BUH BUH CNN TOLD ME THAT NOTHING IS HAPPENING IN SWEDEN!

BUH BUH CNN TOLD ME THAT NOTHING IS HAPPENING IN SWEDEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

mosaisk.com/Torben-Lund/Bonnier-Hjorne-Klein-Jewish-Media-Scandinavia.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats what they get for stealing my stairs, fucking niggerd

Why is WikiLeaks on our side?

mosaisk.com/Torben-Lund/Bonnier-Hjorne-Klein-Jewish-Media-Scandinavia.php

Ooooh, finally.

Sweden is trying to jail him for consenting sex without a condom which they define as rape in glorious feminist utopia.

They're not. It just so happens that the world order right now leans left and is far more authoritarian than they purport themselves to be.

wut?

Because WikiLeaks is based

1655-1660

He wants that Russian citizenship.

what stairs? wut?

CNN will still keep tell you that nothing is happening

It isn't, the left is just the biggest faggot on the block right now.

This.

>still salty

>Russian propaganda

shiggy do

Bum

I think they see that the mainstream media is full of the elitist establishment leftists that all supported Hillary even if they knew she was corrupt. The mainstream left is just completely corrupt and corporate interest-oriented.

Police and media has come out and said that they block news of immigrant crime to stop SD from getting their "view of the world" confirmed.
We already know this.

>their "view of the world"
in other words reality

What a timeline

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

We care about the truth, as does Wikileaks, so we've all ended up on the same kickball team.

>close friend
Haven't they only spoken, like, twice?

found the CTR

Assange comes from a Australian journo school of pulling down cunts that get too tall

wikileaks with the google translated articles

what a fucking joke

Fuck you

because wikileaks has a perfect 100% track record, and they identify with the side that is right time and time again

Because the left has had it too good for too long, and it's time to rip off that humanitarian facade they've been toting for decades.
They're not on "our side," they're just doing what's right.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did this purely as a troll and to misdirect Trump's enemies, i.e. he didn't actually meet with Assange.

As far as "they" need to know.

Because Assange is a autist who spends his every waking moment on the internet. Like us.

And we shouldn't let Farage have the nuclear codes.

IT just seems that way because they're leaking a bunch of stuff that contradicts "the narrative"

The reason you don't see Trump leaks from them is because the left is busy doing that anyways by making up nonsense

a lot of that crime comes from Eastern Europeans. Poles, Bosnians, Albanians, Lithuanians and the like

WIkileaks is for empirical truth. The narrative is against it. We are for empirical truth. The narrative is against it. Common enemies make for strange bed fellows.

year old tweet tbqh

sad nothing has changed tho

Speak for yourself, I've always been against dishonesty and corruption. Wikileaks has always been my guy

Nobody who would fall to these leaks is worth a thing. Democrats and Republicans are the same shit and both parties are oozing with corruption. Down with authoritarian government, yes to freedom

Thanks for the tip, I do feel pretty tired. Everyone, listen to this user and get some sleep Yawn so tired. It really is time for bed.

Attero dominatus.

No problem, we all must be very sleepy now. Please, it's time to rest. Our eyes are so heavy. Sleep will feel so good. We are all so tired. Time to sleep.

Fuck off OP wikileaks is fake news

Please use a different proxy, ta.

Oh and fook'n kys!