What did Sup Forums Mods mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116263183
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>didnt hover over his post
hmmm

post was deleted by mods. Is there archive?

The post was about Obama's birth

They partake in work that is not monetary beneficial to them. They're mentally ill people.

Because you're a faggot leaf

Because you're a faggot leaf

monetarily*

This post isnt about politics
reported

yes

Fucking leaf faggot posting bait.

The mods here suck. Anyone who isn't a newfag knows it. The rules and mods along with the reddit invasions has killed this site.

The fuck is this shit. This shit RIGHT HERE. Happens far foo frequently. Don't be so obvious with your cancer, Heebs

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116263183

That post right there, is a violation

kek

OP, it's very simple. The mods want you and the rest of Sup Forums to post high quality posts! Look inside yourself user and see if you have been posting high quality posts.

could her eyes be considered hazel?

Mods are 404'ing pic related and you can't post an OP with it attached.

I would say so but I don't really know. I just know that she is perfect.

This is now a birth certificate thread.

You know maybe we really should leave on the 15th. The site is almost worthless now, wading through an ocean of piss to find the occasional plastic crucifix.

You are not allowed to say that Google now owns Sup Forums!!!!!

>(3.73 MB, 2400x3180)
why you stupid idiots posting such big files that is not possible to open
reduce them next time you fucking useless morons or don't post them at all you fuckhead

>Leaf

They wanted you to know that you are Canadian. They should honestly issue those to every one of your countrymen who post. Almost all Canadian postings should probably be on Sup Forums.

>make both documents the same size
>overlay one document onto the other in photoshop
>set the top document's blending options to multiply
>move the top document until one of the top stamps is overlayed perfectly onto the bottom stamp
>get fucking mindblown when the top stamp matches the exact angle of the bottom stamp
>do this until you see nine counts of forgery

It's against the Sup Forums rules to complain about Sup Forums.

Yes and that shows just how shit this site is.

Thank you very much

This is what I got, why are they censoring this? I thought the Obama Birth Certificate thing was already proven to have been faked from another persons birth certificate by a sheriff in Nevada or Arizona?

That's a blanket statement so they can just ban you for whatever the fuck they want. This is a private imageboard and if they see you being retarded they will just ban you.