Is drug dealing degenerate?

You are basically making money off retards wanting to fuck up their dopamine levels.

>flag

Morally as questionable as corn syrup and selling sugar candies to children.

Usually adults buy and use the drugs. Candies are especially marketed to little children (and manchildren) through coloring, shapes and additives. And probably causes more health related problems than drugs combined.

preach the truth my friend

digits confirm.

Exactly. No-one has any problem seeing the farce that was prohibition in the early 20th C. We are make the exact same mistake right now. Only the substances have changed. The law is a farce when it comes to drugs, so flout it. Don't let the law do your thinking for you. Drug laws are all about vested interests. They are not about public health nor morality.

*making

damn drugs

>pssst, you got the SHIT?

Drug dealers are the lowest of the low

not anymore degenerate than the shit companies sell you

In my view it depends on the drug

I hate heroin dealers because of what heroin does to people

Am I a manchild if I eat candy?

You're the dumbest of the dumb. Have another beer and a ciggie, Cleetus.

Depends on the dealer. Dealers can be classy selling to trump types to degenerates selling heroin to kids. In the end its not worth it. Drug money comes with envyious people and prison time. You will get caught either by a angry gf, rival dealer or mad customer snitiching you out. If you get caught you get time youl never get back and your record will haunt every job interview. Alot of people are dumb thinking they will be the next boston george but that era is over. Technology will catch you to weather its texts on your phone or the customers or xrays or whatever. If your a entrepenure imvest in opening small company like a janitorial company

If you're an idiot who's easily caught.

Try not to drink and smoke on the job. Also, it's not good long term unless you literally want to make it big.

It's good extra money if you're a wageslave/neet, but I'd recommend saving up that money to better yourself.

unless it's cut to shit or host impure additives.

i deal drugs. its not that bad

>drug dealing degenerate
...only if it's not the USA Cocaine Importing Agency (CIA) in which case it's all right.

Theres also to many dealers today. The shitty rap music of today influences so many ppl to sell drugs theirs more dealers than users. Now the smartest thing someone can do that wants to be an outlaw and make money is to launder money for drug dealers. More money less jail time if caught no annoying customers no violence if you do good buisness

Weapons-grade derp

Until a chatomer puts a needle full of blood aginat your neck that has aids in it. Thats worse than a gun pulled on you imo

with that attitude you will get beat and robbed, id be happy to fuck up a faggot like you. drugs have a profound impact on society, thats why the powers that be jeep their strangle hold on the supply. learn about the why's and why nots before starting such an ignorant thread. heroin was sold by the vayer aspir group legally by mail not even 120 years ago, they are making alot more on synthetic opioids over the counter now anyhow. Drugs are momentary happiness, but they can be a great ally in trying to be content if your cards were shit in this life. just be powerful and have pride in yourself. get hugh if you want too. and stand up for what you belive. a man is a man, period, so you'd better die on your feet before you grovel on your knees maggot

>almost forgot I had a bowl ready and waiting
Thanks for the reimnder.

>blame the dealer, not the person buying it for their own personal use
This is why we'll never win the drug war.

I blame both, in America i mainly blame the doctors that prescribe Oxycodone for mild back pain

Don't forget 'health food' marketed at women. So many fat girls love eating sugary 'fat free' yogurt or 'skinny' snacks that a so unfilling you eat the whole bag defeating the purpose.

and if your tell fat women what they're eating is unhealthy they turn into fanatical cultists chimping out that you insulted their gods.

It is if it's damaging your nation.

Ice here is a problem and dealers should be charged with treason and hung publicly.

I'd say the blame is more on the demand rather than the supply. Take out the supply and the demand will just turn to another addictive product. Bad people buy drugs, smart businessmen are just taking advantage of the market. They're just like beer manufacturers who stay in business knowing full well that most of their sales come from a few alcoholics rather than the general population wishing to moderately enjoy a drink.