. I swallowed it all up.

Lately, I just want to be alone. I don't go out with friends anymore. I picked up cigarettes. I go to church now, alone. The only reason that I leave my home is to go to work.

I'm sad, anons.. I really am. Nothing I used to love brings me happiness.. I don't care to find a wife knowing the nature of women. I don't care to find friends because they don't see what I see.

They still go to sleep at night knowing that everything is kind of okay and I go to sleep at night watching you call other people niggers.

This is not a board of peace.. it's a board of absolute, cold, unadulterated truth.

I understand why you want it all to burn, user, I really do.. but is this what God intended for us?

How do you handle these redpills? Have I been brainwashed by a bunch of larpers and autists to the point where I don't even recognize the world anymore? And if so, what else don't I recognize about the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you understand why you keep coming here?

Search inside, you know it to be true. You love absorbing the harsh truths of life. You love it, and you can't get enough. And why is that?

Because harsh truths won't lie to you. They'll sugarcoat nothing and give it to you straight. There's no waiting, no feeling of stressful anticipation. It's all right there before your very eyes, just waiting to be let in.

And you let them in as though they were a trusted neighbor. Because they won't lie, they won't try to make you feel better with needless emotionalism. They're just there, functioning on their own accord.

Eventually you'll take in so much that you'll think you're going mad. The old lens that you viewed reality from will be replaced with one more rugged, and it will crush you at first.

But once you stand back up, you'll become more sharp than you can even imagine. Always just one step ahead of the rest.

So then, stand up.

You grow, user.
You ride the tiger, surf the wave, accept that you live in interesting times and live as a beacon of truth and light to those around you.
Yes there are difficult things.
You overcome them and embrace the epic challenges before you now.

wtf I hate god now

>cried

Lol fag.

Anger is the right emotion, not sadness.

I'll admit, I came here from r/conspiracy. When I first lurked here I thought "wtf is wrong with those freaks?", because I kept seeing nigger this, mixed race that, Hitler is awesome, etc. But then I realized it's all true. It's the one place where you can actually speak freely.

Ur a homo
Kys
Srs

Keep fighting user. Those who can continue on despite feeling complete agony and isolation are a valuable asset.

Senpai! You get it

We are gonna fucking win bro. Stay with it

Give it another year or two and you'll be great. Unless the real happening happens in the mean time, then good luck.

Kipling saw this shit coming 97 years ago.

> AS I PASS through my incarnations in every age and race,
I make my proper prostrations to the Gods of the Market Place.
Peering through reverent fingers I watch them flourish and fall,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings, I notice, outlast them all.

We were living in trees when they met us. They showed us each in turn
That Water would certainly wet us, as Fire would certainly burn:
But we found them lacking in Uplift, Vision and Breadth of Mind,
So we left them to teach the Gorillas while we followed the March of Mankind.

We moved as the Spirit listed. They never altered their pace,
Being neither cloud nor wind-borne like the Gods of the Market Place,
But they always caught up with our progress, and presently word would come
That a tribe had been wiped off its icefield, or the lights had gone out in Rome.

With the Hopes that our World is built on they were utterly out of touch,
They denied that the Moon was Stilton; they denied she was even Dutch;
They denied that Wishes were Horses; they denied that a Pig had Wings;
So we worshipped the Gods of the Market Who promised these beautiful things.

When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

2/2

On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
(Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife)
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

In the Carboniferous Epoch we were promised abundance for all,
By robbing selected Peter to pay for collective Paul;
But, though we had plenty of money, there was nothing our money could buy,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "If you don't work you die."

Then the Gods of the Market tumbled, and their smooth-tongued wizards withdrew
And the hearts of the meanest were humbled and began to believe it was true
That All is not Gold that Glitters, and Two and Two make Four
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings limped up to explain it once more.

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

>How do you handle these redpills?

By continuing to be an active combatant in the information war.

War is hell and knowledge is power no matter how much of a burden it may cause.

We are the 21st centaury warriors agist evil, and we will be immortalized by history.

Stay strong brother, we are on a path to victory and justice.

If you understand the truth, why do you still care?

You'll be OK. It's rough at first, but eventually you will find yourself a league ahead of everyone else. Socially,Mentally, and with persistence: Physically.
Sup Forums Ascends us. We were all put on this board for a reason. I truly believe this. This place at this point of history is the only place where freewill can manifest.
What you do with the information here is up to you.

The red pill is baby tier. I'm pretty much on the black pill by now, and the only reason I don't kill myself is because I don't want to be "that guy who shot himself with a hi-point"

you're taking it too seriously. gotta live for the lulz man

You can't overdose on red pills. You need to take them one at a time, slowly. Too late for you. KYS.

Take the green pill. Learn to be at peace.

>all these redditors patting themselves on the back for being cancer

So this is what's it come to. The normalization of Sup Forums has reached its breaking point.

>Have I been brainwashed by a bunch of larpers and autists to the point where I don't even recognize the world anymore?
If you're still religious, yeah.

If you've redpilled on religion as a method of social control by elite meme writers, you may start seeing things clearly.

At which point, you do what you can for humanity's future.

Praise Kek.

fucking relax, start working out, look for chicks on match or some shit.Come back later.

666 KB image. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
All is bullshit except for Paradise Lost and perhaps Ulysses.

i love u user

What I'm saying, OP, is I don't have the answer either. I've been stuck in a redpill spiral for years (TRP, then Sup Forums).

There must come a time when you take up the White Man's burden and act, even though there are Jewish plots afoot to genocide your race.

You don't need to unravel the conspiracies yourself.

What you do need to do is:
> gently redpill your friends (start with the population replacement redpill)
> attract a high-IQ white woman (use that redpilled knowledge)
> make four (4) high-IQ white babies (don't get fat, remember that redpilled knowledge about women)
> provide for your wife as she raises the children

That's enough.

Fuck off noam chomsky is a leftist commy shill

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.
That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.
That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.
That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.
That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."
That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.
That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."
That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

It was always fated; counter culture emanates into derivatives from an initial spark. That's the price you pay for influence, being misunderstood.

You fool, you took the Black Pill!

>Have I been brainwashed by a bunch of larpers and autists to the point where I don't even recognize the world anymore?
yea

>And if so, what else don't I recognize about the world?
hard to tell but you'll probably get over it once you stop being 17

The next step is realizing that founding a nice white familly with many children and raising them with traditional values is the way to go. This is necessary for the future of our people, if you kill yourself, the jews and minorities win.

fuck off reddit nigger

find a nation of people you can trust. black pill is emo tier. a tribe is a force multiplier.

>he only cried for an hour
nigger I couldn't sleep for three days

"no homo"--dude, I am 30. I have double-my-age in experience w extremism, political violence, etc. None of it is worth it. Odd that artist are the most sane among us, yet the pariahs of society. Maybe this is why they have traditionally retreated to visual media, where their voices arent heard? Point being, I am a leftist--FAAAAR-left--yet i find common cause in Trump's war v the deep state/MSM. Furthermore, i could NEVER cast a stone at a police officer, let alone a Trump Supporter. These are my fellow AMERICANS! I have been all over the world. Lefty angst aside, I FUCKIN LOVE U GUYS! Nothing is better than reuniting w your (amerifat) countrymen after being abroad for over a year

All that's spoken in here, in the end, is the cold truth.
However, you must strong, swallow that pill and go on, do you duty.

It's the only way of honoring the knowledge you achieved, since individually we usually are incapable of doing any significant change. What you can do is raise and provide for a family that respect and consider universal values associated with good, well functioning human beings,

>he fell for the Sup Forums meme
You should Kys honestly

When are we making a blackpill/depression general to contain all these slide-- I mean, sad threads?

>The Creature From Jekyll Island

This is the true story of our enslavement. What was created that day is nothing short of the intangible incarnation of Satan on this earth

>user opens their eyes finally
>whimpers like a little bitch

You need to wake the fuck up and stop being a fucking pansy user. Sure things can seem bleak, but your whining about it isn't going to do anything. Instead you need to talk with your friends about the real nature of things. Be abrasive but not abusive. Never apologize for speaking truth. The red pill has nothing to do with feelings. It doesn't give a single shit about your feelings. Feelings and justifying what right and wrong based off of those feelings is the blue pill. WAKE THE FUCK UP!
>pic related
Join us in fixing this hell or be an hero. Just don't come here and whine about "why it isn't fair!"

You little bitch.

Fucking this.

I'd say taking the redpill contributed to my depression. But I would not have it any other way. Never will I die in a grave doing absolutely nothing to stop the jew and muhammed from fucking up my country.

here's a tl;dr of where you go from here.

its not that bad user. Just change the theme to Tommorow and you'll be fine, some old fag told me that i don;t know how long ago. Just learn to live practical and independent, go on /diy/ learn something. Go to Sup Forums learn about tech. M8 you gotta be doing productive shit in your life. Idle hands truly are the devils workshop, SORT YOUR SELF OUT KID

Don't worry man, we're winning. We're actually winning on ALL fronts.

Come in for the big win.

If it gets too rough, go out, drink, fuck something, and come on back.

We need as many people on the winning team as possible right now.

They're cracking, we'll rout them soon.

I been on Sup Forums and Sup Forums for years before getting here. The capacity of speaking whatever the hell i want is amazing. Then i ended up switching nearly all real life socialization for Sup Forums socialization. A little unhealthy if i must say.

Anyway, stop being a fag and fight back. Consider moving to some more conservative place.

Now about religion, God gave us free will. Out of it there is true good and true evil. Try to do your part to make good use of your free will.

dumping Sup Forums feels

Hello CIA nigger.

Reddit faggot fucking leave

1st and 3rd

Its pretty great to get the full red pill of the world, the government, immigration, Israel, multiculturalism, niggers, chinks and still suffer no form if depression or mental illness.

I hate them all and vocally argue against them but don't allow the hatred to destroy me..

Someone somewhere on Sup Forums is our next Hitler.

Thank you anons.. I would never kill myself, I'm just not settled yet with all of this information.

Really, some of you, thanks.

I'm going to save you the trouble, starting now: do a throughout search of your family tree. If you have as much of a single grand-parent that wasn't of pure-bred Germanic/Anglo-Saxon blood, leave. Not because I personally want you to, but because you will inevitably realize that Sup Forums isn't a regular politics discussion board, and it will severely aggravate your already terrible post-redpill depression.

>He unironically believes alex jones tier garbage
What a fucking retard. Euthanize yourself you gullible blue pilled faggot.

>You will always end up agreeing with me no matter what
Nah I became a commie after visiting Sup Forums a lot, thanks KEK

Just remember, they want you to be depressed and feel like a failure. Succeed to spite them.

treating the web like a real-life video game

like some sort of... INTERNET HATE MACHINE

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

>this
Doing great works user

Neck yourself

>pretending to be retarded

>Mass murder is okay as long as there's no racial component involved!

you dumb fucking faggot

>cigarettes
Thats no good.

You'll get used to it kid. Once you swallow the final pill, the survivalist/tribalist pill, you'll feel safer knowing you're off the grid, armed to the teeth, and they can't fucking touch you. Then you realize you need a good woman to start a tribe and depression sets in again. Whatever you do, don't swallow the black pill. Enjoy the small things in life, get as much enjoyment as you can, and don't be like the others, the normies who want it all and can't be satiated.

Youre not alone in this world. god loves you.

You're starting to see the world as God himself sees it. All man had to do to stay in Eden was to trust the God Who created him to know best and do as God commanded. Man didn't do that, and now we live in a hell of our own making.

Human beings, with very few exceptions, are shit and are not worth bothering with if you have a choice. Only God's mercy keeps him from pulling the plug.

It's said that there are 36 truly righteous human beings for whose sake God refrains from destroying mankind once and for all and starting over with a more promising species. I don't know any of them and neither do you.

Hey I found your picture user!

Hey faggot, I found the perfect video for you: youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78

And here is another redpill for you. Eat it:

Carbs and sugars are about as healthy for you long term as taking drugs such as heroin. Both get you hooked, and both will fuck up your health.

Keep carbs under 100 grams at minimum, preferably 20 grams a day. And tell the sugar to fuck off. And if you are so determined, try to reach 0 grams/day, but this is not necessary.

If you are fat you will shed weight like a superstar, doing pretty much no exercise or very little. If you are above 120 kg expect to shed like 20 kg in a year or so provided you stick to 20 grams/day and never cheat. (Which the diet itself will take off from your burden/sugar addiction and give you willpower).

If you are already at a weight that is natural for your body, you will simply stay in that weight, with much more energy to use at your disposal.

Unless you exercise heavily, try to keep protein a bit lower too (and diary), add more butter (real butter, not that rapeseed oil infused shit or margarine).

Regardless you should add more butter.

If you are Diabetic 1, then you are strongly recommended to do the diet in accordance with a doctor. Otherwise you can and probably will land yourself in ketoacidosis, which is deadly as fuck (you have a unaturally high amount of ketones in your body. Turning your blood ph sour.

Those on Diabetes 2 can in a majority of cases, reverse it completely freeing you from the burden of buying meds from the diabeetus "jew".
You still need to consult with a doctor tough.

(According to theory, your liver will be busy creating ketones, that means saving money at the bar. It is very common for alcohol to be nearly twice as effective getting your ass hammered).

Keep "Sugar free" drinks to a minimum, the chemicals can do damage to you. And might placebo you into a drive to want sugar again. Not good!

I'm not a failure.. I have a disease, I'll die a lot earlier than a lot of you. I have succeeded so far in my life at most things... but accepting the true nature of reality is a lot harder than you would expect and it has reverberated deep into my thinking patterns and it is uncomfortable.

It's ok user. This board gives you the truth. No sugarcoating, No bullshit, No flowery way of putting things. It's hardened me up right to the core. I don't cry now. I'm devoid of that emotion. I have been that desensitised. That's what truth does to you. But can I say it's worth it? Yes. You see the degeneracy of modern society and strive to make yourself better than that. The redpill is essential. Being a bluepilled retard won't get you anywhere.

fuck you here's a much better video: youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

It will hurt for a while but you have to get over it and come out stronger than before.
Analyze why you are sad and realize that it doesnt have to affect you.

I am a woman and I feel the exact same way. I have no one to talk about all this stuff and whenever I try, people just don't understand what I am talking about. The result is: I feel very depressed and alone.

Today one of my best friends saw me using my MAGA hat and he asked me "what is that?". I feel disgusted every time I meet someone who simply looks like is living in Mars, without any knowledge about what is happening on Earth.

I do not even have a boyfriend because all men I meet simply act like if they are subhumans. I will probably end up alone and without children, and I do not know what to do.

Quit being a whiny effeminate cunt OP. Be a man and suck it up. Your race needs you now and if you're not white, fuck right off back to where you came from.

>redpilled
>absolute, cold, unadulterated truth
HAHAHA FUCKING WEAK RETARDED FAGGOTS HAHAHAHA
just kys, isn't world so boo boo horribly unfair to you anyway? hahahaha

go fuck yourself you havnt been redpilled otherwise you wouldnt be bitching like this.

You seem to have listed only the despicable side of reality but believe me there is beauty if you look from close and far enough.

B O T U C A T U
O
T
U
C
A
T
U

> male best friend
> without children

ask out your beta orbiter. ask him if he wants to marry you and raise high-IQ white babies.

oh my bad, what I meant was:
> tits or gtfo

are you young or someting? i don't get why so many of you people get so affected by this shit. When i was a teenager I was convinced by far darker disturbing shit, like imagine being convinced of mk ultra sex kittens and underground cities where elites have their own society, and they are satanists who torture babies for life force and reptillians possibly exist who eat people and a NWO is going to put us in concentration camps. None of that made me cry or feel like shit. it more just shocked me for a day or two

I think it's kind of cute that you ragtag group of revolutionists are giving me advice on staying alive and being happy or killing myself.

I appreciate it.. I'll be happy one day soon, I promise you anons

fpbp.

Same here user. My time on Sup Forums has had a correlation with the deterioration of my social life and general mental health.

lmao were you a grown ass man that thought the gov and media were honest and gave a fuck about you? what are you some kinda faggot? ill never understand adults who dont think people in power try to fuck them over every chance they get

...Leave Sup Forums now and never came back!

in b4 dead kike on a stick

what's the disease?

> high-fat zero-sugar high-protein keto diet
> TRT to maximize remaining years
> cryonic freezing when above fails

Very close, less than 300km

>I am a woman and I feel the exact same way.
Well...we're waiting

But im just a Chicano from south san diego. Time to continue life in quite desperation.

UNTIL YOU SHOW US YOUR TITTIES YOU ARE A FAGGOT PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN

CASE CLOSED

Congrats you've hit stage 2.
Start lifting asap.
And reading more.

Pussy, go back to Plebbit fag!

What you've seen can't be unseen. Through Kek, make them cuck. I've been redpilled so fucking hard that I stayed up for days on end questioning the existence of the fucking planet, user. Carry on and man the fuck up. Everything will be okay.

Not possible, the dude is a faggot.

Very close, less than 300km

>reddit spacing

Get out fucking NORMIE REDDITFAG!