twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes but you American

Shut up, non-country.

Brussels get out I know you're a shill, South African Jew is on notice

Meme-France will pay for xer crimes

I've been to Europe for 3 months,America for 4 months
I can safely say that both are shit and I would kill myself if I was born there

Jesus Christ you can't even know for sure how far in they push the dildo

do you have a chinese gf? How does she smell?

Where did you go in the states? Mega cities?

Austria is fine

why does everything good go to shit eventually

why do people have to learn the hard way everytime

how come there are so few austrian posters on Sup Forums?

Same reason why there are no Lux or Swiss posters. It's a small country with only a few million people.

Better question: why do people pushing the "we will all be cocoa colored mixed race in 10 years(:" meme not realize that Africa will always be black and China will always be Chinese and they're only talking about white nations being destroyed demographically

Europe doesn't suck tho.

Have you been there in the last two years my muslim friend

Belgium is beyond salvation. It's even worse than Sweden (militarily speaking) 'cause our police and military are so weak.

now you're asking the right questions

exactly, idiots the lot of em

hopefully a fuckin asteroid shows up within ~200 years

>'cause our police and military are so weak.
This. Fucking hell our police is incompetent.

youtu.be/K0hD7IffTJs
Entry level redpill on destruction of europe

>Anglo and American betray us
Call us shit. What a world. Europe is dead. Thanks for stabbing your fellow whites in the back you anglo kike shill traitors

San fran and Autism,Texas

Thanks for defeating those evil Nazi's America!

Can you give me a quick rundown on how we stabbed you in the back? That's not my understanding at all so I think you're talking shit but maybe I'm wrong

Americans are legitimately cancer. They're nothing but kike puppets and then parade around as the defenders of western culture while a nigger rapes a child 5 meters away from their house.

Anglos are the problem friend. They've been the favorite kike puppet for as long as kikes and anglos have been around

We elected a guy our left wing said was literally hitler itching for nonwhite genocide. Better off than 90% of Europe desu

When were anglos not traitors?
Diplomatic relations were established with the Ottoman Empire during the reign of Elizabeth, with the chartering of the Levant Company and the dispatch of the first English ambassador to the Porte, William Harborne, in 1578.[56] Numerous envoys were dispatched in both directions and epistolary exchanges occurred between Elizabeth and Sultan Murad III.[20] In one correspondence, Murad entertained the notion that Islam and Protestantism had "much more in common than either did with Roman Catholicism, as both rejected the worship of idols", and argued for an alliance between England and the Ottoman Empire.[21] To the dismay of Catholic Europe, England exported tin and lead (for cannon-casting) and ammunition to the Ottoman Empire, and Elizabeth seriously discussed joint military operations with Murad III during the outbreak of war with Spain in 1585, as Francis Walsingham was lobbying for a direct Ottoman military involvement against the common Spanish enemy.[58]

English writers of the period often expressed admiration towards the "Turks" and the "Ottoman Empire", describing it as endowed with "Majestical and August form and features" and being the "Powerfullest nation in Europe", saying that the Turks were "the only modern people, great in action- he who would behold these times in their greatest glory, could not find a better scene than Turky" and that they had "incredible civility"

Please bomb us again to protect minorities and muslims from the evil nationalist europeans. You're a real friend to europe. Thanks for all your help so far, we really appreciate it.

Painful to read your posts you literal gold-hoarding irrelevant mountain Jew. Kill yourself

Yes. The truth is painful. Thanks for fighting on the right side of history during WWII, you really saved europe. Your (((owners))) are very grateful.

You elected another kike. Wow good job you literal nigger cocksucker. Your 56% shithole has been nothing but cancer for Europe and then you have the guts to blame it on Europe. If america disappeared the world would be a better place.

THIS IS YOUR EXAMPLE OF BEING A TRAITOR! Jesus Christ it's literally nothing but strategic alliances you absolute dumb fucker. I guess an irrelevant country thinks different to us tho

Thanks for being literally nothing but (((bankers))) you irrelevant fuck

>protects Europe from ottomans from centuries
>the first thing anglos do is give them guns
Anglos are a pile shit, they've never done anything but hurt Europe and import niggers and shitskins.

>blaming trumps America for the actions of FDR
stay mad medpack, at least we want to help you out, you could be a little less of a bitter fag please

Remind when Switzerland carpet bombed Germany.
Remind me when Switzerland sat with Stalin to plan the invasion of the Reich
Remind me when Switzerland, at the behest of jews sat with jewish bankers to discuss the partitioning of Reich assets?

Here's my reminder for you betrayer. The Anglo did all of these things, and many more. You need to learn your history. You have betrayed europe. We are a corpse waiting to be interned but I'll be damned if I don't spend my last moments before europe becomes an african colony cursing your name

>we dindu nuffin!
>but fuk yurop what a shithole xd
You guys really are literally niggers. If you want to help the white race then make the united states disappear.

sorry, where is that? Or u just posted smth, u had in your storage?

>Help you out
Sure, I believe you 100%, no way you'll once again bomb us to protect the kikes, niggers, and muslims. Because learning from history is just something idiots do right.

k

It's been posted a million times, it's London obviously.

That would be fine if white Americans had somewhere left to go, like a homeland for example. Unfortunately you shark-toothed AIDS-wasted ballerinas shit up the place while we were away conquering the new world

So where's that non white genocide you're talking about huh? Oh that's right nowhere. All Trump said that he'd love it if Ivanka got fucked by niggers and how much he loves jews. Truly a champion of white people.
Fuck off the only reason americans ever interfere with europe is to push more niggers and communists in.

If any CIA or KGB listening, please just nuke us and start again from our ashes.
We have failed this world, don't let the disease reach its final form.

>cursing my name
Kek, we barely even know your name. You are the one who needs to learn history your understanding is deeply flawed. Switzerland didn't bomb Germany because they COULDNT. Different levels if countries play different games. You just try to hide and survive, we tried to rule. I guess you just can't understand what that's like

You had a homeland.

You spent the last hundred years bombing us to protect your kike overlords.

The last 30 feeding Africa to make their population explode and together with your kikes push for their migration to Europe in the hundreds of millions.

The last 15 destroying the middle east deposing the only men capable of keeping those chimps in line

The last 5 bombing Syria at the behest of kikes and muslims to push even more refugees to europe and giving Turkey disproportionate power over europe with threats of opening nigger flood gates

Thanks America! With friends like you, who needs enemies.

German cities still need to get evacuated sporadically when they find a Swiss bomb with a delay trigger, used to slaughter as many innocent civilians as possible, and need to defuse it.

Americans got thrown out of Europe in the first place because they were degenerate autistic cultists. Why do you think anyone wants your shit kind back? All your worth is being kike puppet rapists to dispatch when a country has some funny ideas about not liking kikes.

>I've been to Europe for 3 months,America for 4 months

Boob job+sex change?

>we tried to rule
Your capital is a caliphate. What are you ruling as a result of sucking kike dick during WW2? This level of delusional is insane. Are you a paki?

what the fuck is that slum? is it somalia?

>deflection, the post

New paris. Thank god the Anglos defeated the evil Nazi's!!

Just surrender properly the next time.

Kike. I'm done with you. Europe might be dead but I'll hate you for the rest of my life. Thanks for the defeating the Nazi's for your jew pals.

>ruuuuulers of the waaaaaves xd
>just don't talk about gangrapist paedophiles or you'll get arrested for racism

somalia isn't that dirty now that everyone's gone to sweden

In case that leaf is still here:

Anglos will finally drown in their third world shithole that they created at least. They're under the false belief that the kikes will protect them in the end but they're gravely mistaken. They'll just get tossed aside as a ragdoll for some shekels.

>Leaf
>Anglo
>Lying
Europe might be dead but I only hope I can watch the last light of the anglo empire flicker out before our own pathetic descent into the night.

Lol are you drunk or just an overly emotional teen? Fucking pathetic europe is dying cus if crying bitches like you

>cus if
You're so obviously a mudslime little faggot. Congrats on colonizing europe. Good luck with it when the white man isn't around to feed you welfare and you're left resorting to cannibalism you pathetic subhuman

Ha not fucking likely. Also you're already a third world shithole so who the fuck are you judge?

>typo means im a paki
Swiss logic. Stay irrelevant cunt

>Kek, we barely even know your name
Thats because you anglos are braindead fucks, with literal commies in your education systems, that are dumbing down each new generation. This is the reason why you dumbfuck wouldn't be able to name even half the countries you fucked with your kikery.

Europe has been overrun with muslims before. We've been through this plenty of times. The anglos were traitors every time as well. We'll get through this too.
Nah we have actual police that arrests niggers if they act up. While in your caliphate you're not even allowed to protest a "death to britain death to the police" muslim march.

You won't. You'll die before us. Why? Cus you're a million times weaker than us you delusional faggot

Nope, we don't know your name because you're literally nothing, we don't care

I hope it doesn't end like that, but have fun with your byzantinesque last stand if it does, Swissbro

Never at this level. They are here in sufficient numbers and outbreeding us 10:1 or more. There's a time when you need to accept the inevitable. The kike with their anglo pets won. Take solace in knowing the anglo pet is going to die right alongside us. Two fetid corpses, one unmarked grave
>
>Cus
>RapeGangs
>More mosques than churches
>bin that knife
(((we)))

We'll die in the mountains surrounded on all sides by niggers and muslims. You're welcome to join us when the time comes.

Probably while being bombed by America for not being tolerant enough again. It'd be funny if it wasn't so damn pathetic

Outbreeding is a meme, once their welfare lifeline is cut off they'll quickly disintegrate. As long as there's some areas holding ground pushing out will be very easy. Well obviously the americans will start helping the muslims, like always. But at least this time around we have better relations with the russians.
Apponyi foretold the death of western countries a century ago, none of this is unexpected. They'll die in their filth and decent people can rise back up.

We'll become south african friend. America will start giving the niggers in europe aid when they start starving. Anything to destroy europe for the kike. That's the anglo way of life

Don't talk shit to Hungary, m8.

They've got their affairs in order much better than the UK I'm afraid.

Americans are already way more advanced in outbreeding the whites. They'll become africa way before western europe does. Not to mention that if muslims start getting an upperhand they'll resume the invasion of Israel and the good goys will have to rush there to defend them.

I feel your anger swissbro, same shit happened here when Yugoslavia fell apart.
They bombed white christians to protect jihadists, and then invented another fake country just to ensure the region remains a permanent ethnic clusterfuck.

Fuck burgers. They can't wait for an opportunity to stab whites in the back and please their kike masters.

I want to get off this ride.