Richard Spencer

Prove your not a blind follower of Richard Spencer by naming one (1) critisim you have of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdKxNnNv_EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he doesn't accuse the eternal anglo enough

he thinks too high level and should be pushing for more grass routs local change

also he dresses like shit

Richard Spencer putting a CivNat cunt in her place,

youtube.com/watch?v=WdKxNnNv_EE

sage

Obvious shill is obvious, fuck off. Richard Spencer is paid by Soros to claim he's one of us.

He's a literal fucking nazi and paid by deep state to delegitimize the GOP

He's been getting a little chubby lately.

Would like to see how you dress. What do you even mean by "grass roots local change", should he be shooting nigs in the street?

/thread

He has yellow fever.

>I don't follow him or know anything about him in the first place
>checkmate faggot

>delegitimize the GOP
hahahahhahahhaha

So is he a Nazi or a Jewish plant?

I mean winning local elections, securing white nationalist policies in local schools and municipalities.

whats that british guy who advocates for this

Stop lying

His "Hail Trump" at the end of his speech about Trump's victory was stupid as fuck.

Why would CNN outright lie about his referencing Jew's as souls gollemn? Why would they think they would need to lie?

both

The one most legit criticism you could make about him is that he loves attention too much for his own good. He thought he could use the MSM and ended up used by them as their pet Nazi.

He doesn't have the debating skills to play those games, he should keep to trolling people on twitter and organizing events.

Oh no not the GOP

He doesn't call out the enemy by its name.

He's painfully mediocre, though he appears more intelligent thanks to the multitude of morons in the white nationalist circle. In the recent pictures I have seen, it seems as though he's 'letting himself go' (not caring for his health/appearance).

Hes controlled opposition of the jews

More obvious than david duke

White

His seig heils are about the most autistic thing i ever seen

Duh. Nazi hair, you stinking Jew!

he's perfect in every way

Duh. Nazi hair, you stinking Jew.

He's an anti-NATO Russian shill, also married to a Russian woman who works for the Kremlin

>Trips of truth
>kek has spoken

Trips, btw.

He's a crypto-Jew closeted gaylord with a silly haircut and a double chin waiting to happen.
But, humor aside, are you guys really white nationalists? Haha. What the fuck. Don Quixote much?

He's running for Congress in 2018, from Montana

He isn't hardcore enough for my tastes. He needs to be calling out the enemy and calling for the genocide of lesser species.

He's an AIDS-ridden fag with the gayest haircut riding the coattails of internet cuck-wingers.

This dude's following has been growing exponentially. I have no reason to believe he's controlled opposition. All he has to do is stand there and lefties lose their shit.

His design of the Alt-Right logo is a tragedy.
It's so badly designed it makes me cringe every time.

LARPed way too hard during his NPI speech. His debating skills also need to be worked on. He's doing better though.

Is it supposed to low key look like klan hats? Haha wtf

Inferior to Based Bowden

> Kopi Luwak
Opinion discarded.

too focused on Zionism which is a purely Israeli internal issue.

preoccupation with Zionism is pure Globalism.

He doesn't kill enough mudslimes.
He didn't pull out a gun and shoot the guy that punched him.
He's not a Nazi.

Yeah, his haircut instantly disqualifies him. He is just someone for the media to point to and say "Nazi".
Stefan Molyneux or Paul Joseph Watson kick his ass in the court of "get off yer ass and say whatcha got motherfucker".
As far as I can see, this clown ain't got jack shit except the domain "altright.com" and a lot of suspect media attention.

This. It should be a white lambda on a black background.

He's a pussy and crid on live TV.

He's an anti-Christian LARPagan. I prefer Vox Day to his autism.

PHALANX lmao

He got his ass kicked by a scat loving fag. Also is a plant from the left. Also goes to reddit. And also kek hates him digits confirm.

>unironically praising mr. MAYNE STREM METEOR
Some of us want to preserve our people. Don't discredit the altright as fake just because the co-opting attempt failed.

Just purely annoying

> 0.02 toilet paper rolls have been added to your account.

(OP)

Who?

critisim

Right?
In a world full of retards and degenerates, we don't need to worry about a white guy talking about white pride.
There are more immediate things to address instead of some faggity "prove it" virtue signaling.

He's a storm fag who is detrimental to actually to progress

Spencer actually recirded a podcast series with Bowden right before he died. Look up "Bowden!" On RadixJournal

Kek

nice thread /leftypol/

hes a fag

>reddit shilling this hard

Everyone knows he is fake oposition. Kek will punish him and all his cuck supporters.

Mass taggers are the worst kind of posters

In here you the nigga