Why are asian people physically inferior to western people?

Why are asian people physically inferior to western people?

Diet differences, more than anything.
American gooks usually turn out a normal size if they eat the American diet.

>normal size
>american diet

because we are more advanced.

why are white people physically inferior to blacks?

its the same principle.

blacks need to be top physical so they can snap trees with their hands and bash their enemies with rocks

whites need enough physical to move heavy industrial shit and smart enough to organize modern current.

asians are the peak balance for inter-galactic travel

fucking china...

Wrong, that's what decades of famine and malnutrition causes.

asian people are the peak balance of human race.

we do not need so much strength because the robot and technology do it for us. space civilization rely on organization, good administration of resources, collective thinking for group survival in harsh condition, fine-motor skill to manouver in anti-gravity (who needs white people strengh to smash things around with no gravity onboard).

white people are also hairy and smell strange.

white people is the middle-point between ape-man black to apex man asian.

but why are japanese women so much hotter?

I saw tall chink yesterday. Attention grabbing.

Because they have small penises.

I understand you're a troll but it's well known Chinese people have 0 moral capacity and are the worst savages on the planet, they're the human equivalent of an insect colony.
Far from being the apex of human development

We get it, you are ant people.

STOP TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Hey look at it this way they are at least much more intellectually superior to those in Africa and the middle east

they work and they don't have time to care for their bodies.

the only ones physically inferior are you koreans

the future has no occured yet.

but based on asian people characteristics, it is us, not whites, that will colonize the stars. we will be the representation of man to the aliens.

white people have excessive empathy akin to a mental disease. they will surely be noted as a race that contributed much to this stage of humanities development.

and humanity has reached many different stages of development.

but why are white people more physically attractive?

One pic more than 100 Sup Forums stupids

Another

empathy is human

i'd rather be empathetic than autistic

an intelligent alien race would be highly empathetic, as they haven't wiped us out yet

Filthy dog eating Chinamen trying to take credit for Japanese and Korean inventions. You filthy bug people haven't done anything noteworthy in like 1000 years

Keep telling yourself that, Chang. Make sure to keep your window closed to your 12x12 apartment so no pollution can get in.

I bet most Sup Forums shit here are ugly and weak, cant even deadlift 100 lbs

I don't even consider your kind to be a proper person. Go work on our products for 15 cents a hour you goblin.

If you'd see a baby get run over in the street you'd probably just act like nothing happened, that's the way you people operate.

Raw body power cannot be harnessed and used to your advantage, if you don't possess the needed willpower and proper mindset.

Dude, u r stupid, u skip the Logic 101

>diet
This. I'm Asian with short parents - father is 5'7, mother is 5'2 - but I grew up with a western meat and milk
diet and made it to 6'0 king-of-man let's tier. Also 200 lbs and /fit/izen so makes me bigger than most dudes walking around.

The short Asian is just a meme for Asians living in Asia.

Also be careful when you use the escalator when you start your 36 hour shift at the plant

oops, meant to post this webm

average high is around 1,25m in asia...

>empathy is human
ya don't you know its our sacred duty to take in less fortunate people like refugees and mexicans goy

he said empathy, not retardation

Good shit.

Why don't they just have stairs?

having escalators means they could look "modern"

its such a predictable reaction

when whites say that blacks are unintelligent and lazy you see blacks chimping out and talking shit against whites

its the same thing here, its the same dynamic

asians are the new whites, whites are the new blacks.

instead of picking cotton, you pay for cheap shit we make haha

>instead of picking cotton, you pay for cheap shit we make haha

And that makes you the slave.

>cheap shit we make
you misspelled "copy".

Sorry Chang, but morals are absolutely necessary for the building of civilization. Otherwise you're just savages.
Your intelligence is limited to exploiting markets and people (your own people most of all)

I actually agree with the chink. Whites are destroying themselves because of empathy for other races.
Empathy is the biggest weakness of the white race and will be it's ultimate demise.

It's correct to an extent, whites are being manipulated which is the other wise of the empathy coin. It's the results of decades of indoctrination and propaganda playing upon our weaknesses. But the reason we've ever been so great at civilization is due in large part to our empathy and moral constitution.

also, check the digits

Manipulation plays a part in it, but even before Jews rose to power whites were already to empathetic. For Instance, freeing the slaves and not sending them back or executing them.

Also, since colonialism, whites have tried to help blacks instead of just taking their resources.

Sometimes I really think white genocide is just natural selection.

We have a saying here that goes:
"Better to steal(/copy) something good than to make something bad."

But they copy good things and make them bad

>Manlets trying to compensate

kek
Good point

It's hard to work the rice paddies when you're tall.

Thats some insane edema. Guessing its an allergic reaction as opposed to heart failure or diabetes.

they're not. they are strong in a different way. Japanese soldiers in WWII would train by going on 26 mile marches without breaks. this is verified by an account of an American officer who was embedded with the Japs during the initial Chinese campaign

>It's the results of decades of indoctrination and propaganda

it's just the way people are

is it propaganda that whites care for animals?

you see grand conspiracies where they do not exist

what I want to know is why asian males can't grow facial hair

I didn't say that being empathetic in itself is a result of propaganda, I'm saying that the inherent empathy whites have is being turned against them through propaganda. Which it is.

And also, admittedly, apathy and laziness.

They're not. Stop hating yourself, Asian bro.

Technically it's nothing bad. it would be bad if we still had to hunt with our bare hands. Nowadays brain is what really matters.

Does that mean women are superior to men then?

this, theyre robots. They just dont give a fuck about pain. Whiteys give in to their pain

exactly

In a way, yes. Women can give birth (and raise children), men can't.
It's literally the most important thing to securing the existence of your people.

>Industrial revolution hypocrisy

I've never gotten why Americans and Europeans always act high and mighty when they also spent 100 years destroying the environment to industrialize

We didnt know the consequences our acts would be causing, and we're (slowly) changing the way we behave to fix this. Asians now know as much as we do but still refuse to fix their ways and their impact on the environment is harsher than ours, they have to wear fucking masks to walk outside for fucks sake