AMA

The individuals responsible for stealing this flag have been brought up on charges. Those of you who have helped harass Mr. LaBeouf are next.

ye

Yessss

ddd

Ok

I sure hope they don't get raped in prison after the guards find out they are associated with white nationalism

Yeah, right, go lick up some muratic acid you mong.

can someone give me a quick update what happened with the flag?

Hey everyone!

We have a giant faggot bitch in this thread who is super ultra hyper massively anally atomized cornhole collapsed, posterior prolapsed, keister kaboomed and butt blasterized, not to mention shitter shatterized his STUPID, CORNY, little stunt didn't work out.

And you tell shia "the poof" labeouf that he needs to get a fucking job and lay off the heroin he's been wasting so much of Soros's money on lately.

HEY YOU GUISE! ISN'T THAT DAVID BROCK JUST FAAABULOUS?

I'M OP! I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP CHOKING ON SOMALI DICKS!

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US, HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US! they say.

He isn't going to divide you, he's going to concentrate you. At a camp. Where you die.

Autist found the flag by noticing plane contrails in sky and used flight records to figure out location.

>thinking you can arrest the plague of frogs

Every jew is going to burn.

Beef gives Morbo gas.

Shia needs to get out of our way.

Its funny how every time the lefty loons think they're finally starting to get control again, some agent of KEK shows up, flips their wagon upside down all over again in the most symbolic way possible in the synchronicity of that moment, and then the left is back to square one all over again.

Hahahaha holy shit that's impressive

see

The Loli that ate the flag was sentenced to a lifetime of headpats and strawberry crepe eating.

Those of you that fuck with Mr. LaBeouf will suffer the same fate.

Someone is already planning a drone strike on the empty flag pole, there were photos of a setup with an inverted bucket lined with glue and a flag hanging off of it connected to a drone, so that it could be set on top of the flag pole and couldn't be removed.

The opening act of this part of the piece is Shia crying to TN law enforcement.

I need sauce on capture the flag hero getting charged. This is an effort to slide the thread about LEO onsight now with Shia and his naked flag pole.

>tfw we actually are the intelligence agency now

Triangulation motherfuckers

I read an article that lead me to believe that it's shia who is in trouble with the law, and that they've told him to pack his carpet bagging scalawag ass up and get the fuck out of TN.

Saw it on goldwater. Don't know how reputable the site is, as its the first time I'd ever heard of it.

Jeez these pepes are gettting really good

That is fucking clever, though. Never ever would have thought to do that. Bastard is a unironically a genius.

It's like Wile E Coyote vs the Road Runner.

>be liberal
>huge fan of HWNDU
>rub my flacid gender neutral shame rape part to manlet La Beef
>find out frogs stole our precious flag
>can't handle much more
>our precious female leader lost
>our undocumented citizens deported
>our flag gone
>literally shaking (for the 200th time since mid November)
>have an idea for revenge
>tell the hacker called 4Chin that he is going to be arrested
>now maybe he will stop
>please Goddess let him stop
>i can't handle losing anymore

Source faggot

The thing is though Wile E Coyote -learned- over time, and eventually, very late in his & RR's storyline, he caught RR.

The left doesn't seem to be capable of learning, they just keep making the same idiotic moves over again and getting out played in the 1488th dimensional cross country zero-g polo game.

>Implying getting caught wasn't part of RR's plan

Trips if Shia LeBoeuf has micropenis....

pretty much

Back to Tumblr, OP.

LEL
E
L

You can't stop us you fucking faggot

It's Bug's Bunny and Elmer Fudd except Bug's Bunny is progressively getting madder and madder and has the gun, rather then Elmer Fudd.

Checked

Did this even happen? I saw it talked about but didn't hear anything else about it

>The individuals responsible for stealing this flag have been brought up on charges.
proof?

Didn't go through with it for some reason, he had the whole setup and drone and I believe he was even nearby.

thanks, med kit

Did Shia own the land the flag was on? Doubt it. Holes was Jew propaganda and same with the Even Stevens movie. Charge him too. Slit his throat, make him fuck Beans and Ren in Kim Possible cosplay, yadda yadda yadda

too bad. would have been amazing

None.
Any Sup Forumsack with enough balls to steal that flag is going to be smart enough to cover his tracks.

No, some random HWNDU supporter on twitter owned it.

You know, if a comedy movie were made of this with Shia playing himself, it just might give his career the boost it so badly needs. We ought to try selling the idea to the studios.

Powerfull..

Twitter sucks. Can't even get good CP anymore

lol youll never find your faggot surrender flag shia.

>The flag that was stolen was worth $600
Proof? Actually, I hope Mr. LaBeouf has a receipt for that flag. In most states, inflating the price of a stolen item to make a grand theft charge is also considered a crime.

>The flag that was stolen was worth $600
Why don't """"celebrities"""" know how to spend money.
Jesus fucking christ.

Sauce?

Or are you fake news?

Because pic related.

*25 million-600
ftfy

Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean you need to pay fucking $600 dollars for a piece of cloth.

It's dumb nigger shit like this that you see celebrities lose their homes and shit once the money dries up.

If I ever made 10 million dollars, I would never be poor again.

Nothing is going to happen. It is in Tennessee of all places; the only place more with Redneck Hill-men within Law Enforcement would be in Kentucky or WV.

This perfect example of poor craftsmanship. Worth $600.

If ID is gX+4Tapb, they will never find them.

>$600 flags

How do we sell him 10 more flags?

THIS IS JUST TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE FROM FUCKING WITH HIS NEXT EXHIBIT

>Thinking Sup Forums users are this computer illiterate

The guy who snatched the flag drove his car up the driveway. He should've parked down the road and walked to the site.

Same here, so many stories of celebrities that buy big houses and a lot of shit that ultimately gets repossessed because they couldn't make payments on it, they blew all their money on coke or wild parties. Not to mention a lot of them cheat their taxes or outright try to avoid paying it.

If I had 10 million it would last me though life, especially since I'm not very fond of consumerism/materialism, relatively minimalist when it comes to my home, and I don't really care about impression others. I would sustain myself and buy a lot of remote land to set a small house in.

> no source
> no facts
> no report
> emotional-based
> speaking like a feminist

Is this fake news?

Its artisan sourced, hand crafted of fair trade materials delivered using green energy and carbon offsets.

What happened to the bucket plan?

Drone guy was all ready then backed out at the last second, cold feet or something, need a new drone guy.

It was me. Come get me cunt

4 Harvest Terrace, West Perth WA 6005

Pretty sure that's a crack house

Who could be behind this post? Hmmm trying to scare people and make them stop harassing the Hollywood Jew.

Was looking at the wrong side of the road but my statement stands

It was me. I stole the flag. I also pissed on the pole and called Shia a faggot to his face.

We are just following his own orders.

???

hey look op fucked off, what a damn surprise

Somebody supposedly was going to go through with it but claimed a guard was on site. He took a pic of setup and then of the stuff in his trunk again near the site.

That user was offered a lot of money for this flag, but he's smart enough to just keep it in next to his holy items.

fake and gay kys

>Sup Forums doesn't cross post
>/hwndu/ isn't entirely comprised of Sup Forums and ex Sup Forums gamergate defectors

Mods will not divide us. We are them and they are us. Enough of this idiotic tribalism.

Well if you want to buy a weatherproof customized flag, it costs at least 100-200 dollars.

One of two options with flag, you s shred it up inro 4 years worth of pieces, and drop it piece by piece each day till the next election cycle.( that plan is a little long.) second thought, you cut up flag and do either letter by letter drone it in every day, or you drop it in day by day word by word. I think that will be the final breaking point it takes to get him locked up in an asylum. :D