>Even if Obamacare being gone also means that I won't get any assistance either
>I voted for Trump because he cares about the lower class
>Which is why he's giving the upper classes massive cuts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HggNlCohsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for justice

fpbp

Who cares if the upper classes get tax cuts if you also get tax cuts? Stop being just an envious bitch.

truth hurts

>Who cares if the upper classes get tax cuts if you also get tax cuts?

But you get tax increase.

Strawmanning, the thread

Drumpftards don't care about facts. Only Muh feels.

>Brookings institute
>Vox
And discarded

>Fake news
The Republican plan doesn't end the Medicaid expansion. It keeps the same time line as Obamacare did.

I think lots of the Trumpers really fundamentally only care about one thing: making liberals cry. They don't care whether Trump actually does a good job or not, they just want him to squeeze tears out of liberals.

Hey that's not fair!

Honestly it's amazing how quickly and flippantly Trumptards will flip on their """principles""". I remember the days when they didn't like Goldman Sachs. Now they love the billionare globalist banker elites.

Remember this guy pic rel?

abandon thread.

>The Republican plan doesn't end the Medicaid expansion. It keeps the same time line as Obamacare did.

You are fucking stupid, it phases it out and cuts it you stupid faggot. You will be dropped off if you are off it for even a second.

Trumptards generally are low information voters. They act like wild apes who need to be throw in a zoo.

gotta love Trumptards who need Obamacare to live yet hate Obama

Trump loves them

And replaces percentage based assistance with block grants which over time will roll back who can be covered when healthcare costs rise.

But I thought the poor, white Trump voters were stupid and uneducated subhuman peon hicks? Like, why are we pretending to care about them now just to stick it to the orange Oompa Loompa?

when i was a poor white american obamacare did fuck all for me. the premium was like 600 bucks for a 6 grand deductible. if i said i was a nigger on the app i'd probably have free coverage

>lowest quantile earning $10k per year
>expect them to save more than they earn

Unregulated "success" (as you phrase it) eventually leads to self destruction. Human greed knows no bounds...look around.
They're inspiring false hope to the gullible masses. They don't give a sh*t about your social progress; so long as you:
1) Show up to work tomorrow morning.
2) Have a few kids along the way.
3) Continiue the cycle of life and death in debt.
Yours Truly,
Wage Slave #646-34-9834

>>So I'm going to vote for Republicans who are even more corporate
You commie faggots still haven't figured out the difference between cuckservatives and Trump. That is why you will continue to fail.

Wow, you're an idiot. You call others "commie's", but in the same post you talk about the difference between cuckservatives and Trump... yeah, the difference is that Trump is more economically leftist than the cuckservatives.

D'oh... be consistent for fuck's sake.

>Cost of illegal ayys
>$120 billion

Nice try, paco.

But you have to go back.

>>I won't vote for Hillary because she gave a speech at Goldman-Sachs

who said this?

>>The Democrats are bad because they are in bed with corporations

who said this?

>>Obamacare is bad because I don't want to pay for other people's healthcare
>>Even if Obamacare being gone also means that I won't get any assistance either

??

>>I voted for Trump because he cares about the lower class

who said this?

why are you making up statements nobody has said and arguing against them
we didn't vote for hillary because she's a fucking lying bitch and trump's making america great again

dumb ctr

lmao

>stop liking what i dont like

>“We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.” -HRC

coal miners didnt like that

>The last remnants of shills now resort to circle jerking each other in a couple threads
>That one diehard Canadian who literally spends all day on Sup Forums posting the same shit

wear a mask you dumb cunt.

>1 psot by this ID

sage

>a lot of poor, white ... will get hurt by it
Shouldn't they be praising Trump then?

She was talking about retraining them.

Trump is taking away their healthcare

Yeah right go check out the anti-trumpers.
also the name is trump. At least call him by his name.

>I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

This is my least favorite pasta. Plz stop

>black lung benefits
THEY BE RACISTING ON MUH ORGANS

>diamond dozen

>"poor white voters will be hurt by it"
As if getting fined 1k / year for NOT having it didn't." ffs....

Graphs are an amazing thing if you make them right

we werent mad for her being in bed with corporations. Every politician is in bed with corporations, its both part of how corporations keep successful and how governments maintain control (by providing benefits to powerful groups).

However, and i speak for myself in this comically bitter thread

I disliked hillary because the type of relationship she had with wallstreet was submissive. There was no thought put into any of her plans beyond "what is needed to get it done" and almost all of her information was gleaned from public information sources dominated by jews (representing 2% of the population).

She is an introvert and a power hungry bitch. In terms of natures, trump is an egomaniac and an extremely confident and unique leader. Hillary is a background worker and a technocrat.

The reason i hated her "goldman sachs" links were because it was not a link. But her simply lying about her positions to americans and her inability to get around the follies that her and her husband created whilst in power previously.

For HIllary it is simply good enough to never let another clinton in power. Disgusting and corrupt through and through and being accustomed to adminstrative work in the white house, there is nothing new or constructive to bring. Just more rational for a bigger federal government and stronger USAID deployments which we know syphon money to big companies that support her "cause".

The conflicts of interest are far larger.

Looking at it another way, Trump is way too egoistic to be controlled by a jewish banker. He has previously BTFO jews who were trying to do shit in NY and given his ego, i can trust he will let no one gain control to the best of his abilities. Instead, he will trust persons with skills as per his successful corporate leadership strategy and so employ good hiring practices.

Also, the sheer conflict against him meant he had only one course of action to take.

I bet on all of this and my bet was solid given the results.