Hollywood Propaganda BTFO

Government isn't the only place where leftist filth is getting wrecked.

Hollywood Jews hemorrhage money because people aren't buying their shit propaganda flicks anymore.

Ghostbusters and Jane Got A Gun had strong independent womyn fighting misogyny.
>Result: Lost 70 Million and 22 Million

Ben Hur and Huntsman 2 shoehorn niggers into white roles because they were kangz
>Result: Lost 120 Million and 75 Million

Rules Don't Apply and The BFG are jew nepotism vanity flicks owned, starred, etc. by the juden.
>Result: Lost 24 Million and 100 Million

Deepwater Horizon and Snowden were anti-oil and pro-big daddy government messes.
Result: Lost 60 Million and 15 Million

They can only make money riding the coattails of franchises like Star Wars and Marvel while shoving multiculti garbage in. And even that's starting to fail.

The cultural shift is evident. The moving picture jew will be defeated.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/sony-to-write-down-nearly-1-billion-on-movie-business-1485773583
pinewoodgroup.com/our-studios/usa/pinewood-atlanta-studios
youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg
kickstarter.com/projects/kungfury/kung-fury?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The MPJ has already started pivoting to streaming. The old order won't adapt, but you can bet your life that Jew Jew Abrams will have a Netflix show

JJ Abrams has never created anything. He latches onto franchises and sucks the life out of them like the juden parasite he is.

All his "successful" productions will end up like Star Trek where the studios have to hide the fact their losses.

It's an unsustainable model. And I can't wait to see their continued downward spiral.

Oh come on Lost was great, Abrams isn't that ba-
> Remembers Lost
> Remembers how Sayid, an Iraqi militant, falls in love with a young white blonde-haired blue-eyed girl
> Remembers the black single FATHER and his son
> Remembers the lesbian couple
> Remembers Kate and Juliet the strong independent womyn who played their male counterparts
> Remembers the Koreans, mexicans and africans
> Remembers how all the villains were white guys
DAMMIT POL I LOVED THAT SHOW YOU RUIN EVERYTHING
I WANT TO GO BAAAAAAAACK

Juden love money even more than they love pushing degeneracy on the goy. They will start making right wing propaganda and implant themselves into top level positions on the right. They will convince right wing goys that jews are a part of their movement to control the right and avoid their ovens.

Milo was a test subject for this.

I was so happy John Wick 2 did so well as these sjw movies fail.

>Not claiming loses in your movie to miss taxation.

John Wick is great. Korean revenge homage. Simple traditional storyline. The prototypical action stars that used to run rampant in the 1980's.

Except they've been playing damage control trying to assure people their sjw fests have been amazing successes.

>Result: Lost 70 Million and 22 Million
>Result: Lost 120 Million and 75 Million
>Result: Lost 24 Million and 100 Million
You obviously don't understand (((accounting))). The first rule of (((accounting))) is privatize the profits and socialize the losses.

I'm sure the idiot investors and stockholders lost a shit ton of money on these flaming bags of porch crap, but I'm sure the (((producers))) all got paid well for their work.

But sometimes I like video entertainment it's funny.

I just wish there wasn't so much jew propaganda shoved inside. Couldn't we have an entertainment industry that wasn't a complete Jew monopoly? Make it about entertainment and not propaganda.

Something needs to happen like music & games where there is no "central" place to make TV/movies anymore... it needs to become distributed enough that we can relinquish control from the greedy moneychangers.

Unfortunately when a typical TV pilot costs $1MM to produce it's not comparable to recording your own album or programming your own video game.

"This is the End" was great, though

Ghostbusters Wikipedia:
>The film's performance contributed to Sony taking a $1 billion writedown in January 2017.

wsj.com/articles/sony-to-write-down-nearly-1-billion-on-movie-business-1485773583

hollywood works on the 80-20 model, about 80% of the movies lose money, but 20% of the big blockbusters make so much money it covers the studio costs for all the other shit they make.

This is why so much capeshit gets made, because it's an easy way to secure a 200-300 million profit.

WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE HOLLYWOOD?!?!!

Do we have one auto company? Do we have one television manufacturer? Do we have one shoe maker? So why the fuck do we have only one place to make movies?

Give these fuckers some competition!

The answer is because it literally takes hundreds of millions to produce a studio.

I agree 100% LA should not be the only monopoly on video entertainment. But until a billionaire buys some land in Texas to build film studios, this will not happen without a LOT of money.

Also (((their))) argument is that technically we do have competition... NBC, CBS, FOX, Sony, WB, Paramount, Nickelodeon, etc.

But they're all incestuous Jew-run institution in the exact same physical part of the country. So it feels like a monopoly because it practically is, although technically there is competition.

The indie scene is a joke because nobody has $12MM to produce twelve episodes of a new TV show at one million a pop. If anyone ever has the balls to do it I'd support them all the way

>The answer is because it literally takes hundreds of millions to produce a studio.

I don't believe that anymore. Technology has changed the game. There is no reason a group of people cannot make the same quality film as a major blockbuster for less than a million dollars.

>LA should not be the only monopoly
It's not. pinewoodgroup.com/our-studios/usa/pinewood-atlanta-studios
But it needs to not be jew-owned/nepotized and operated.

What was that movie about the anti-NRA lawyer?

Not to be confused with Denial which was the exact same chick played by another actress battling fake British accents and people denying the 6 Trillion.

You need:

- actors
- writers
- cameramen
- boom/mic operators
- lighting
- music
- props, costumes, accessories, vehicles etc
- the literal stage/lot for filming
- renting filming locations if you film on street or in office parks or w/e
- recording & editing equipment
- oh and tons of people for post-production/editing/VFX

Could films be made cheaper than Jewwood? Yes of course.

But at the end of the day an indie-made film that aims to hit Hollywood quality is just going to cost a good amount. It's far cheaper to get your band mates together in a recording studio than it is to film your own version of Liar, Liar

>There is no reason a group of people cannot make the same quality film as a major blockbuster for less than a million dollars.
I'm pretty sure people already do this. The problem is distributing it and making some of that money back. Distribution is still jew-controlled even if you could make your own series.

They don't give a shit if they don't make any profit.

They want the propaganda effect.
It's a long term investment.

Lost kept not firing David Lindelow aka That Guy Who Keeps Writing Movies As If He Were A TVTropes Poster (or /tg/) so even outside that it was shit.

user, the equipment those companies use still costs millions of dollars. Your laptop and Film editor plus program isn't going to match that.

I think this is true. They accept financial losses if the propaganda is correct.

>snowden
>pro big government
k

The reason that the movie industry is based in LA has to do with the historical access to remote filming locations –within an ~hour drive you can film in the mountains, sea, desert, forrest etc.

eyo hol up are u sayin there was a ben hur remake?

WSJ is behind a paywall. No can read.

We still enjoy Casablanca, Citizen Kane, and the Godfather as classic pictures that stand the test of time. My laptop, film editor and program far exceeds what they had.

youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

kickstarter.com/projects/kungfury/kung-fury?lang=en

Propaganda isn't going to work if no one is watching it.

You don't get it, propaganda's goal is not to be profitable, but to control the opinions of the weak-willed and stupid (i.e. 90% of the population).

The (((media))) are controlled by a tiny group of people who are already multi-billionaires and have no need for more wealth - they now just want power.

Yeah that's why i only watch indie mindbenders now.

100% white, 100% redpill

I think they don't care if it does badly as long as they can push their agenda.
I mean take a look at fem Ghostbusters. There's no fucking way in hell CEOs actually thought that shit was gonna sell, especially with the marketing campaign shitting all over people who said they didn't like it

You're using movies that had ample period set pieces and award winning actors, that really doesn't support your argument

>ample period set pieces
people have houses, and can film outside and in buildings

>award winning actors
acting is not hard

American movies are dead. All recyled shit and everyones bored of it. Movie thearters are to expensive and teens annoy the fuck out of customers

Kung fu movies are the best. Watch it for the art of fighting instead of lame graphics and tons of random content to entertain those with low attention spans

Low-risk, high-concept blockbusters supported by massive merchandising and completely stripped of all nuance and subtext so that Eastern Europeans and Asians don’t get confused. Unable to tell a succinct story in 90 minutes, directors make 3 hour films that drag on like someone shot the editor. The world has gone digital, which means no more tough decisions about brevity. The film industry is dead and. to add insult to injury, we have to watch as gutless studio execs strip the last pieces of meat from its decaying corpse

If they had made back their budget and even doubled, tripled, quadrupled, etc. the budget in profits the kikes would still say the movies didn't make any money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting

>Stan Lee, co-creator of the character Spider-Man, had a contract awarding him 10% of the net profits of anything based on his characters. The film Spider-Man (2002) made more than $800 million in revenue, but the producers claim that it did not make any profit as defined in Lee's contract, and Lee received nothing.

>Winston Groom's price for the screenplay rights to his novel Forrest Gump included a 3% share of the profits; however, due to Hollywood accounting, the film's commercial success was converted into a net loss, and Groom received only $350,000 for the rights and an additional $250,000 from the studio.

>According to Lucasfilm, Return of the Jedi, despite having earned $475 million at the box office against a budget of $32.5 million, "has never gone into profit".

True but still so decent movies have been made for just a few grand, like El Mariachi

reading this makes your blood boil , when do we murder these beasts finally and for good?

You don't have the actors, sets, costumes, and your camera might not even be better in every way.

>hurr but instead of cutting strip of film with a razor blade I have a laptop
awesome

>Stan Lee
>not smart enough to take 10% of the gross.
It's his own fault.

Always take a percentage of the gross revenue. It's the only number they can't hide.

I truly enjoy reading about Hollywood's failures.

whatever dude.

>Germany

You guys should have got it right the first time

To be honest I feel like fatalism is misplaced here.

I think we'll see a big uncucking soon here as well.

They infect the minds that do. Which changes their attitude and behavior int he real world. Further infected others. It's like a virus

Support independent filmmaking. It's not all 2deep4U arthouse trash, plenty of entertaining movies are always made by nobodies and they never see the light because most people still want to jerk off to Star Wars.

>To be honest I feel like fatalism is misplaced here.

>I think we'll see a big uncucking soon here as well.

The internet took away the information monopolies one by one from the elites, and gave it to the masses.
We are witnessing the beginning of a second age of enlightening. I am sure that there is a place reserved for Sup Forums some day in the history books.

I never thought of that. Because the internet was hyped with so much bullshit, I dismissed it all, even though I knew it was important. But now when I think of Gutenberg,. I can see we would look back and draw parallels.

You make a good point - we have broken the monopoly on information. And we are also breaking the monopoly on propaganda and entertainment. The have lost control.

What's the fallout going to be?

Remember, the big thing with Guttenberg was that it allowed the distribution of bibles in the people's native tongues. The first german language bible translation was done by Martin Luther, and stayed valid for hundreds of years.
Before that, bibles were on Latin exclusively, as was the church sermon.
The church knew about who would go to heaven and who to hell - essentially, due to it's monopoly, religious affairs weren't much different from ancient egyptian times.

What I have been waiting for years now is this:
think about a transnational nationalistic political party or movement. Like the communist party, or the french revolution movements across europe.
What kinds of consequences would it have, if such a political entity coordinated it's steps across borders, within multiple parliaments on a democratic fundament?
I.e., what if the internet allows the people of the world to play with the globalists on an even playing field?

Used to be a huge movie collector, I would buy everything, the dvds, the posters, toys, the directors cut rereleases, everything. Last year really opened my eyes and I stopped completely. Now I just read.

That's why the new right movement must be sharp on their jq and oven any motherfucking kike

>What's the fallout going to be?

Whatever we meme it to be. The Boomers and Generation X cucks aren't linked into our consciousness but from Millennials onward we can influence opinion vastly beyond our numbers.

because he always mentions 2 films in a sentence. how fucking brainded are you?

>I'm sure the idiot investors and stockholders lost a shit ton of money on these flaming bags of porch crap, but I'm sure the (((producers))) all got paid well for their work.

They do, but they are getting no money for new (((movies))) unless they manage to get the taxpayer to pay for it.

i love indie mindbenders

would you recommend some please?

You should try anime.

The Room is a nice example that you don't need million of dollars to make a good movie.

Used to be really into it back in the day, really liked Ninja scroll, Jin-roh, Perfect blue, those were awesome. Now I don't see too much like that.