Sup Forums meme ruined woman's modeling career

Besides slowly killing us from the inside-out, it appears that memes can ruin people lives.

While you guys are summoning KeK, it might be best to remember this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7WMebV5qt3s

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/2kil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That wasn't us, that was 9gag

>Sup Forums meme

Didn't start here

Was literally posted on fake news sites before fake news was a thing.

The entire fucking advertising campaign she took part in came off as too straight faced.

I feel sorry for her. She can become my irl waifu anytime. Poland will be good for her.

Up until watching this, I totally thought that meme was true!

My god... what other memes are complete lies as well?!

Who cares? Chaos is all around us, people die and noone gives a shit, so one more broken nip - who cares? Noone cares about anyone.

So what is the true reason that kids are ugly then?

photoshopped

Stopped when this bitch claimed she never had plastic

Clear fucking lie you know you had those eyes done

no one cares, the chink deserved it

Same here

Me-memes can be fake news?

She willingly chose to model in a surgery ad. The only bad thing was the rumor that the "husband" sued and won.

Ive never seen this meme.

If this story appears on the BBC, be sure it is a propaganda piece. Dont you burgerfags be influenced by the faggoty British accents.

If the BBC are attacking Sup Forums directly, it is only because we have an affect and they are scared of what we can do and they need to mindfuck the normies

>gain world fame with no effort
>start crying about it instead of exploiting it's potential
Well she's pretty fucking dumb.

so someone made a lie ... and spread it on the internet? Why would any sane person do that?

can someone explain what the fuck happened

Yeah, they are abnormally big and round.

She's just a model. The case seems similar to models seen in exercise commercials. We all know they didn't get those bodies using some bullshit twist board.

>sane person
>asking on a board of weaponised autism brigade

I care about you user.

What bullshit. Like every single ad agency would somehow know it was her / know about the meme. What really happened was the trend of using rat faced Asian models stopped / was short lived, and she quit get working. She blames it on the meme because that eases her sense of rejection and because she likely wants to sue.

the kids aren't ugly, they're just out of focus.

chink

Why are women so fucking dumb? Memes are never made to bully one single person, they always apply to a wide range of people (in this case, Korean women, many of which have plastic surgery). Also, the fact that no one is hiring her because a fucking meme sounds so bullshit, I'm pretty sure she's just butthurt.

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

for the lulz

True.

She didn't sacrifice a dog to korean god during pregnancy.

So easy to blame everything on photoshop

Oh, Please........

Pic related is the image in question. I rekon they photoshopped the kids to look strange to create a "memes are bad" story. The MSM have no audience and the audience they do have are fucking retarded

>woman crying because she won't be able to coast through life solely on the basis of her looks

Lol. Now she has to get a normal job like everybody else.

This wasn't from Sup Forums, but from Ebaumsworld.
I don't blame you for the mistake, they keep trying to put their evil deeds on Sup Forums, the assholes.
At least now you know the truth.

I don't trust her nose also
and aren't her lips quite big?

>TLDR: I now have to get a real job

>Was literally posted on fake news sites before fake news was a thing.
Fake news has always been around, it just has a name now

The meme is years old. Its not even a meme. Its misunderstanding an advertising campaign. Its an Internet urban legend.

they are still brexit salty

YOU DISHONA YOH FAMIRY

I agree. She could only get small model job before like the surgery ad. Somehow she can still only get those small jobs but blames it on the rumors/memes?

how old are you?

> Model
> Career
These things are not the same

I saw it on a feminist instagram page, they were complaining about male privilege or something, i assumed it was true

it used to called "a hoax".
Dunno why cnn decided to change the name to "fake news"

Why is there no assumption that the man had the surgery? The ad and the meme never insinuates it was the women.

you seem to think the destruction of the world is NOT my true goal? Do you think that the fate of one individual is somehow a reminder that what we are doing, is "dangerous"?
Well no shit Sherlock

I do think the sudden rise of calling stuff fake news has something to do with the rise in calling people nazis and fascists, i just cant find the link

should've seen it, you have no excuse

Kek willed it. So it had to happen.
Beside, modeling is not a career. Now she can go and get a real job.

Never seen this meem before.
Also, sounds like stupid people are ruining her life by believing things they read on the internet.

because that guy from the white house called them to try and verify information, they ignored that and decided to pile up on the
>muh election was bigger

hoaxes are when you pretend shit happened, fake news is when you hide that something happened with unrelated shit.

what year was it around? I work alot and dont internet much (outside of work related browsing)

The guy is so much sexier, that is what all Japs should look like (no homo).

2010-2011
that's when I remember I saw it at least

psyops is why

yeah - I wasn't up on memes and such back then.

desu i think she just had a mental break down. Got tired of people asking about it.

The majority of them.

APOLOGIZE NOW

When I first saw it years ago I thought the assumption was that all Koreans got surgery when they were adults and that all the kids are ugly. I didn't get that it was supposedly just the woman.

desu I kinda feel sorry for her. I don't get how it could have effected her career though. She is still qt.

Wow. I feel very sorry for this qt.
I wish that there would be a phone call that could saved her career..

>Japs
You fell for the fake news just like the media told you to.

Sure maybe after you kill yourself.

It started in Asia.

Holy fuck I speak Mandarin pretty well and the BBC really fucked up the translation and blatantly missed out parts.

she asked for it.

Probably plastic surgery, unless she have an image of her when she was a child and also can't find her kids other than the Meme image

Her career is over not because of the meme but because she's getting fucking old.
Just grasping at straws to ignore reality.

They're Chinese I believe.

People don't want to hire her to model "because they think she had plastic surgery"? What the actual fuck? Who cares what she used to look like as long as she's pretty now, it's just modeling, not marriage.

Seems Taiwanese. She's browsing facebook and has a Taiwanese accent.

Watch the video. There was a rumor that the guy sued and won.

Holyshit!

She literally said it was photoshopped. That was the point of that picture. Did you even watch the video?

Please note:

This is a shill thread. BBC is propaganda. They know meme power and want to stop or discredit it. The OP is a government shill. Don't believe shill threads or government financed propaganda media like the BBC. Memes are not "news" either.

Do your own research

HAHAHA

Nobody even knew who this retarded cunt was until she came out with this video.

She's an attention seeking smart whore is all.

>ruined my career
Shit, I bet she has tons of pity jobs lined up for the foreseeable future

She's clearly already hit the wall.

9gag have gone too far this time

>crying about it and getting paid to do interviews about your nonstory isn't exploiting its potential

Gook cunts lie about their appearance all the time who cares?

she was fine with not being known around the world, she was clearly doing fine getting modelling gigs

this shit sucks honestly

sure she's not like starving or anything and she's still very attractive but that's quite the string of bad luck

modeling is not a job worth any kind of respect anyway, it's one of the most twisted work field and it's fucking with people heads

This bitch is old

Patriarchy.

She could've done much more with it than just a random interview.

>affected my work
>just stand there for work and smiles
haha fuck this gook

Are those supposed to be different people?

before and after make up

I still can't tell the difference between each, but cheers

Nah she is ruining her career.

She never had plastic surgery but she could do with some. It might help boost her shitty career. The bigger question is why the BBC is reporting it. The BBC narrative is never clear and never pure. What will they be reporting tomorrow that adds to what essentially is a non story.

Why would they want you to have a consistent narrative when they can make the world opaque and confusing, so you just won't worry about it.

Maybe the BBC to follow up on North Korea plagiarising pink floyd. vid.me/2kil

What meme?

It seems to be a slide thread.

The narrative is consistent. It is us who are not aware of the underlying menace of the BBC. These stories end up on Sup Forums because they want them on Sup Forums I am sure there is the odd reporter lurking in the background as we write.

Do not BULLY cute asians!

Afaik it was just a model photo and they're not even her kids

t. 9gag expert

>The narrative is consistent
>The BBC narrative is never clear and never pure
What did you mean by this?

My point was, that the news is not there to inform you about the world- but rather to distract you from what they don't want you to know. It is intentionally confusing and shifting to make people not see the underlying power structures.