Is american democracy "unfair"? How it works?

Is american democracy "unfair"? How it works?

PS: i'm not a anti-trump leftist.

It's unfair when a corrupt mafia oligarchy state like Russia hacks the DNC and the Russian puppet site Wikileaks leaks confidential emails every day to sway the election in favor of a fascist, womanizing, tax-cheat.

It's only unfair if you think the electoral college is anti-democracy in which case you're retarded

Without them and their vote, you're getting big population areas controlling the vote and fucking over the little guys and rural areas, if anything the popular vote being the only decider in the election is anti-democracy

Your butthurt is fucking delicious

>How it works?

It gives rural and suburban retards double voted for some unknown reason.

double votes*

daily reminder that Hillary didn't win the popular vote because over 5 million illegal immigrants illegally voted.

Popular vote is not a factor, because states are allowed to have their own laws of who is and isn't allowed to vote. For instance, in California you can vote without presenting any form of identification. This leaves the door open to voter fraud (non-citizens voting, convicted criminals voting, people voting more than once, etc.) so the system was made so that each state represents a proportional piece of the electorate. This way, it's less likely for a handful of states (or large cities) to fuck it up for the rest of the country.

fake news, big time

You missed out that he's also a serial raping, piss fetishising, Jew worshiping, anti-semite Bannon puppet who puts democracy at stake by trying to deport the poor criminals from his country.

It is unfair because people end up knowing the Truth? Because the demons that are hackers end up doing the job of actual reporters instead of talking about hand size?
Russia acted as a news outlet that was arguably the most impartial in its information. I say that because 100% of its stories were composed of 100% facts.

Hillary won the participation award.

Excellent points my leafy friend! I hope the deep state takes out this abomination of a "leader" asap.

The United States of America is not a singular country. It is a Union of States that happen to be in the americas.
The System they have is a representative system that has as a purpose prevent the subjulgation to the smaller population centers.

In a democracy it is easy for the majority to vote away someone's right and take what they own. In a Republic, the weak are elevated to a power that allows them to defend themselves as to never be anything but equal to those living in the cities. For people in the city do not know what is good for the entire nation.

So, yes it is fair. It is the most fair system. A vote is not one person, but the vote dictates how the land area, one of the 'states' feels about such choice.

Imagine if California New York and Texas could instead use their population to impose a 90% tax on all other states. Would that be fair for all those involved?

Also, Hillary won the popular vote against Obama too.

it's not democracy to begin with, its representative democracy aka republic

meaning there's a balance between votes and geographical areas

It was planned that way particularly so boston and new york wouldn't control everything and still works today so jew york and commiefornia don't control everything

also democrats wouldn't have won the popular vote without illegals anyways..

i pray every day they all of your friends and family are raped and killed or contract aggressive bone cancer. faggot nigger loving liberal. go fucking die. DIE YOU PIECE OF GOD DAMN SHIT! I WANT TO SEE YOU RAPED TO DEATH

you've been at this for months dude.

>city cuckcanuck detected.

it's simple, we aren't a democracy

it was funny at first, then it got stale, and now it is funny again.

why couldnt they just draw trump normally in this cartoon?

too afraid of their audience being unable to understand it without presenting trump as a drooling retard?

ding ding ding!

>PS I'm an anti Trump leftist
He said with a grimace, knowing that the evil Nazis on this board hate his guts and are racists supremacists
*Smirks*
>You cannot defeat me, for I have the power of good on my said (human nature love conquers all not that Jesus bullshit)
>Now, care to do battle?

XDDDD LE DRUMBF HAND IS LE SMALL XDdDDdDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BLUMBF BTFO