i want LAWREN SUFERN tah sook My PEE-NUS but shes in CANADER

"Zum ov you arhe ull right. Don't wotch theh mayne streyeme medier tomorrow"

THAH LEFT HASS GONE IN-TWO MASS HYSTERIA

Are you READY for thah INFO WORE?!?

>this thread

WOTS THAh ERE?

IS IH A MAINE STREEM MEATIER?!

I TOOK SUPAH MALE VIE-TALLY-TITTY, AND LAWREN SUFERN DID NOT SUCK MY COCK

I'm goihng into MASS HYSTERIA, because DENYING by RIGHT to hav SEX wif her is NOT a LEHGETIMATE FORUM OF PROHTEST

bai theez tee shurts aht info waurs dot com

Tell me, Paul, what is it they're not telling me? What is it that they don't want me to know?

These are honestly kinda funny, def good meme material with his main stream meteor stuff. HOWEVER, i cant shake the feeling its a shill tactic somehow meant to discredit him. We are so infested with shills these days its hard to tell whats real... Someone red pill me on main stream meteors...

wot they TELL you is taht donul trump es a RAY-CYST

butt wot they WONT tell yur es taht thah LEFT is LOSING THE COULTAH WAR

>making shitpost memes is discrediting him

Lad thats jeddit tier thinking, factual inconsistencies is what can discredit people. Not shitposting. pjw denies the JQ but hes a useful idiot for now until he does.

DID YOU KNOW MAH PEENUS GETS HAAAAD WENN I REEELIZED MICHA MOORE IS A SAG OF SHIT?

Until he admits it*

These ones were really fucking funny.

I can't get passed how annoying pjw is so I never watch him really.

EH MAAYSH ENN MAYE SHOGG

so how long are these buttblasted hillshills going to keep posting these gay division threads?

the MANE STREEM MEATIOR will nut cova these twu fellos, IIGO AND GRIZKA
he'es a basic GYSTALT

THEEZ RE-TARHTEHD LEFTISTS NEED TU PECK UP A FOOKIN BOOK ONCE EN A WYLE

>division threads

How in what way is this division, infact how is he part of the movement to preserve the white race in the first place?

ERRRR AH MANE STREEM METEOR IS ABOUT TO HIT AH FOOKIN ERFF

YOU. UTTAH. FOKIN. MOORE-RON

A MATCH IN MY SHOCK

steeck too tha izzsues

I have a hunch that he will leave Alex and do his own thing. Lauren Southern left the rebel and I suspect this is the beginning of some sort of re-arrangement in the "alt-right media". He's probably sick of alex jones shit (as based as jones is, he burns through talent very fast Im surprised watson has been there for so long).

IMAGUN MOY SHOCK as the INTOLERANT LEFT loys oh-gen aboot its HUMANITEERIEN GOULS