Give me a rundown on the Black Irish, pol

Give me a rundown on the Black Irish, pol

I'm basically pic related

True origins? White status?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Connery
scotsman.com/news/dna-shows-scots-and-irish-should-look-to-spain-for-their-ancestry-1-552560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sean Connery is Scottish

they are just irish people with dark hair, eyes and skin tone. nothing suspicious.

>His paternal grandfather's parents emigrated to Scotland from Ireland in the mid-19th century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Connery

Many pure Anglos/Scots are also black too so doesn't matter

The urban legend is they are originally Iberian aka moors. Are we niggers?

im sure if this moor theory had been proven genetically there would be articles about it. as far as i know black irish cluster with irish and are not in the direction of iberians. european western hunter gatherers had dark hair and dark skin only a few thousands of year ago

Of course not. Yes, the insular peoples are related to Iberians but thats going way back, nothing to do with moors.

Why would Anglos, Scots, Irish, or Welsh have to look like Nordics anyways? They don't have much do with Nords, save for some Viking raids.

You are no less European then the others who have stayed European through the ages.

>has black in name
>not nigger

Am confuse. You are just a mick then.

I've always wondered why my scotch irish daddy had such a pension for chicken, watermelon, grape/orange soda, irrational chimp out rage and wild women. Pic related, rendering or Robert the Bruce monkey.

I've got this black Irish in me. Have a friend from another Irish family who has the same hair as me among some other consistent features. Makes you wonder how many 'ethnicities' there really are.

maybe youre irish-jewish.

Genetically the Irish are linked to the pre-Moor Northern Spanish.

Even their ancient legends(?) talk about a great King sailing from Galicia.

You swarthy fuck, you.

Don't speak it

Spanish Armada survivors

But what's that? A thousand men?

Genetics fan out over time, the numbers add up

when you see a coin on the floor do you feel the urge to lunge towards it and snaffle it up into your pocket?

They are the original paleolithic people of Ireland before the celtic migration.

So? Some Germans had red hair, the fuck does that mean?

apparently this is just a myth. all the spaniards quickly went home after being wrecked and didnt contribute to the gene pool.

>Some Germans had red hair, the fuck does that mean?

that means some germans have no soul.

How can you tell difference between the natives, the celts, and the Gaelic peoples? What were their differences culturally?

You can't, it's way too far back. Only difference is dna.

>some

This. R11B. Highest in Ireland,Wales,Scotland and Northern Spain.

scotsman.com/news/dna-shows-scots-and-irish-should-look-to-spain-for-their-ancestry-1-552560

Surname gives away his paternal heritage. That's an Irish name.

Shawn O'Connory

Sean Flannerty McFekkinO'Connory.

meds

Nice

Europe's coastlines were inhabited by brown skin black haired blue eyed caucasoids before whites migrated to europe via the levant and Anatolia

what are you even talking about, go to sleep nignog you need to recover cuz your just writing mumbo jumbo right now

>tfw half (((black))) Irish half Spaniard
feels okay why are there so many half spic/potatoe niggers? I know too many for this to be a coincidence.

it's not just the irish. John oliver and rusel brand are both from england

>what is 'bronze diabetes' aka hemochromatosis?

i think that 13 year old article has now been disproved. celts didnt come from spain to ireland.

>John oliver and rusel brand are both from england

i dont know about john oliver but russel brand is not british. he must be a gypsy or something.

Don't know But I am sure I would spread my boipucci for Sean Connery in instant

thats almost a bit gay.

My grandfathers half scott half norweigan with the features expected bar his nigger skin. Both me and my mother tan really well but we are nowhere near that swarthy fucks level

lol

>he must be a gypsy or something.
dont think you have ever seen a gypsy to make that claim

The original irish aren't celts tho